Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5-Meo-DALT - New Experience - Hold the Doors

/\_/\__FlatLine__

Bluelighter
After reading up and hearing some of the interesting reports on 5-Meo DALT i decided to give a try,

so this is my experience.

Back ground:

35+Yr old male 52Kg SCI (spinal cord injury 5yrs)

Past:
All the usual street dwugs (no IV/needles)

cigs,sensi,alcohol,shrooms,LSD,XTZee/pills,MDMA/powder,amphetamines,coke,Mephedrone and various

research chems,Yaba-crystal meth (horribly feindish) and china white(as a 1 off).

Present:
5-Meo-DALT

Future:Who knows? good'ns i hope:)

A very fine slytly off white powder/flakey crystals No odour, tasts not pleasant, bitter a bit like

fresh grape fruit and lingers, burning plastic smell if heated.

Weighed out 35mg and dabed approx 5mg to check for adverse reactions
about 1Hr later i pop the rest in a gell cap.

Using my Elevator/Lift scale here we go :)

Basement:Doors open 30mgs (Oral) down the hatch (doors close)

Ground floor:+15mins starting to go up prety fast, a little aprehensive not sure how high the lift will go.

First floor:+25mins Speak to a mate on the phone and explain i'm on my own in the lift and feeling

great.

Second Floor:+35mins Good vibes and now smiling to myself music has more depth and i'm now grinning,

euphoric waves/mild visuals rapidly increasing.

Third Floor:+45mins Legs/feet are tingling and starting to spasm (this is usal for me as rusult from

SCI, usaly spasm alot from good MDMA/Pills)

Fourth Floor:+50mins Transfer to the Bed massive euphoric onset Music sounds out of this world still

only mild/medium visuals, legs,feet and now stomach muscles are quivering, not uncomftable and

amuses me to the point i start laughing at the involentry movements (this may sound/look alarming

but it's quite normal for me)

Sixth, seventh, eighth, and ninth Floor pass by with out stopping,fastest come up i have ever known,

a few tokes on a pre rolled cigy brings me up another level and feels fantastic.

Top Floor:+1Hr15mins Massive sound/time and place distortion moderate visuals i'm now feeling

orgasmic my spasms are constant and still making me giggle feet are flapping around causing my leg

muscles to quiver the whole bed is vibrateing as though i were lying on a massage pad,it feels

unexplainably great =D and the prodigy voodoo people video is awsome,i then lay with my eyes closed

for an unknown amount of time feeling the vibes and grining!

Sixth Floor:+1Hr40mins(ish) OI who pushed the button! Intensity Fading Rapidly, a few tokes on the

cigy seems to hold on a floor a little longer, spasms are no longer constant but any movement sets

them off again, start to feel hungry and thinking about food,next stop ground floor...

'Bing'Ground Floor:2Hr10min-ish Fast drop off of effects still feeling good and very happy with my

ride in the lift, no erge to push the button again (redose), a increased feeling of wellbeing

continues for a further 20mins or so,my spasms/quivering muscles have calmed, whilst finishing off

my ciggy and smiling to my self, i mentaly prepare what im goin to eat in the Basement.

Basement:Doors open, phone my mate and tell him i'm out the lift and getting some grub!

A very enjoyable experience for me, not somthing i would do regularly because it might take away its

specialness, hope this makes sense to more people than just me... ;)

Think next time i push the button ill have a close friend with me and maybe try 40-45mgs (Oral) or

possible Vaping 10mgs.

Av fun and stay safe,

/\_/\__Flatline_

I love this chem....I'm glad you have a good time. The feeling of happiness towards life it gives you feels more real then on any other chem...it is natural like visiting Grandma's house when you were a child.

I love this chem....I'm glad you have a good time. The feeling of happiness towards life it gives you feels more real then on any other chem...it is natural like visiting Grandma's house when you were a child.

/\ what a great way of putting it :)

yeah im liking it to but think it needs to be kept special, i meen not over used if ya get me.

i also love this substance, but i think it has a cross tolerance with mushrooms no? thats a shame, because it means i cant use them too often...

anyway, i find interesting the amounts people use of this. I found 15mg to be quite enjoyable, if not a full blown trip. But it just goes to show the versatility it has. Not to mention mixing it with others....

i also love this substance, but i think it has a cross tolerance with mushrooms no? thats a shame, because it means i cant use them too often...

anyway, i find interesting the amounts people use of this. I found 15mg to be quite enjoyable, if not a full blown trip. But it just goes to show the versatility it has. Not to mention mixing it with others....

did you have the white or tan colour ?

also what chems have you tried mixing with ?

cheers!

it was a white powder, maybe a very tiny tiny bit off, also it clumps together quite annoyingly easy

interesting times were had when mixed with a low dose methylone, made the party a bit more interesting, but the timing might not have been well thought out. I used them both in the beginning and the peaks coincided, but i feel the dalt would be better spent on the comedown as it has a relaxing feel to it.

mixing will be tried next with mdai, but that will be in some weeks....

I just tryed this for the first time about two hours ago, smoked on bud, didn't have anywhere close to the same expirance ( low dose )
but I can't wait to!! Great trip report!

/\ Thanks mate, just out of interest how low was your dose?

I found 30-35mg oral in a gel cap works for me fine :)

Think it's better to start low and leave a it a good amount of time days or a week or so before upping dose's (i'm not sure about tolerance build up with this one).

Smells rank like burning rubber/plastic and the tast lingers beer helps a bit with that ;)

Av fun and stay safe!