• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What is Meth usually cut with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Tweezy

Bluelighter
What is meth commonly cut with? I personally feel like its the the least cut of drugs because its always very powerful. I just wanna know what they usually cut the meth with and how could you tell its been cut? Does it look different? When i buy it are there characteristic i should look for and ones i should avoid?

Sorry, not to experienced in the meth game and input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

ive been told that i want to get shards but thats the only tip i know

sometimes cut with vita-blend to msm ,sometimes nothing at all

First of all it depends on whether the meth is powder or crystal as to the cuts used. Powdered meth(crank,etc.) can be as pure as crystal as high as 95%+ pure altho this is usually only available directly from the "cook" of the meth ,as many cuts can be used such as Vita-Blend Bvitamin powder with B12 and some other B vitamins which can came in white powder or a vriety of colors and is sold at many "head shops" as powdered vitamins,these are usually harder to detect in meth if they are only used to cut the meth a little bit, also MSM in powder form can be used and it to is difficult to detect in small quantity in only minimunly cut powder meth.Crystal meth can be cut with a variety of things also like crystaline MSM, crystaline vitamine,etc..detectecting them is also difficult if they are present in small amounts as a cut,becasue all the msm and vita-blend powder and crystal forms are water soluble and smoke(vaporize) at roughly the same temperature as the meth it is used to cut...shards are prferable but some cuts are added in the drying /final processes and resemble crystal meth.The best way to tell is if your crystal is cut a bit more than just 10% cut or so,because the cuts that look like shards will "run down the foil" faster than crystal meth does if the cut is in large enough quantity to do so and if you are smoking crystal via foil,it's harder to tell using a glass meth pipe ,except that it(the cut) if it's present in larger amounts than usual , will appear more "watery" and leaves some dark residue altho not always in a glass meth pipe(the ones with a round bulb on the end of a straight glass stem,usually hand blown but often available in head shops also..so unless you know your speed aka meth well and it is cut only a little bit then it ie even harder to detect cut,unless the meth is cut heavily as in 50% cut and 50% meth and then you can tell by the diffences in potentcy and of course the differences in the way the dope itself smokes on foil or in a glass pipe and if you happen to inject any,often times the cut for crystal meth will not break down in water as rapidly as the meth will,leaving little "crystals in the bottom of the spoon" that have to be crushed using the end of the needle although this does not alwsy mean it's cut it genreally is...

What is meth commonly cut with? I personally feel like its the the least cut of drugs because its always very powerful. I just wanna know what they usually cut the meth with and how could you tell its been cut? Does it look different? When i buy it are there characteristic i should look for and ones i should avoid?

Sorry, not to experienced in the meth game and input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Typically, at least in my region, meth is rarely cut with anything because it's hard to find a substance that closely resembles it (when dealing with shards, anyway). However, sometimes meth comes as a white powder that closely resembles cocaine and can easily be cut with a wide range of adulterants. For that matter, sometimes meth can be brown or yellow (among other tints) so the dealer can get creative as to what kind of adulterant to use. The only cuts I have heard of for meth are B12 powder, ephedrine, and salt, but of course there are probably hundreds more.
As far as characteristics go, it's very easy to test your meth for purity / potency without a reagent test. With ice / shards, it should be easy to tell just by looking at it: it should look like clean rock salt or slivers of broken glass. With the other grades of meth, whether it is a powder or chunks, it should always have that distinctive bitter, sharp chemical taste.
The easiest way to sample it is the "burn" test: if you are a smoker, then you already know what meth should do when heated. If you are not a smoker, let me give you the jist of it:
1. Sprinkle a small amount of meth on some aluminum foil (you could use a glass pipe, but if the meth turns out to be bunk shit it will leave a bunch of crap in the pipe for you to clean out).
2. Apply a flame gently from underneath. It should melt into a liquid; when it does, tilt the foil at an angle and the liquid should run down the foil. The color of the liquid will vary, depending on the method used to manufacture it. Ideally, it should be clear or white; the lower the grade is, the more it will look yellowish or brown.
3. When the flame is removed and the liquid cools, it should harden and crystallize.
If the meth does this:
1. Does not melt properly or "run"
2. Turns black
3. Starts on fire
4. Does not re-crystallize when cooled
5. Irritates the throat when inhaled,
It is probably cut with something or it is just plain bunk dope. If the meth burns instead of melting and / or turns black, that is a dead giveaway.
There are many more guidleines you can use and follow to judge the quality of the dope, but hopefully this will help.

Sorry to threadjack but, is there any other way to tell the purity. I think I've been getting real good shit but, I dunno. When you smoke it is supposed to stick to the foil or no. Mine recrystallizes but, It never gets stuck on the foil it will recrystalized into the line and I can move around the foil and it will slide around.

Also when it's out there will be very small amountso f residue almost clear with just tiny bits of black specks.

Didn't want to clutter the forum.

Thanks

ive had meth that was cut so badly that it melted down into water. but now i live in a new state and the shit is BOMB

drano....windex.....cyanide....motoroil.

no not really lol. but street meth is bad news leave it alone

when it goes to crack it turns to like gel for a mintue then hardens i hear vitamind and it smells the same

On tweaker.org, they say they've heard of meth being cut with : talcum powder, salt, sugar, antidepressant meds like Prozac, HIV meds like protease inhibitors, Ritalin, adult and infant laxatives and Epsom salts. On another website, they talk about MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), a nutrition suppliment. But I don't know if all these can melt like meth, so I'm sure it does the trick.

it was weird the taste was nothing like meth chemically yes .. a peiece i put on tongue tased chemically but no head rush really nothing almost.... not sure what it was but when i said gel-like to my brother he told me it was Vitamin d and i could buy some abd it would smell the same
??

^if you'd like to buy some and try it, feel free. We can't guess what you tasted

I've seen it cut with baby laxitive...makes for a REALLY shitty time...let me tell ya.

I've seen it cut with baby laxitive...makes for a REALLY shitty time...let me tell ya.

meth looks nothing like baby laxative. why would a dealer do that? i dont get it, i would imagine you would be able to tell the difference between the two substances immediately just by looking in the bag.

The times I have got powdered meth I think it was cut with salt or that vitamin shit. I get "ice" though and around here it seems to only be cut very rarely. The foil test does work well.

my designated cooker dont cut my shit thankfully.. but there has been times where he had someone elses shit and i got it. The cut i see most often is MSM (look like tiny shards) and i knew it was cut cuz why the fuck would little shards be in a bag of powdered crank? it made me laugh at the ignorance of whoever cut the bag

Epson salt, caffeine. Anything they can put in it, even the most seasoned people dont know somtimes.

For powder meth, some people that cut it here,I get mine from a guy who makes it,,anyway when he cuts it to sell to someone he uses a little Vita-blend B vitamines,they are water soluble and smoke like meth powder if only cut slightly with it. Ice is much more common here and I get mine from the people before they cut it to sell also,but I see lower level dealers sometimes use MSM,and have seen Epsom Salt used a few times,but only in small amounts.Typically around here,there is so much Ice and powder that selling stuff that is cut very much will just give someone a bad reputation and people will buy off of the many other dealers selling less cut or non cut meth.

No meth is unadulterated

For powder meth, some people that cut it here,I get mine from a guy who makes it,,anyway when he cuts it to sell to someone he uses a little Vita-blend B vitamines,they are water soluble and smoke like meth powder if only cut slightly with it. Ice is much more common here and I get mine from the people before they cut it to sell also,but I see lower level dealers sometimes use MSM,and have seen Epsom Salt used a few times,but only in small amounts.Typically around here,there is so much Ice and powder that selling stuff that is cut very much will just give someone a bad reputation and people will buy off of the many other dealers selling less cut or non cut meth.

Unless u were with the cook shit has some unfortunate garbage in it. Swim did some slop the other night that contained some meth but made me nod out. My wife thought i was back on percs. Furthermore it depends where u live too. Where I live good and bad meth is 150 to 200$ a gram. That's fucking retarded. And some of it has been, as far as I think, racemic. So the shit ain't gonna be around much longer if u ask me at 200$ a gram. You can get a lot of shit done on this shit but to say purifies of 95% are outlandish. A line a 1/4 inch long would destroy the biggest head. This ain't breaking bad. This is a bunch of trailer park kats and Mexicans tryin to get rich or get free stuff so it. Is all adulterated

Most clear forms of methamphetamine (shards, ice, glass, clear) are either pure or cut with MgSO4 [Epsom salts, magnesium sulfate] or MSM [methane sulfonyl methane]. It's easy to tell if it's been cut with Epsom Salts because they don't vaporize like pure, recrystallized methamphetamine.hcl does. However, oftentimes if the shards are really good and they vaporize properly (and often--though not always--they cost a lot), then you likely have pure meth. OTOH, if the meth comes from a shake n bake operation, then it's at least 50% synthesis impurities unless washed with acetone, which it's usually not as doing so drops the chemist's yield by an expensive 50%. To further complicate the issue, meth can be all (-)-meth [largely inactive], all (+)-meth [extremely active], 50/50 plus/minus, or some combination thereof. I also once knew a guy who would crystallize OTC propylhexedrine (Benzedrex) and try to sell it as meth.

Status
Not open for further replies.