• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mdma looks like brown sugar

drminaq

Bluelighter
Hi all,

I have seen this (supposedly very clean MDMA) which resembles real store bought brown sugar a brown greasy crystal, to disambiguate from brown sugar the crappy quality heroin. I have searched for some answers for why this might be on the engine but found very little. Can someone say it is impure by colour alone?
From the BL FAQ I read "MDMA is a white crystalline powder"....
Obviously I am inexperienced in this realm but i guess my question would be what is going on here, oxidization, tainting or just a bit of free market enterprise from a shady source?
Thanks for the help!

The brown color in most MDMA and MDA on the black market is due to failure to wash out unreacted precursor (safrole/isosafrole/etc) and products of side-reactions. I think it's mostly safrole. The proper procedure is to wash the final product with acetone, but this dissolves a small amount of the product as well, thus lowering the yield, so many clandestine chemists skip that step - especially because people now use the safrole smell and brown color to "identify" MDMA from fake products sold as MDMA.

Thank you all. I will buy I test kit for sure. You have answered my question perfectly. Mods feel free to close this.... thanks

i've had brown, pink(ish), white, and blue(ish) MDMA.... the brown was good

Although color isn't a test of purity, I find that the beige MDMA is usually the strongest and cleanest feeling.

i had some brown sugary stuff recently, it was really good!
theres a ton of mdma where i am, and its always a little different

is the pink any good,
im getting some in a couple weeks
i thought it was going to be brown
but just got told last night its pink,
i do now have a kit so will be testing it
but would still be good to hear some opinions
while im waiting

is the pink any good,
im getting some in a couple weeks
i thought it was going to be brown
but just got told last night its pink,
i do now have a kit so will be testing it
but would still be good to hear some opinions
while im waiting

I've got pink only once and it was bomb! It was probably the second best MDMA crystals that I've ever got and I've done molly about 6 or 7 times before.

That's just my experience with pink. Somebody else may have had a batch of pink crystals that weren't so great. Color isn't an indicator so you'll just have to try it...after making sure it IS MDMA from your kit.

I've got pink only once and it was bomb! It was probably the second best MDMA crystals that I've ever got and I've done molly about 6 or 7 times before.

That's just my experience with pink. Somebody else may have had a batch of pink crystals that weren't so great. Color isn't an indicator so you'll just have to try it...after making sure it IS MDMA from your kit.

Yeah i will definitely test it,

but i will be praying for 2 weeks that its the real deal, lol