• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Plugging cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

HorseyP

Bluelighter
I have recently been toying with the idea of IV cocaine use. Whats preventing me is that the dealers round here wouldn't really know anything about the correct way to cut cocaine, so may have some sort of harm (if IV'd) cut.

This has led me to the idea of plugging some coke, was wondering if anyone has tried this. I've a feeing the numbness could be an issue in that region.

Also just how dangerous would it be to IV street coke. Are we talking on the same scale as IVing pills?

If only there was some crack round these parts havent had any since i moved from Manchester.

Coke is very water soluble. Once water is added it should turn crystal clear solution.

Now cut on the other hand can be insoluble. The street dealers around me know everyone IVs it so they use the right cuts, but you would know more about your area in that regard.

Either way, a cotton filter should take most of the cut out if there is any. Or a micron filter.

IV coke is much better than plugging, because you get the rush, which IMO is the only reason to do coke.

Yeah, you wouldn't get the rush. Intranasal coke works just fine, I don't think you'd gain much from plugging instead.

If I were you I'd try crack, even if you have to make it yourself, before picking up the needle.

Yeah, you wouldn't get the rush. Intranasal coke works just fine, I don't think you'd gain much from plugging instead.

If I were you I'd try crack, even if you have to make it yourself, before picking up the needle.

I have smoke crack and been an IV heroin user in the past. I was just thinking maybe id get some sort of rush from plugging. Think im going to give the IV route a go.

I thought you didn't have any crack, at least from your first post's last sentence (which is borderline with our rules, btw.)

Well, iv coke can be quite a monster. It's easier to OD on and that roa, due to it's usual frequency once you start, tends to take its toll fast.
Be careful, and try to do it with another person present.

Plugging coke is actually a lot better than snorting but not as good as IV. Personally I have never plugged anything, but from what I gather its more euphoric than snorting. There are apparently millions of nerves on your asshole that can soak up all the goodies, and seeing how coke is water soluble it shouldn't be a problem. Your nose only has a small portion compared to your butt.

IV is the best though, there is no question. However, be very careful about what you shoot as not all cuts are good for the veins. I heard about using acetone to wash the impurities from the coke, but not sure if that would work for IV... Good luck.

If only there was some crack round these parts havent had any since i moved from Manchester.

Why not make your own crack? It looks pretty straightforward, there's a thread on here about it somewhere.

I live in Manchester btw, crack city lol

Plugging coke is actually a lot better than snorting but not as good as IV. Personally I have never plugged anything, but from what I gather its more euphoric than snorting. There are apparently millions of nerves on your asshole that can soak up all the goodies, and seeing how coke is water soluble it shouldn't be a problem. Your nose only has a small portion compared to your butt.

IV is the best though, there is no question. However, be very careful about what you shoot as not all cuts are good for the veins. I heard about using acetone to wash the impurities from the coke, but not sure if that would work for IV... Good luck.

actually cocaine is one of the drugs that i think is better snorted than plugged. when you plug it, u get a decent rush that you feel (not like an IV rush, but it hits you fast and in a different way. its hard to explain).

snorting it gives more of the euphoric feeling. i did an experiment to compare the results, and plugging cocaine just didn't really get my brain as high. in short, i'd say plugging cocaine produces more of a body high, and snorting coke will give you more of the mental high that people are aiming for. i still have yet to inject coke, but that's coming up soon i feel once i feel like going through the trouble to purify it first.

edit: if you are worried about harmful cuts, it is possible to purify your coke by doing a search for "LeJunk's Cocaine purification" or something like that.

oh my god thats hilarious.

Never plugged it, maybe will give a local anethesia and slow effect, dunno, but best ROA are IV or smoking freebased coke.

I've wondered about this too; can't stand the drip from snorting coke!

^did read it; thank you--very interesting. But was just wondering if others had the same results as you. As you know there is a lot of disagreement around here, so can't be sure if you're results were the rule or the exception! :)

The only way to know for sure is to try it myself I guess.

^^

haha. ya what i did was just took one of my lines and plugged it and see how it felt compared to snorting.

Also just how dangerous would it be to IV street coke. Are we talking on the same scale as IVing pills?

The two are dangerous for different reasons. Pills (assuming they aren't illicitly produced) are only dangerous because of all the random – but relatively sterile – shit in them. Insoluble fillers, plastics, talc, microcellulose, etc.

Cocaine can be dangerous for this same reason, but the much larger danger is the cleanliness/sterility problem of the powder(s). You could have cocaine the dissolves relatively clear but is still very risky too shoot because of bacteria, pathogens, etc..

As far as minimizing risk in the fillers/cuts department, use a micron filter, or if you can't get access to one master your technique of cotton filtering (I would highly recommend the micron filter over the cotton, the filters can be found on google).

Make you're own. Its incredibly easy, there are recipes/methods on other drug-related forums and all over google. It can be done with pretty much any amount of coke, you won't lose any if you don't mess up, all you really need is baking soda, and its incredibly easy.

Last but not least,
edit: if you are worried about harmful cuts, it is possible to purify your coke by doing a search for "LeJunk's Cocaine purification" or something like that.
^ This. That is one of the simplest and best written purification techniques, using over-the-counter solvents.

As far as I understand if you truly wanna be safe when IVing cocaine you need to purify it. The problem is, you have to use different processes to purify it from different chemicals.

One for ephedrine, psuedoephedrine and amphetamine (but well, these might not be the worst to inject anyway, except they might be unclean too) it all the other cheap crap that people cut their cocaine with that should be the primary point of worry. Basically, you need to purify your cocaine all the way back until you actually only have the [FONT=MS Reference Sans Serif, verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica]cocaine base left. But it's actually somewhat simple processes.[/FONT]

[FONT=MS Reference Sans Serif, verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica]And of cause wheel filters/micron filters are a lot better than cotton filters.

[/FONT]
particles02.png

this picture show the importance, and here we talk abut medical grade pills. I am sorry for bringing up the old thread, but the info is relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.