• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone-how long does the high last

Lol Eww. ive heard of people chuggin beer through there butt because it goes straight through the blood stream so i guess it should work with pills.. i'll stick to parachuting or just snorting myself though

I find an Oxy high to last 5-6 hours if you take them orally. The downside is that I can't re-up. No matter how much I take after my first dose, it just makes me tired. No additional high. So make sure you get it right the first time. If I take too little, and an hour later I'm not feeling it like I want, it's too late for me to take more.

the good part lasts me about 20 minutes followed by a mellow buzz that lasts maybe an hour and a half. thats off 30mg, but i do have quite a tolerance.

itll last about 5 to 6 hours depends if u eat or not and please just eat before hand or u might juss get sick but still its not a high dose yet u wont have the high the whole time it may prevent u from sleeping

itll last about 5 to 6 hours depends if u eat or not and please just eat before hand or u might juss get sick but still its not a high dose yet u wont have the high the whole time it may prevent u from sleeping

even eating wont guarantee you wont be sick. in fact eating too much will probably make it worse, especially if you vomit. when i first started taking hydro i would get stomach aches so i would eat 3 or 4 saltines and that would help a lot. if youre gonna eat make it a little snack. and have plenty of water. it helps as well.

I find an Oxy high to last 5-6 hours if you take them orally. The downside is that I can't re-up. No matter how much I take after my first dose, it just makes me tired. No additional high. So make sure you get it right the first time. If I take too little, and an hour later I'm not feeling it like I want, it's too late for me to take more.

I'm at that point right now i want to take more but if i do i know its not gonna do anything.. i took 60mg oxy OP around 6:30am its now 2:54pm how much longer do i have to wait till i can try again lol:\

Just curious, How long does a 25mg high last for a mildly tolerant user?

An how long after you do say, 25mg can you do another 25 again, so how long does the high last until you can get high again. I'm talking about snorting Oxycodone HCL by the way...

Thanks!
Hi,

Mildly tolerant? Do you use it recreational only? I just ask because I take this, have snorted it before, from my experience it lasts about 2.5 hours max. I hope this helps

Hi,

Mildly tolerant? Do you use it recreational only? I just ask because I take this, have snorted it before, from my experience it lasts about 2.5 hours max. I hope this helps
Welcome to BL

Just so you know - the poster you are asking a question of hasn't posted here for 13 years :)