• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

TRAMADOL vs CODEINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tranadol sucks

No...no...no.

Well, it may for you. I wish it didn't. You have no idea what you are missing. Tramadol beats the living shit out of codeine for me. It also brutalizes hydrocodone, oxy, etc.

Tram just makes me feel better than all of em.

Trans were cool when I had no tolerance and I could pop 4 and get fucked up. I need oc or patches etc to get fucked up now

Trans were cool when I had no tolerance and I could pop 4 and get fucked up. I need oc or patches etc to get fucked up now

Ahhh, I see. I'm the opposite. When I run out of tram a couple days early (which happens almost every month), I will use substitutes such as hydrocodone, oxycodone, codeine, etc. Just any stronger opioid I can get my hands on. And no matter how large of doses I take (even oxy), I just think to myself... "ugh...i just want my tram back".

Don't get me wrong, hydrocodone, oxy, codeine, etc take away most of the physical and emotional agony from tramadol withdrawal, but it's very short-lived. I will take some, feel great 15 minutes later, but those effects are gone by an hour and a half.

With tramadol, those effects literally last all day. I like other opioids, don't get me wrong. but tram will always be number one for me.

Any time I take oc it lasts atleast four hours. I always smoke herb an hour or so after doing oc cause it revamps the high. herb and oc is the greatest combo ever, anytime you want that opiate high back just smoke a bowl.

Any time I take oc it lasts atleast four hours. I always smoke herb an hour or so after doing oc cause it revamps the high. herb and oc is the greatest combo ever, anytime you want that opiate high back just smoke a bowl.

I miss smoking marijuana. :(
I remember smoking on top of tramadol and feeling some extreme euphoria.
Marijuana was also great by itself, of course.

Haven't smoked since January 2009. I really need to start again. lol.

I honestly only mess with oxycodone and oc, maybe some patches or morphine every once in a while but mostly oxy.

You'd still like the tramadol more. <3
I do anyway.

Not the case! The substances are totally different and while tramadol has numerous advantages compared to oxycodone, the pure steamrolling euphoria of oxy blows tramadol out of the water.

Old threads are old mmmkay.

The original poster ain't gonna pop up to contest with you.

Subject has been talked to death, I see no point to its continued existence.

~ Closed.

EDIT: Ninja'd :|

Status
Not open for further replies.