• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

mixing morphine and oxycodone (IV)

TokinDerrick

Bluelighter
has anyone here ever mixed morphine and oxycodone in the same shot?

I'm curious as to how the rush feels and stuff.

tomorrow I will hopefully be getting my script of morphine, and I know for sure I'm getting some 30mg roxies. I'm thinkin' about doing a shot of like 60mg of morphine and 60mg of oxycodone. would it be fine to do it all in the same spoon at the same time. or do I need to do one, and then use the same solution in the rig to mix the oxycodone and then suck that up aswell?

should be fine. I don't know the proper way to cook up morphine (depends on what kind you get i suppose), but roxy is fine. light heating. there's no wax binder like in OCs so it's safer and you can mix in other stuff and not have to worry about the wax interfering with your shot! just mind the coating... some roxys have it. roxy capsules are THE BEST. the contents break down completely.

if someone knows a peculiarity about morphine, please correct me. I don't feel like googling injection stuff if i don't have to.

please please use clean cottons (cotton fever ewe!) and rigs!! MRSA can develop in only a few hours! cotton fever can grow in a cotton in about 24 hours i believe. don't use cigarette filters (contains fiber glass)! sorry if you already know all this, never hurts! and don't let your needle touch surfaces! My friends are so terribly bad about that...

I wnt everyone to know, I have experience shooting both of these, aswell as heroin and anything else, I've been an IV user for the past 3 years. I've just never had two injectable opiates at once like I will today hopefully, so I was wondering what the rush would be like and how to go about prepping the shot, both in the spoon at the same time, or seperately using the same water from whichever pills I prep first?

I would draw them up seperate, usually morphines are kind of a pain in the ass to draw up and I wouldn't throw an oxy into that mess. I've never did them together in one shot but I would imagine it's quite nice.

yeah, that'd be quite a bit of powder in the spoon at once.

it'd be awesome if I had 4 arms....

Last edited:
60mg of morphine IV is pretty strong. Alot of Oxy users OD because morphine IV is so much stronger while orally it's esentually useless. Be careful!

However the combo sounds like Bliss... I just read that you were experienced IVing morphine.. Enjoy!

if its a shootable opiate, I've done it, except for fentanyl and its analogues, I'd be too scared I think.

what do you get a script of morphine for?

I've found that combining opiates is a waste. I'd rather do oxy one day, morphine the next. Not half and half.

I feel no threat of death, the last biopsy said I was in remission pretty much cancer free. I just wish they knew where leukemia came from. its unknown what causes it. luckily, what I have is AML (acute myleoid leukemia) which is the better of the two leukemia's to have, apparently.

so far I've done 2 rounds of chemo, starting the 3rd one in a couple of weeks.

the side effects of the chemo are the worst part. but valium, morphine, and some herb helps me get through it! :)

I feel no threat of death, the last biopsy said I was in remission pretty much cancer free. I just wish they knew where leukemia came from. its unknown what causes it. luckily, what I have is AML (acute myleoid leukemia) which is the better of the two leukemia's to have, apparently.

so far I've done 2 rounds of chemo, starting the 3rd one in a couple of weeks.

the side effects of the chemo are the worst part. but valium, morphine, and some herb helps me get through it! :)

I am glad you are in good spirit! You seem like a strong person!

all is good, I'm sure I just look funky. 25 year old with chemo hair (fuzzy hair) and I have a cane from a car accident last summer.

all is good, I'm sure I just look funky. 25 year old with chemo hair (fuzzy hair) and I have a cane from a car accident last summer.

Canes are PIMP and you could shave your head and be all "Bitch you better have my money!!!"... oh you need a purple velvet top hat too!!! LOL

The cane can also be a blunt instrument to beat idiots with =D

You should get a cane with a sword and a stash box.. Over here the IR oxy's are actually capsules too, they're called OxyNorm, Really good for snorting (IV too I guess).

Morphine is a bitch all around, no matter how you do it it's a pain. So i would do the oxy seperate. That way you ont have to mess around with the morphine spoon. Do the oxy, get jammed, then mess with the morphine

this is the cane that I have, but with the regular button, and without the wrist thing. it actually looks more black in person until the light hits it. the 2nd pic is my actual cane, forgot I had this pic, so I edited the post and added it.

and yes, from time to time, I shave my head to make it look like its on purpose. I have wondered about hiding pills inside the cane. the bottom part comes off, but its real hard, like almost to the point where you think it doesn't come off unless you put some REAL effort into taking it off. I haven't been in a vehicle thats been pulled over since getting the cane, so I don't know if a cop would actually search there or not yet.

JamstaticX, I really don't think these 15mg Roxane IR's are all that bad. just add hot water, stir, throw in a cotton, but the thing here is, you gotta sit the cotton in the middle, get as much drawn up as you can, actually pick the cotton up using the needle, moving the cotton to another spot, sitting it down and drawing more up. it will not draw up all the liquid sitting in one spot, and you can't side the cotton around to get it all, it has to be picked up and moved. thats the only pain about them.

the mallinckrodt roxy's fix up perfect, just add hot water stor. throw in cotton, and draw it all up without moving the cotton once.

Dr. Pepper, I haven't gave it a go yet, but I plan on doing so tomorrow. I left myself with 4 of the roxies, and I still have 95 of the morphine 15's.

Attachments

• 9202552.jpg
    9202552.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 64
  • 0315101605-00.jpg
    0315101605-00.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 57
Last edited: