Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Tell us about the last film you watched, mate!

the-hills-have-eyes-cover-3.jpg

It was on TV but I couldn't get a signal, so stuck the DVD on instead. T'wasn't the same as when you catch something randomly. Like when one of your favourite songs comes on the radio. Even if you're late for work, you still have to stop and listen to it even though you've heard it a thousand times before. Anyway, t'was still good. Especially for a remake. But then I never really enjoyed the original so...

scott-pilgrim-international-short-6-7-10-kc.jpg

Smart, hilarious with mind blowing visuals and sounds! Totally blown away!

Half ninja lesbian!!! lol, oh the memories.
10/ 10.

10/10, seriously? i'm not passing judgment but there was NO way in hell i was going to even pirate this movie. it just seems too cheezy. what other movies do you like Ravr?

believe it or not, i've been wanting to see this ever since it first came out, but as it turned out, it took me this long

bad_lieutenant.jpg

pretty mad stuff. i wonder what the nick cage/herzog sequel is like now.

pretty mad stuff. i wonder what the nick cage/herzog sequel is like now.

love that film, the herzog version is a very different beast but I found it really enjoyable

last film for me I think was

easternpromises.jpg

Last edited:

Great film, saw it again last night as it was on the television.

last couple days...

pandorum - was ok, coulda done without the monsters
surrogates - eh. elizabeth banks exec. producer ? u go girl
alice in wonderland - eh. wanted to love it, ended up not :(
fear and loathing - always a pleasure
wall-e - great fucking movie!

Panic Room
panic-room-panic-room-9906119.jpg

I'd seen it before, but it was on TV last night so gave it another watch. Pretty enjoyable. I actually remember the first time I saw it, I thought Kristen Stewart was a boy.

Last edited:
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (1986)

With Dennis Hopper :D Actually, I thought it was a more modern remake, so I thought the opening sequence was a very well portrayed 80's imitation.....but it was actual 80's filiming 8o ;) Anyway, this was pretty campy, fun, and yes a bit bloody as expected. But for those that loved 80s cheese horror - this had plenty of laughs. Even making fun of itself a few times (Leatherface playing with an electric knife for a bit, some of the dialogue, etc). Totally a cheap 80's horror film, worth the price of admission.

The_Texas_Chainsaw_Massacre_2_R1-cd.jpg

a-team was much worse than expected
and
salt was much better than expected

prince of persia, this morning, was EXACTLY as expected. fuckin pirates of the middle east blah blah. i'll completely forget it by the time i come back from lunch today.

10/10, seriously? i'm not passing judgment but there was NO way in hell i was going to even pirate this movie. it just seems too cheezy. what other movies do you like Ravr?

Did you even watch the movie? ... A lot of critics also gave this movie positive reviews.

I enjoy varies genres( mostly horror and sci-fi), but this movie was hilarious( especially if you are an old skool gamer, you will get some of the inside jokes)

41YOYlsB-UL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

What else can you say, but this: depressing, but useful!

Last edited:
Did you even watch the movie? ... A lot of critics also gave this movie positive reviews.

I enjoy varies genres( mostly horror and sci-fi), but this movie was hilarious( especially if you are an old skool gamer, you will get some of the inside jokes)

nah i didn't. i was just commenting on how i expected it to be total shit. speculation might've bit me in the ass. i'm watching this movie now on YOUR recommendation so i'm comin to you if it actually sucks.<3

and who needs movies when you have reruns?
jamie-hector-as-marlo-stanfield-in-the-wire.jpg

nah i didn't. i was just commenting on how i expected it to be total shit. speculation might've bit me in the ass. i'm watching this movie now on YOUR recommendation so i'm comin to you if it actually sucks.<3

It was an amazing movie. And you have to watch it at the movies, torrenting it won't be as good.

Wolf Creek. Good movie.

Haven't seen it in years.
Was just as good as I remembered it.

LaBamba.jpg

^ you cried. admit it.

in the past couple weeks I've seen funny people (tried too hard), choke (pretty decent, way to go chuck), and slumdog millionaire (I wish the ending wasn't so hollywoodesque :( ).

and slumdog millionaire (I wish the ending wasn't so hollywoodesque :( ).

I felt the ending had more of a 'bollywoodesque' vibe to it, but hey thats just me.

Green Zone 6.5/10

Not really worth watching more than once, and thats if you don't have to pay to watch it once.