• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dosage of 5/325 Hydrocodone pills?

C. Alexander

Greenlighter
Im looking for the "floating on clouds" feeling one of my friends talked about. I had these pills for a ski accident 2 years ago and just found them wayyy back in the medicine cabinet, 2 full bottles. Today i ate one pill whole, and worked on snorting another one throughout the entire day. I just felt a little more relaxed but im pretty sure it was a placebo. This is my first time using painkillers for recreation so im just looking for something that will make me and a few friends have a great time this weekend

Im looking for the "floating on clouds" feeling one of my friends talked about. I had these pills for a ski accident 2 years ago and just found them wayyy back in the medicine cabinet, 2 full bottles. Today i ate one pill whole, and worked on snorting another one throughout the entire day. I just felt a little more relaxed but im pretty sure it was a placebo. This is my first time using painkillers for recreation so im just looking for something that will make me and a few friends have a great time this weekend

First of all, I would advise against snorting these pills. You're basically sucking a bunch of Tylenol up into your nasal cavities. Just swallowing the pills is the way to go. Secondly, to achieve the the feeling your going for, that's going to be very dose dependent. Since you have no tolerance, try taking the amount prescribed to you on the bottle. Wait a few hours and work your way up. No sense in over doing it. You can always take more, but you can never take less.

Lastly, if you're going to take some big dose, consider doing a CWE on the pills. Extracting the APAP will allow your liver to breathe a sigh of relief. ;) We have a really good CWE Extraction thread written by Mr Blonde. You can find that thread here.

First DO NOT snort hydrocodone, as it always contains acetaminophen. Which will fuck your nose up. Also a complete waste.

Try taking two in the morning after you wake up on an empty stomach. Do this two days in a row. It took me till my third time with hyrdros to get that complete bliss euphoria. I will never forget it....ahhh...but that was a mistake as it ended up leading to heroin addiction :(

eat three

if you're not floaty enough and have no side effects (and don't feel very itchy aka your baseline "natural" tolerance is sorta high) feel free to take another one or two. wait an hour or two to make sure you feel the effects, pills can take quite a while, and the "nod" (which is where you float on clouds) takes a while to come as well (first usually opiates seem to be pretty energetic, then really noddy)

First of all, I would advise against snorting these pills. You're basically sucking a bunch of Tylenol up into your nasal cavities. Just swallowing the pills is the way to go.

Lastly, if you're going to take some big dose, consider doing a CWE on the pills. Extracting the APAP will allow your liver to breathe a sigh of relief. ;) We have a really good CWE Extraction thread written by Mr Blonde. You can find that thread here.

Heed that advice.

The first time, just eat a couple. Hydrocodone isn't all that potent. But we don't know your tolerance. Try 15-25mg. Somewhere in there for your first time. Down the road you can always use the CWE method to get rid of the apap and take a greater dose of the hydrocodone (assuming you discover you have a tolerance to it at low doses). Don't be stupid when it comes to your liver and apap.

if you don't use more than once every one-two weeks, you won't need to spend craploads of money on craploads of pills and need to do a CWE... since you're just starting, you are still able to cheat the whole game and avoid the downs and only have the ups, i advise not screwing that up by using too often :)

don't snort stuff with APAP in them, itss really bad for you, otherwise, i would say try dropping 3 or 4 (depending on your size) and see how that gets you feelin...