• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic Thread ver. Maybe you should beat off to your own ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh - you're awesome, i missed the post but from what i know of you man you're a top bloke who would never mean any harm. It's a shame you removed the post.... fair enough the racial comments, but in all seriousness there's nothing wrong with venting and you should never feel that you aren't aloud to be yourself <3

Also this place could do with a pep up - i say vent and post away and let the mods clean up any mess =D

yeah

fuck... something!!!

i must admit, i dont mind voting...

i got a sausage sammich for breakfast!!! WOO HOO

Josh - you're awesome, i missed the post but from what i know of you man you're a top bloke who would never mean any harm. It's a shame you removed the post.... fair enough the racial comments, but in all seriousness there's nothing wrong with venting and you should never feel that you aren't aloud to be yourself <3

Also this place could do with a pep up - i say vent and post away and let the mods clean up any mess =D

If his post was indicative of who he is, I sure as hell am not interested in knowing him.

Great that he apologised but it was not the kind of thing a decent person would say in any circumstance. It sounded like he was expressing deep-seated fears and anger, it wasn't just a ranting outburst.

And I'm not going to bust your balls anymore Josh, but I sincerely hope that you realise that what you wrote, was not just saying the wrong thing in front of the wrong people, but having those kind of views are bullshit, and belong in yesterday. The kind of people you're expressing vehement condemnation for are mostly people escaping from war torn countries. We send them back - they get murdered. Sucks you had a bad incident, but that was an interpersonal experience, not an interracial one. Also the guy you were talking about was clearly not an illegal immigrant, he was driving a car, he had a licence, he was an Australian citizen.

For the record, your friend who also is being charged, sounds like he fucking deserves it. Kicking someone when they're down on the ground is a pretty dog act.

Last edited:
happy sunday morning to everyone =)

except chopsy... and nickyj

lostpunk5545 - Speaking of kicking people while they're down, that's exactly what you're doing now. He's apologised and removed the post. End of story. No need to keep at him.

Last edited:
Wait a minute - wasn't Klue a mod in here? Wtf happened there, not even a stepping down thread. Shit must have got serious!

lol sadly am not surprised DFRS. whats up with klue missing?

[insert generic question to inspire a thread conversation here]¿ :D

unlivable atmosphere and gassy; No better place to send the family (and im not talking bout the planet :p )

Wake, traffic, work, KFC Double Down - ENDORPHINS - work, traffic, home, gym - ENDORPHINS - traffic, lamb chops - ENDORPHINS - beer, whisky.... sleep.

Good combo, in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.