• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What is Meth usually cut with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using meth for a long time and encountered many different versions of the drug itself (my education in chemistry and pharmaceuticals has shown me just how many different analogs of meth and amphetamine type substances are available as well as how many variations on the theme are most likely being produced due to inexperienced/uneducated cooks or unavailable ingredients, etc, etc).
Ive also run across a lot of the different cuts applied by both the producers as well as the mid level and Lower level dealers that are trying to stretch out their product. I won't go into great detail about all of these because I would be typing for days and I have no great need to make a show of my overall knowledge base... Suffice to say, I am aware that the average chronic meth user is probably exposed to far more chemical variation than they ever dreamed possible and there are so many different types of amphetamine analogs that I'm surprised that drug tests can still reliably identify what any one user has taken.
That being said, I have also cleaned up my fair share of the dirtier stuff I've come across and up until a few years ago, could always rely on being able to use acetone as a quick fix rinse method for getting rid of some of the more obvious cuts and not having to get too complicated about the whole thing. It was to my advantage to get rid of the cuts despite product loss because I believe the cuts take a huge toll on one's health, even more so than the meth itself.
However, in the last few years, I have been running into "meth" that looks like meth, smells like meth, tastes like meth, and even feels like meth (although at a rate that is about 1/10th as psychoactive as the old school stuff), but bears almost none of the actual properties of the meth that I know to be the actual drug... The melting points, solubility rates, duration times, etc. are all different, making it more and more difficult to predict the results of use or figure out how to clean it up. And yet somehow we all hear about it testing positive as meth whenever law enforcement comes across it. I'm mystified by this.
I would really like to know what substance it is that I am ingesting and am becoming convinced that most stuff that one buys on the street is no longer actually meth. Does anyone out there have any idea what "meth" has become and why it no longer has the same properties that it used to?!? Is anyone even educated enough on this topic to give me a realistic answer? Please help as it is hard to reduce harm to myself when I have no idea what I am ingesting anymore. Thank you.

Get it professionally tested... we don't allow these kinds of speculative threads any more on BL.

Status
Not open for further replies.