• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Shooting up methylphenidate..

Fellow bluelighters, just a quick update the past few days I have been plugging my ritalin (stopped shooting completely)- thanks to all those posts describing how nasty shooting rit
can be : ). this is my first time plugging anything and I couldnt believe how well it works!! NO more needles ever! My hands -thats where I usually shoot are a mess though, hardened veins and a few hard lumps here and there but no pain or redness, hopefully it will go away in a couple of days.. To all those skeptic about plugging, take from me someone that loves iv'ing---plugging is just as good minus the risk of abcesses and scars. :)

Fellow bluelighters, just a quick update the past few days I have been plugging my ritalin (stopped shooting completely)- thanks to all those posts describing how nasty shooting rit
can be : ). this is my first time plugging anything and I couldnt believe how well it works!! NO more needles ever! My hands -thats where I usually shoot are a mess though, hardened veins and a few hard lumps here and there but no pain or redness, hopefully it will go away in a couple of days.. To all those skeptic about plugging, take from me someone that loves iv'ing---plugging is just as good minus the risk of abcesses and scars. :)
That's certainly true for most drugs. IMO the only ones worth IV are ones which give a real rush IV. For me that means meth and dilaudid. If I ever do coke again, or get to try heroin or oxymorphone I would shoot those also. Ritalin isn't worth shooting to me, even without the likely vein damage. But then I find ritalin only marginally recreation in the first place.

Yeah plugging Methylphenidate is insane. I've never IV'ed any uppers, but couldn't imagine it to be any more intense than this. I once tried a generic 20mg pill including binders along with a little water. Had energy surges going through my whole body which was covered in goose bumps. Felt pleasantly cold. This lasted for 15 or 20mins and then the emotional torture began. Comedown felt much worse than on cocaine. Thank god there was a benzo around...

The German generics contain 20mg methylphenidate HCl, calcium hydrogen phosphate hydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, cornstarch, magnesium stearate.

These are all almost insoluble in water. In other words, the MPH is easily extracted with a tiny amount of cold water which is then evapped with little or no heat. Patience is key ;)

I just extracted 200mg this way and the crystals seem to be relatively clean. I'm curious what's gonna happen if that stuff is plugged. :D

Im sold on plugging, Im gonna save my veins for stuff that is actually worth it such as coke or h. I hardly ever do them though been trying to stay clean and now Im only playing with my scripsts : ) 30mgs of rit up your bum and bam the first thing you feel a few minutes later is a feeling in your mouth like if its watering.... to those that think ritalin is not good yeah its not as good as some good coke but trust me its very fun when you are trying to not get into harder stuff. Also I have tried plugging wellbutin - works. Thanks on all those advocating plugging and are against shooting binders and nasty crap... youve saved my poor veins : )

just my opinion......dont do it.
I had a prescription and its not a drug made for recreational use.
not a clean high and I have broken apart my 54mg capsules and there is a green substance and plastic. I would not inject that into my body.
Good luck if you do

no i am not injecting anything for a long time, i meant plugging... tried today no rush but u feel stimulated like drinking a strong cup of coffee

Unless you have medical-grade methylphenidate, you are playing with fire, especially when it comes to the time-release pills. Obtainment of great skill and knowledge, like some of the people's posts I have read here, represents a must in order to remove all contaminants, especially from Concerta. If one one could obtain medical MPH, the high last for about 90 minutes, compared around 20 to 30 for cocaine (IV).

Now if you plan to insufflate, that would probably constitute a better experience. Although, why one would want to with such a high dose of methylphenidate baffles me.

this drug had the worst come downs ever and the high is not really euphoric its just speedy. basically its not worth it.