• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Plugging cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't able to find much information on the rectal BA of cocaine (other than that not much study has been devoted to it). However, with most drugs, rectal BA is the closest to IV or IM you can get, and in the 80% ballpark. It comes up relatively fast, but not as fast as from sniffing it. Cocaine also has good intranasal BA, but I do understand the desire to get more out of it.

I cannot in any way recommend IV cocaine. It's euphoric as fuck but I nearly died on my 3rd time and never did it since.

Might I suggest you rock up your own powder? The procedure is really easy - a child could do it - and requires really basic stuff. Ammonia if you can get it, plus ether if you wanna be fancy, but even just baking soda'll do in a pinch. Otherwise, you need blow and stuff you'll find in your house, like a lighter, spoon, and coffee filters.

Cocaine is one of those few drugs (meth is another) where the BA is high enough and the dosage low enough that a big hit - of high purity stuff vaporized/smoked - can deliver enough into your brain at once to get a rush similar to that of the IV experience.

I have to say I've never done it with coke, but I've plugged a bunch of other stuff (speed, morphine, heroin, ketamine at least spring to mind). I never thought to do it, though. Still dunno if it's any better than doing a bunch of big rails, unless you're going for a huge bum shot, which I would advise you not to do as cocaine is easy to OD on.

Status
Not open for further replies.