• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Intensely burning, swollen arm after shooting Tar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fuck I can't believe this just happened, I had like a fucking essay typed up and now it's just frikin' gone. So pissed. But anyway, I know how you feel. My boyfriend shoots me up, (you'll see me say mostly "he hits me") and we go everywhere on me, from my hands to all over my arms, all over my legs, and my feet/ankles. We don't use a material item to hold my arm, for my arms and hands I just use my hand, hold it and make a fist and pump it. My legs, I just stretch the skin out. But sometimes when he hits me I feel it on the opposite leg and if we do it in my arms it's the same as my legs.. But but he was just hitting me in my leg and it started burning, but not like a really bad owe kinda burn, but a ahhh kind of burn. And after he pulled out it started itching and I could feel it going up my body, and than I got these red marks. A lot of times when he starts pushing the shit in me, it will hurt so bad that id want him to pull out and go somewhere else. Sometimes it won't hurt until he's almost done pushing everything in. Help??

^ Shooting is sooo unhealthy for you! I know you won't, 'cause I've been there too, but try to stop! At least try using a 'better' roa! Sometimes when other ppl lift for you, they don't really give a shit and just jab you, lol, it's in your best interest to do it yourself.

And even if you're stubborn and youre going to do it anyways, use a fresh needle everytime! Do not heat your shots! And use a micron filter!

Just check out the first post in this thread to see why.. http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/643365-Is-it-best-to-do-cold-shots-No-heat-at-all

Just to confirm what others have said and I've learned from experience while attempting to hit the crook of my arm, the swollen arm and fingers is a textbook arterial shot due to the nature of what arteries do; carry blood away from the heart.

Its probaly frm the stuf bieng too hot

That's unlikely the cause of a swollen arm post injection. Ideally the shot should be cooled down (if one insists on heating their dope) before you shoot it anyway IMO

Last edited:
Ye,well thers many areason,i think all of ours r valid,iv been shooting herion now for 15 yrs straight nw,i kno all the tricks

Ang_Nicole19♡;13752256 said:
Holy fuck I can't believe this just happened, I had like a fucking essay typed up and now it's just frikin' gone. So pissed. But anyway, I know how you feel. My boyfriend shoots me up, (you'll see me say mostly "he hits me") and we go everywhere on me, from my hands to all over my arms, all over my legs, and my feet/ankles. We don't use a material item to hold my arm, for my arms and hands I just use my hand, hold it and make a fist and pump it. My legs, I just stretch the skin out. But sometimes when he hits me I feel it on the opposite leg and if we do it in my arms it's the same as my legs.. But but he was just hitting me in my leg and it started burning, but not like a really bad owe kinda burn, but a ahhh kind of burn. And after he pulled out it started itching and I could feel it going up my body, and than I got these red marks. A lot of times when he starts pushing the shit in me, it will hurt so bad that id want him to pull out and go somewhere else. Sometimes it won't hurt until he's almost done pushing everything in. Help??
Please don't revive old threads.
Use this one http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...EGATHREAD-amp-FAQ-IV-Vs-Flashes-Flags-Ribbons
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.