I need heeeelllpppp! I just had a baby with my bf a few months ago and am concerned....
I'll try not to bore you with a mini novel and just list the facts:
1. My bf has been a heavy weed smoker for at least 15 years (we have been together for 5)
2. I found a very tinyl empty baggy (as small as your pinky nail) with a white substance in our new apt and gently had a talk with him asking him if he was using crack and mixing it with his weed or using it alone...he said "no" and blamed it on the old tenants.
3. He ALWAYS walks around with these huge safety pins on his clothing, is sterilizing one in alcohol as I type, and once when I came home early I found it on the bathroom sink with a bloody tissue (he wasn't there so I just left the apt before he came back)
4. He uses dristan ALL the time, and blames it on the allergies...(yearlong allergies?)
5. Somewhat minor things make him sweat profusely however...it is never accompanied by any type of jittery behavior
He works the nightshift so if he is using, it is occuring then or when he comes home and goes out to smoke weed.
What is up with the safety pins? There is no way to use them with drugs right?
Is it possible he is using cocaine or crack?
This is really embarrassing but I need help. Thanks!