• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

over the counter speed?

I'd just take a legal stimulant pill, if they're available where you live. Fuck using caffeine or ephedrine... nasty.

The ones I used to buy(haha) in the 70s & 80s on the label it said active ingredient 50mg desoxymethamphetamine HCL. It don't get no more pure than that. Those haven't been on the market since the early 80s. Used to do a simple extraction with muriatic acid and rubbing alcohol then evaporate in a Pyrex pie plate. Not too bad

The ones I used to buy(haha) in the 70s & 80s on the label it said active ingredient 50mg desoxymethamphetamine HCL. It don't get no more pure than that. Those haven't been on the market since the early 80s. Used to do a simple extraction with muriatic acid and rubbing alcohol then evaporate in a Pyrex pie plate. Not too bad
Desoxymethamphetamine doesn't make sense. I assume you mean desoxyephedrine. This is simply another (less stigmatized) way of saying methamphetamine. It was, and now called levamethamfetamine (LOL, sic), still is available otc. Problem is it's the weak l isomer of meth and while it does do something it is nowhere near as good as propylhexadrine. But I've seen people do the shit and love it. Why I haven't a clue.

I wouldn't go the caffeine pill route. Once I ate 8 caffeine pills at once and it basically burned a hole in my stomach lining and twisted my world into a jittery unfun mess for a couple hours. I was bedridden the whole next day with stomach pains.

I agree with Soap MacTavish and the other 4 posters who can also vouch for him. I washed down a similar dose of "Wake-Ups" (caffeine pills) and my hands were shaking for the next few hours on top of being anxious as fuck.

LOL I guess have a caffiene tolerance. I can take four of them, wash them down with one of those huge energy drinks and still take a nap if I want. And I'm not nice to be around until I have a gram or so of caffiene in me. I think it was all the coffee at NA meetings that sent my habit spiralling out of control.

Does anyone know what the best over the counter speed that will go well with Klonopin as sort of a speedball?

Even though I hate to admit it, yes benzedrex inhalers do still give you a kick ass stimulant high for how easy they are to get. I've done the extraction with lime juice by cutting the cotton into shreds letting it soak in a small tubberware or Pyrex, squeeze the cotton and drink the lime juice. It will work in a pinch quite nicely.