• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

over the counter speed?

ljt

Greenlighter
Is there any over the counter stuff that can be used as speed?

propylhexedrine ( benzedrex inhalers ). Some people tend to enjoy it. IMO it's the best OTC stimulant you can get anymore. If you go that route start with half of the little cotton rod.

You can try ephedrine I suppose. Yes I know it's not that good.

I wouldn't go the caffeine pill route. Once I ate 8 caffeine pills at once and it basically burned a hole in my stomach lining and twisted my world into a jittery unfun mess for a couple hours. I was bedridden the whole next day with stomach pains.

I wouldn't go the caffeine pill route. Once I ate 8 caffeine pills at once and it basically burned a hole in my stomach lining and twisted my world into a jittery unfun mess for a couple hours. I was bedridden the whole next day with stomach pains.

Yes, I highly recommend against going that route. Very nasty.

mix caffeine and ephedrine
ephedrine you can find for nasal decongestant in supplement shops
caffeine at any pharmacy

I wouldn't call it euphoric by any means, but it gets you tweeked out.

epedrine or more likely to be found psudeephedrine is a very lame excuse for a stimulant,it wiil not get you tweaked out unless you have never done any real amphetamines or methamphetamine.also in most states in the US now it is kept behind the counter and available in pharmacys only,some places even require a presciption for pseudoepherdine, so unless you are in New York or in the northeast you will have to go to a pharmacy and ask for it ,and there is a legal limit as well in most states,,in some states it is prescription only and in most others it is in pharmacys behind the counter so you hav eto ask for it,and in m ystate you have to not only go to a pharmacy to obtain it,you hav eto show photo ID which is copied and in some parts of the state entered into a computer,and sign for the pills,and we have a 9 gram...9000mg per month limit, this is due to pseudoephedrines use a the primary precursor for methamphetamine for the last 20+ years or so..but in NY,NJ, Penn,and states like that It is availble with no limits and it is usually not behind the counter but is usually only founf in a drug store or pharmacy,,depends on the state..go anywhere west or south of there and you will have a hassle getting it....

^^
Yes, true, they are both very weak stimulants but you can't group them as one like that. Ephedrine is NOT pseudoephedrine, it is quite a lot stronger in effect.

The laws are not like that in Canada, anybody can buy as much ephedrine as they want and they aren't otc. When I was 14 I used to walk into these stores and shove 3 or 4 bottles in my pockets and walk out the door. Eat 10 of those with a coffee and ziiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnng. Things haven't changed, I know a 16 year old girl that buys them all the time trying to lose weight.

Funny story. My dad used to snort ephedrine daily. He said it felt like coke to him. That I will never understand.

I haven't bothered taking them in years now with all the dexedrine and meth I've done I know I probably wouldn't feel them.

propylhexedrine ( benzedrex inhalers ). Some people tend to enjoy it. IMO it's the best OTC stimulant you can get anymore. If you go that route start with half of the little cotton rod.

I thought they took those off the market forever ago?

^you mean benzedrine inhalers. benzedrine inhalers were racemic amphetamine.
however.
Pseudo in the entire US is behind the counter and THERE ARE limits, because whoever posted above me is wrong.
vick's inhalers have l-methamphetamine in them, but OTC "stims" are shit. get some addys or dexies/.

I personally enjoy the effects of Benzedrex inhalers. Don't just eat the cotton inside though, cut up the cotton and put it in enough lemon juice to cover up the cotton and let it sit for about 12 hours, then strain the cotton out, dilute the solution if you can't handle the taste (I can't so I put some lemonade in to dilute it) and then drink half of the solution, drink the rest later if necessary.

would say caffeine pills for otc stim meds.... but too much of them and you'll just be all shaky and anxious...; so keep the doses at a reasonable amount

If you are an anxious person in general and you're thinking about trying the ECA stack, be careful that you don't develop a massive panic attack (take smaller doses of Caffeine and Ephedrine).