• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

My experience with ecstasy. (Long)

DARE TO SAY NO!

lol.

Sir, this comes form someone who has really really been screwed by drugs: they don't always get you screwed. Actually drugs don't screw people. People screw themselves. Sometimes out of ignorance and despair.

I hope you are alright. Infomr yourself and don't go back to drugs in a long time... E should be taken tweice a year and that's it.

I dont blame MDMA but I know that my somewhat heavy use (average of once every three weeks for a couple of years) did aid in abusing other drugs (opiates).
v6mafia I totally relate to your story. I always thought of myself as a very strong willed person and an advocate of more natural/psychedelic drugs, but seems as though slightly abusing MDMA weakened my thought patterns. Mind you I am in my 30s. Even 30 year olds make stupid mistakes. MDMA is awesome until you get into a habit, then it is horrible. (habit being that I would take it every time I went to see live music which was once every 3 weeks on average)
Ive been out of the woods for over a year and I feel so much better now. I still use MDMA but very sparingly, like once every 2 months max, and I dont use opiates anymore (thank God). I can still tell that I need a longer break than 2 months, because I can feel it. The bad starts to outweigh the good. I never thought I would say that but BAM suddenly I was saying that. YIKIES. IT IS WORTH IT TO SAVOR YOUR MDMA EXPERIENCES.....but you have to have that determination because it is so easy to just say, what the heck!