The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

PATERSON , NJ: The End of an Era...RIP to the Alabama Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds a lot like the old Jefferson projects in detroit. I think they went away 8 or 9 years ago. Seems like all good things come to an end!

Are the Jefferies projects the big empty buldings I can see off 375 when I'm going to greektown?

^I could be wrong but I think they tore down the Jeffries a while back and replaced em with some senior homes or some shit.

Wow hommie, I remember the projects. I'm from New York, and I used to cop there. I remember parking up at the store and walking down. It was crazy if you were going to meet a certain person you hadto have them meet you at the front or you'd get rushed. Then there's the tunnel. Man it was sadto hear they closed them down. You could getbundled for <snip> cause there were soooo many drugs. Now I live in Long Beach Ca. I loveit here and it's all tar put here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I live in Long Beach Ca. I loveit here and it's all tar put here.
You like the tar? I don't use heroin but it seems that most prefer the powder.

Cool read..we had projects but most of them been torn down before I got into the game, so I don't know what they sold...

Yeah I enjoyed reading this too. Reminded me of the Chicago projects but most of them are gone now. The good ones at least. It sucks!! I feel your pain. lol ;)

This thread made me lol.. funny shit yo.. RIP dirt bag dope infested projects. Who the fuck wud miss that shithole??? Yo, is that the only low income housing in Paterson?? The only place to get dope;??? Anyway..lols. peace yall make it a good 1.
Ps--i could go on n on about my mad connections how i get fire weight on the mad cheap on the sly where i get it (in the projects) but i dont think anyone would care.. sorry about this. :(

What he said. Ya, this is some hood rat sheet for real...

are their any places like the bamas nowadays? that honestly sounds fuckin poppin. i do get some king kong shit from paterson.

Yeah, when i started doing dope, i'd cop in Newark (2006). That was the first open air drug market i've seen since graduating to dope. there are still places in newark you can go and cop from people on corners, just got to know the signs and scene. But when i was in my crack phase. sometimes, there'd be an open air drug market around the wash. park area. @ like mid-6am you couldn't find anything other than crack. In the lower east side, you can still get shit there. but now you need patience and a bit of walking. but its' still there, just hidden from prying eyes. and it doesn't hurt if you're a returning customer. but i loved newark cause you could get stix anywhere, something i couldn't easily find in nyc.

Great Post Lacey, I love these type of posts.! We used to have an appartement complex like that in EPA (East Palo Alto) that was kinda like that, with the dope dealers hanging out in the courtyard around 95' or 96'. In San Diego 32nd and commercial used to be full of dope houses were you handed your money behind gates, slots, ect... around 94'. The city buldozed those duplexes to make way for petco park- except they were a rip off. Place to go at 4:00 am when your sick and your connect was asleep. The EPA place was 24/7- decent dope.

From historic standpoint, East Village had a scene apparently in the 80s but alot of people were way too young. I only know about it from other dope fiends and an article in Newsweek or time from 82' when I was 11 0r 12. I think it was called Alphabet Town or Alphabet City and their was an article in Newsweek.

Anyway, thanks for the thread. Its cool- that way places like this wont be lost to history. By the way, from Nat Geo, the Police Chief of Paterson or whatever NJ town he was from has a serious weed up his ass- fucking facist narco swine.

are you talking about the east village in sd?

I cop in Newark I don't shoot I sniff, but the product is 9x bad and 1x good... Is Paterson really that much better? I would take theride to "P-Town" for a better product if it exists...

Yea. It sucks gettin shitty dope that only takes your sick away instead of givin you a proper high

This has got to be one of the most ridiculous threads I have ever seen.

Yea throw up an "RIP" thread for a high rise, low rent cesspool of trash. Real classy.

I guess I'm a bit different than a lot of you. When I look back at my more hardcore dope days, regardless of area or dope I cringe in disgust, guilt, and shame. I certainly don't beam a fucking smile, poor out alcohol and throw up deuces to anywhere or anyone that contributed to that part of my life.

Hey Lacey, atleast you have a bunch of noble stories to tell your little man :::thumbs up:::

I'm not going to get deep into opinions and such but from my experiences in projects...let them fucking burn. How the fuck can you be given damn near free housing and turn it into such a shit hole!?!?

You guys can have your project nostalgia, even trash need admirers I guess...

Ya this thread needs to die. If any of you NJ heads wants a dope thread then please just ask a mod and we'll be happy to help. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.