Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Tell us about the last film you watched, mate!

kate-beckinsale-whiteout-poster1.jpg

I was pretty "whited out" myself while watching, so I have no clue as to what happened. I don remember Kate taking off most of her close. All I know is that Kate Beckinsale's booty makes me want to bite it like a puppy with a chew toy.

Stolen Lives (2009)

film-stolen_lives.jpg

Detective story of sorts, with a nice parallel between a modern day detective who loses his son (abducted), and ends up solving the mystery of a disappearance of another child some 50 years before. The filming has some decent transitions between 'then' and 'now', as we watch both fathers lose and search for their sons. I thought I'd have an issue with child abduction - something of a sensitive topic for me, but the film handled it well and the focus was kept on the unfolding story and the emotional turmoil each of our lead men go through. Personally, the ending was probably adequate, but (IMO) it was a little weak. The feelings and strength throughout the journey are somewhat cheapened by a quick wrap up at the end :\ But maybe that's my personal take, since I feel cheated by endings lately it seems.

HP Loveraft Collection, Vol 1 - Cool Air (1999) ...though there are several versions of this story, usually referring to Twilight Zone and similar shows.

73650.jpg

Even for 1999, this reeks of low budget. I'll admit I've never been a HP Lovecraft lover, more indifferent with a passing curiosity to see how his stuff goes, since I've never really read or watched any. But this....this was like someone's college film class project :\ I'll give partial credit for the story, and the 're-animation' theory pulled thru some of the other episodes on that 'collection dvd', and a nod to the respect most people seem to carry for Lovecraft. But really, at the end of the day, I can't recommend any of this stuff - even if you do love Lovecraft :\ I've got the volumes 2, 3, and 4 of this collection as well.... but, I'm not sure I'll be able to bring myself to watch them (though I'm sure I will, I just can't not watch something).

Trainspotting. I fail to see what all the hype was about. Good flick nonetheless.

^^^What a shitty movie. I saw the original about 10 years ago on HBO and thought it was good. This was nothing more than a basic shit-for-shot remake.

the 1st one was much better fo so, but dep on what stae of mind ur in might be a totaly dif movie ;)

Not a 'last watched' one but worth a gander if you're the slightest interested in the Algerian conflict.
%C4%B0%C3%A7imizdeki-D%C3%BC%C5%9Fman-Lennemi-intime-2007-Tr-Altyaz%C4%B1.jpg

logans_run3.jpg

I enjoyed it, my favorite part is the crazy old guy with all the cats. Each cat's got three names. See, they got their ordinary name, and then they got their fancy name.

altered1.jpg

This is a good movie. A clever twist on the alien abduction theme, being that the alien is the one abducted. If you haven't seen this, you should really check it out.

b000gg4y2s01_ss500_sclzzzzzzz_v61202023_.jpg

Windy City Heat, it was excellent. I didn't realize Dane Cook was in any good movies.