Bluelight

Thread: Oxycodone-how long does the high last

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Oxycodone-how long does the high last 
    Greenlighter
    Capsule
    Just curious, How long does a 25mg high last for a mildly tolerant user?

An how long after you do say, 25mg can you do another 25 again, so how long does the high last until you can get high again. I'm talking about snorting Oxycodone HCL by the way...

Thanks!

2. Collapse Details

I'm interested in knowing this also since I plan on doing 20mg tonight.

3. Collapse Details

Somewhere between Eden and North Utopia. Somewhere beneath the astral plain
    The high from snorting Oxycodone lasts about an hour but the rush-type feeling don't last anymore than 30 minutes. If you repeat dosing the high won't last as long as the first dosing. You can take the next 25mg any time after the high from the first 25mg ends. Make sure that your tolerance is enough to handle 50mg oxycodone.

4. Collapse Details

It varies from person to person. For insufflated oxycodone the onset occurs anywhere from 10-30 seconds, peak effects at 5-15 minutes, and lasting effects anywhere from 3-5 hours. Those numbers come from Erowid but I would say they are accurate enough. It really depends on the person, but for me I could always feel at least a mild buzz 3 hours after insufflation.

Also in my experience, if you place your doses too close together, the second dose will lack the 'rush' you got from the first dose you took.

5. Collapse Details

If you're taking Percocet the high can last 6-8 hours for someone who is somewhat opiate naive. If you take OxyContin the high can last 12 hrs. It all depends on the ROA and what exactly you took. I can redose a few times and stay high all day or just have a 4-6 hour buzz. I use Oxy orally in the form of Roxicodone.

6. Collapse Details

snorting the oxycodone will cut the amount of time it lasts in half. i recommend plugging or taking the pills orally so that you get another 2 hours of fun out of your dose.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Crake View Post
    It varies from person to person. For insufflated oxycodone the onset occurs anywhere from 10-30 seconds, peak effects at 5-15 minutes, and lasting effects anywhere from 3-5 hours. Those numbers come from Erowid but I would say they are accurate enough. It really depends on the person, but for me I could always feel at least a mild buzz 3 hours after insufflation.

Also in my experience, if you place your doses too close together, the second dose will lack the 'rush' you got from the first dose you took.
    You feel high for 3 hours from snorting oxycodone. Well, shit that's about an hour less than it lasts orally. If insufflating oxycodone lasted that long for me I'd never have seen a reason to take oxycodone orally.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by K'd-OUT-in-AZ View Post
    You feel high for 3 hours from snorting oxycodone. Well, shit that's about an hour less than it lasts orally. If insufflating oxycodone lasted that long for me I'd never have seen a reason to take oxycodone orally.
    Yea no shit!!! LOL.. I am all for chewing the shit!

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Violenza666 View Post
    Yea no shit!!! LOL.. I am all for chewing the shit!
    Same here...I used to chew OxyContin all day long.

10. Collapse Details

Same here...I used to chew OxyContin all day long.
    LOL sounds like my day today... its the only thing keeping me sane today.. haha

11. Collapse Details

How 'bout them Fent patches?

12. Collapse Details

Whats the oral onset & dose for someone fairly not tolerant to opiates (minor h (ab)use and occasional bupe use)

Getting an OC80 on monday but never tried this one before, also what dose would you reccomend for a nod

13. Collapse Details

Not long enough.. lol

14. Collapse Details

How 'bout them Fent patches?
    Those are helping too

15. Collapse Details

Some users swear by oral, some by snorting, injecting, and even plugging. Effects vary from user to user and from ROA to ROA, so I don't see why you are so surprised that I still feel a mild buzz 3 hours after snorting my oxys. Thats my personal experience, but the numbers from Erowid say 3-5 hour duration for insufflated oxycodone which is an average that comes from the hundreds of trip reports combined that were submitted as insufflated oxycodone. Maybe these people are all more sensitive then you, I don't know. When I have taken oxy orally I felt it lasted a bit longer but lacked the 'rush' you feel when snorting which was a big thing that attracted me to snorting.

16. Collapse Details

In my experience it lasts about four hours, maybe a bit less. Most people say it lasts no longer than a few hours, though.

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    id say the good part lasts 30min if you snort and orally the feelings is kinda consistent for 2 and half hours

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Crake View Post
    Some users swear by oral, some by snorting, injecting, and even plugging. Effects vary from user to user and from ROA to ROA, so I don't see why you are so surprised that I still feel a mild buzz 3 hours after snorting my oxys. Thats my personal experience, but the numbers from Erowid say 3-5 hour duration for insufflated oxycodone which is an average that comes from the hundreds of trip reports combined that were submitted as insufflated oxycodone. Maybe these people are all more sensitive then you, I don't know. When I have taken oxy orally I felt it lasted a bit longer but lacked the 'rush' you feel when snorting which was a big thing that attracted me to snorting.
    even injected oxycodone doesn't produce a rush.

try plugging. the onset is even quicker than snorting.

19. Collapse Details

roxys n ms contin....the best in the east/mid-atlantic

20. Collapse Details

if your mildly tolerant you should know...the amount of time the high lasts slightly between mgs...

its more of the actual high/type of high that changes

21. Collapse Details

I noticed someone said you can plug the pill. does that shit really work (no pun inteneded) and is it really worth putting something up your ass?

22. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Oxykiss View Post
    I noticed someone said you can plug the pill. does that shit really work (no pun inteneded) and is it really worth putting something up your ass?

if you have a good turkey baster no one is gonna use...then yea

23. Collapse Details

Lol Eww. ive heard of people chuggin beer through there butt because it goes straight through the blood stream so i guess it should work with pills.. i'll stick to parachuting or just snorting myself though

24. Collapse Details

I find an Oxy high to last 5-6 hours if you take them orally. The downside is that I can't re-up. No matter how much I take after my first dose, it just makes me tired. No additional high. So make sure you get it right the first time. If I take too little, and an hour later I'm not feeling it like I want, it's too late for me to take more.

25. Collapse Details

the good part lasts me about 20 minutes followed by a mellow buzz that lasts maybe an hour and a half. thats off 30mg, but i do have quite a tolerance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast