• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Dexamphetamine withdrawal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adderall...

Ive been taking adderrall xr for about 4 to 5 days now...the last 2 days 50mgxr and today 45mgxr...i want to get off..so my question is..if tomorrow i dropped from 45mg to 25mgxr are the withdrawls going to be bad?? Then 25mgxr to 20mgxr...then stop...is this safe??

Honestly not entirely but it should be as long as you do not use other drugs that would promote epileptic behavior upon cessation. I know I come in and out of 100 mg dex a day for months with cold turkey and its just discontent but theres minor hyperactivity tics that in theory could be one of the trillion people who seize from it like frontal lobe epilepsy .

Take DXM for a couple weeks while slowly reducing your dose. It will make the withdrawl a little easier as it will lower your tolerance a bit. Also DXM is best taken before you go to bed as it take away some cognitive ability and make you sleepy.

Take about 100mg a night.

Also magnesium and l-tyrosine should also help but they didn't do much for me accept make me feel more jittery.

Uhhh, no. DXM might be one of the worst things he can take. I'd MUCH recommend a benzodiazepine and a taper. The anxiety flashes from w/d's is going to amplify worse on DXM. I can promise you that.

toughen up!!! ffs what are you kids taking for fun these days?

If that's all you have to say, I think this may not be the forum for you. We don't do that.

Telling someone who is in or about to be in pain or emotional distress from narcotic withdrawal to "toughen up!!!" is useless and makes you look stupid. In fact your whole post is useless.

"These days?" Since when is amphetamine a new craze? Amphetamine abuse has been rampant since the fucking year it was first synthesized.

DAMN BRO TOUGHEN UP!!! TAKE SOME REAL SHIT MAN! THIS PV IS FIRE BRO YOU FUCKING PUSSY!!!

stop it.

JBrandon....ive been taking 50mg xr adderrall and now at 45mgxr....today i want to go down to 25mgxr and the 20 mgxr and stop...will this be safe?? Been taking about 5days but only 50mg 2times the rest was less mg!! Thanks

Can you explain alittle better..
Would i be better taking 40mg for a couple days then dropping to 25mg?? I want this to be kinda safe..the better way is the best way. Thanks

Ruby, you can taper down or just stop completely. You will feel tired. Please don't bump 7 year old threads.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.