• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you plug benzos?

Would parachuting the Clonazepam with some Coca-Cola (caffeine to speed up absorption) produce more of a rush then just swallowing the pills? Would it be the same "rush" as plugging them?

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't need to dissolve the benzo completely for it to work anally, I can't think of a single liquid with a fat content that I would stick up my ass.

Having my phenazepam float around in water was good enough, no need to dissolve.

well its his pills, if they were mine id take all 20, tahts only 5mg and im prescribed 8-10mg a day, so im taking 8-10 1mg pills a day...so yeah tolerance n shit

and yeah i find these very recreational. to me its just a more intense drunkin feeling,

I don't really have much experience with this stuff at all so I wasn't aware of the dosages. It just never feels "right" if you have to take more than 1 or 2 pills of anything in my book.

And sorry WWM I do not have an answer for you. I don't see why water or saliva wouldn't do the trick.

I don't see it being much of a "rush."

no down it with a shot of tequila.

jkjk dont. just crush em up and put em in your mouth, let them dissolve there or swallow it, i dont think the soda will help speed up the prosses much, just drink it with some warm water so it dissolves the quickest

Yes the "can" be plugged, for faster onset but i don't think the BA is higher... classic example, someone has an epileptic seizure, you have to pop valium in their arse....

i think that fat/lipid soluble has to do with the action of the benzo in vivo, i.e. once youve taken it it will redistribute itself into fatty tissues. I know that a single dose of Valium wears of rather fast because its rapidly absorbed and then rapidly gets distributed throughout your body. however, chronic daily dosing of Valium leads to massive accumulation way beyond what the actual daily dose is. i belive this is why valium is the benzo used for tapering as blood levels drop very smoothly and gradually compared to xanax, which is gone before you know it. interesting to note, Valium's active metabolites include temazepam (restoril), oxazepam (serax) desmethlydiazepam (Tranxene) and maybe others im unaware of. It blows my mind how our bodies metabolize drugs and in the case of Valium how it breaks down into drugs that have been isolated and branded for thier very own uses. be safe.

Fletchacet

I pondered this recently, and I went the oral route.. if you try it and it works. Let me know!!

You're better off taking it orally most of the time, the only benzo I've plugged was midazolam and that's due to the fact its water-soluble and has a low oral BA :)

Almost all benzos have very high oral BA so they're only really worth taking orally. A few, like midazolam, have oral BAs of about 30-40% IIRC so plugging them may be worthwhile.

I would mix it with Milk. Just saying. Has a high amount of fat, when I ORALLY take my kpins I always take them with a large glass of milk. Or if I'm bored I rail em.

What about the few benzos that come in salt form, are those pluggable?

I plugged some pyrazolam the other day, and it worked fine. I guess it depends on the pill.

i dissolve it to in alcohol till evaporated then add 2ml of olive oil then plug

The reason some people will plug opiates such as morphine or heroin is because those drugs have poor bio availability through the nasal and oral route.
But most benzos already have an insanely high oral BA -- most are above 90% BA -- so there is no need to plug them.[/QUOTE]

I plug 2 .5 mg clonazepam. I only have one of those skinny syringses, so plugging takes forever (load up, plug, load up plug). I crush them and mix with milk (someone said milk works best) and I promise you get much more bang for your buck this way. Am intersted in trying alprazolam this way.

Yeah I've plugged many benzos in PG solution...(Etizolam, flubrozepam, diclazepam, etc..).

You cannot plug Benzodiazepines; (for the most part) Clonazepam rectal was, well disappointing to say t’he l’edat

What would you do? They areb’t Water soluble, you GB a plug PG?

Sorrt everybody, thus us pur? ?, absolute silliness.

Alsi line mant BA(nit 99%)

Yes. Pretty much. Just do a quick Google and you'll find that Diazepam (Valium) suppositories were or maybe are still common to use for children who won't swallow pills. Not all Benzodiazepines are equally soluble in water. Most are just really not soluble in water. For whatever reason, it doesn't seem to matter. Suppositories of most Benzodiazepines have been demonstrated to be fast and effective.

Well I tried around when i typed that. And u believe the vg burned.and maybe I tried milk.im not 100% sure...but if there was some perfect liquid carrier for it that didn't burn I wud def try..maybe that liquid coconut oil.or maybe powder the benzo (clonazepam 4 me) and use organic coconut oil but the one that's solid at room temp.and make a paste or somn and try that way...
Any thought?