• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone-how long does the high last

SVTCobra88

Greenlighter
Just curious, How long does a 25mg high last for a mildly tolerant user?

An how long after you do say, 25mg can you do another 25 again, so how long does the high last until you can get high again. I'm talking about snorting Oxycodone HCL by the way...

Thanks!

I'm interested in knowing this also since I plan on doing 20mg tonight.

The high from snorting Oxycodone lasts about an hour but the rush-type feeling don't last anymore than 30 minutes. If you repeat dosing the high won't last as long as the first dosing. You can take the next 25mg any time after the high from the first 25mg ends. Make sure that your tolerance is enough to handle 50mg oxycodone.

If you're taking Percocet the high can last 6-8 hours for someone who is somewhat opiate naive. If you take OxyContin the high can last 12 hrs. It all depends on the ROA and what exactly you took. I can redose a few times and stay high all day or just have a 4-6 hour buzz. I use Oxy orally in the form of Roxicodone.

snorting the oxycodone will cut the amount of time it lasts in half. i recommend plugging or taking the pills orally so that you get another 2 hours of fun out of your dose.

It varies from person to person. For insufflated oxycodone the onset occurs anywhere from 10-30 seconds, peak effects at 5-15 minutes, and lasting effects anywhere from 3-5 hours. Those numbers come from Erowid but I would say they are accurate enough. It really depends on the person, but for me I could always feel at least a mild buzz 3 hours after insufflation.

Also in my experience, if you place your doses too close together, the second dose will lack the 'rush' you got from the first dose you took.

You feel high for 3 hours from snorting oxycodone. Well, shit that's about an hour less than it lasts orally. If insufflating oxycodone lasted that long for me I'd never have seen a reason to take oxycodone orally.

You feel high for 3 hours from snorting oxycodone. Well, shit that's about an hour less than it lasts orally. If insufflating oxycodone lasted that long for me I'd never have seen a reason to take oxycodone orally.

Yea no shit!!! LOL.. I am all for chewing the shit!

Whats the oral onset & dose for someone fairly not tolerant to opiates (minor h (ab)use and occasional bupe use)

Getting an OC80 on monday but never tried this one before, also what dose would you reccomend for a nod =D

In my experience it lasts about four hours, maybe a bit less. Most people say it lasts no longer than a few hours, though.

id say the good part lasts 30min if you snort and orally the feelings is kinda consistent for 2 and half hours

Some users swear by oral, some by snorting, injecting, and even plugging. Effects vary from user to user and from ROA to ROA, so I don't see why you are so surprised that I still feel a mild buzz 3 hours after snorting my oxys. Thats my personal experience, but the numbers from Erowid say 3-5 hour duration for insufflated oxycodone which is an average that comes from the hundreds of trip reports combined that were submitted as insufflated oxycodone. Maybe these people are all more sensitive then you, I don't know. When I have taken oxy orally I felt it lasted a bit longer but lacked the 'rush' you feel when snorting which was a big thing that attracted me to snorting.

even injected oxycodone doesn't produce a rush.

try plugging. the onset is even quicker than snorting.

if your mildly tolerant you should know...the amount of time the high lasts slightly between mgs...

its more of the actual high/type of high that changes

I noticed someone said you can plug the pill. does that shit really work (no pun inteneded) and is it really worth putting something up your ass?

I noticed someone said you can plug the pill. does that shit really work (no pun inteneded) and is it really worth putting something up your ass?

if you have a good turkey baster no one is gonna use...then yea8)