• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Is he using Cocaine? what is up with the safety pins?

I thought I'd introduced most recreational drugs into my bloodstream in virtually every way possible, and I, for one, am baffled by the safety pin.... was that sterilization a one-time thing? Or regularly.....?

I fail to see how one could use a safety pin to introduce drugs into their system......

Only "hash-under-glass" comes to mind, and there is no reason for sterility. Does he have a regular sleep pattern? Most cocaine addicts have wildly varying sleep patterns, unless they are also using downers/opiates to crash.

personally iv seen points (1/10 of a gram) of crystal meth in those little baggies before, as well as single pills of MDMA or 2-C*'s. his behaviour lends me to concur with others in the thread, however, who suggest it would be for crack.

the safety pins.... the only thing iv ever used them for was to scrape out a bag or as a roach clip. that's strange. you say he was sterilising them... what liquid was he using to do this with? maybe he was trying to save some residue?

I can't see where the sterilized safety pin fits in the picture. A longshot and probably a stupid question anyway, but he's not into piercings and body art, is he?

I know someone who uses safety pins & razor blades to pick stuff out of their skin, but in their case its wood and metal splinters due to their job. If thats what he's doing that may explain the bloody tissue & sterilisation.

I got some phenazepam in one of those small baggies, and a lot of people use a paperclip to dip it in the bag and dose because the dose is so small. Or maybe he is just trying to pierce his ear or something with the pin(that would explain the sterilization and bloody tissue)

I would bet that its meth. The safety pins are probably just one of those random things tweakers obsess about when they're spun.

Does he avoid eating meals with you? Has he lost any weight recently? Does he have energy and talk incessantly one day then isolate himself and sleep the other? Jaw clenching/grinding?

^ like an instrument to pick at your skin when u r fried? glad i never thought of trying that 1 out!

you should really stop guessing and try talking to him. It will only get worse, it always does. Usually at first, a year or even a few years pass with lies and promises until in the end you realize it is all in vain. Try to not lose those years for nothing. If you do not resolve this fast you should go for the door. It is already really really bad from what you describe and It is pretty weird that you said you wouldnt get into this if it werent for the baby. You should have more self respect, you seem like a nice person, you do not deserve to be in such a shitty relationship (sorry but it is; you dont talk,no passion,no trust (you should definitely share info about the finances afterall it is about the financial security of your family)... the basics).
Please talk to him, insist but do not be apologetic and under no circumstances let him make you feel like you are nagging and being annoying. This is very serious sh*t and he is the one screwing it all up NOT you. Make him understand that it is because you care for your family, for your kid together. If after a few attempts it does not work, you should really think about separating (for at least sometime). And from my experience most women have really good intuition even if many ignore it. Trust that feeling and in any case also once you know a person you can quickly notice if something is a bit off about them.

i know people with year long alergys

you can smoke hash with saftey pins

i sweat profusley and get jittery from cafiene

some people self harm with saftey pins aswell, at least hes steralizing it

but i dont know, something could be up

We can guess all we want but until she asks him what's up she'll never know fo sho'.

BTW You should read LostWife's thread, a lot of similiar occurances.

The white residue is the KEIF or THC CRYSTALS on the Weed.

Paper clips are sterilized in alcohol and used to clean out his weed pipe, you clean the paperclips and scratch out the black stuff and resmoke it.

Smoking anything will cause sinus problems.

I don't know, it sure sounds like a heavy weed smoker to me.

The sterilizing the paper clips in alcohol, is a weed thing for sure. You get to resmoke what you've smoked and make your stuff last way longer.

I've never seen weed sold in those little bags. I can't think of a reason someone would put weed in a tiny ass bag like that. It couldn't fit more than .1g of weed in one of them.

I've never seen weed sold in those little bags. I can't think of a reason someone would put weed in a tiny ass bag like that. It couldn't fit more than .1g of weed in one of them.

Agreed and I think even .1g is a stretch. These bags are tiny! She did say they were finger nail size.

probably not, however I've put tiny pieces of very potent weed into those tiny bags you are talking about when I used to smoke weed, not often, just every once in a while if I wanted to go somewhere with just a tiny amount on me.

I don't think he's using the bag for weed, just sayin it's not entirely impossible. and safety pins I used to use all the time to unclog pipes and bongs.

i know people with year long alergys

you can smoke hash with saftey pins

i sweat profusley and get jittery from cafiene

some people self harm with saftey pins aswell, at least hes steralizing it

but i dont know, something could be up

Are you kidding me? You are contributing to the doubt in this girls mind and with comments like yours, she might as well not even ask him anymore, because you have that totally covered in the post above.

Im just saying that little bag has to be meth or crack. And for those who say it could be a weed bag, How much weed can you pack in a bagie the size of a fingernail? Yeah Weed is never sold by the point. Anyone who thinks different obviously doen not have experience with drugs.

'nuff said8o

I am a meth user and I get my meth in very small bags sometimes. That COULD be it. Never did coke more than like, four times, and that was a long ass time ago so I don't remember how I felt but I never got addicted.

He is obviously up to no good. no guy goes to his parked car for 2 hours to smoke weed. come on now. weed lasts 1.5 to 2.5 hours. If he was smoking weed, he would go out, be gone 5-10 minutes, then come inside. Smoking weed and sitting by myself in my car for 2 hours is not appealing in the slightest....

It is obvious to me that he is using coke/crack/meth