• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Ethylphenidate

Mr Sosa

Bluelighter
I always thought this was could only be got by consuming alcohol and mehylphenidate

however, I have managed to get my hands on some and was wondering what dosage, duration, etc. would be?

Thanks

Is this from the vendour that was also selling LSD analogues amongst a spectrum of other suited chemicals?

Interested purely to here if he was legit or not?

**please no naming sources etc, I don't want to ruin this thread and get it closed**

Is this from the vendour that was also selling LSD analogues amongst a spectrum of other suited chemicals?

Interested purely to here if he was legit or not?

**please no naming sources etc, I don't want to ruin this thread and get it closed**

I believe that one was a scam.

I believe that one was a scam.

good just wanted clarification of that, was going to be EXTREMELY suprised if it wasn't :)

btw well done on getting ethylphenidate! :\ I can imagine it is available to some people in the know but I believe this won't appear as a easy to obtain RC soon (even in countries without analogue laws) as whoever licensed methylphenidate probably covered all O-substitutions or esters therefore etc in the patent ?? - hence even as a plant feeder/RC it wouldn't be possible. Well I think that's my understanding of patents, could be wrong - OR has generic methylphenidate come out?? - no idea on legalities. Be interested to hear anyone who knows about this. Piracetam was ONCE CLEARLY a licensed medicine but is sold EVERYWHERE openly. Is this just the authorities not caring or a legally allowed vitamin supplement OR was it only licensed in russia first or some other country first?

Dosage:

According to this publication if I have read it correctly approximately 2.3% is converted with moderate alcohol consumption and methylphenidate, maybe a good starting point in reference to dosing.

http://dmd.aspetjournals.org/content/28/6/620.full

Last edited:
methylphenidate is very old and has been off patent for a very long time

methylphenidate is very old and has been off patent for a very long time

interesting, so lets say IF the patent includes O-substitutions or esters there-of would ANY selling of this compound even NOT as a medicine be classed as a medicine?

I really need to read up on this, very interesting topic. I'm sure the BIG guys organising mephedrone now have enough weight behing them to hire a professional lawyer for this.

Last edited:
interesting, so lets say IF the patent includes N-substitutions would ANY selling of this compound even NOT as a medicine be classed as a medicine?

I really need to read up on this, very interesting topic. I'm sure the BIG guys organising mephedrone now have enough weight behing them to hire a professional lawyer for this.
I'm sure the could string any lawsuit out well past an outright ban, assuming this ever becomes common enough to for anyone to bother.

The sketchy vendor selling it (as well as that spectrum of other chemicals incl LSD analog) is a known scammer.

Interested to see if this stuff is any better than methylphenidate, as the latter is a second rate stimulant at best.

Given how easy it is to find someone willing to sell/trade their ritalin script for next to nothing, I dought this will be a big seller even if it starts showing up a legitimate vendors. Though I suppose the meph generation seems to buy anything without even asking what is is or does.

Are you joking? I've never seen Ritalin in my life...

Shit's hard to come by if you don't know any middle school kids with good health insurance...

whoever licensed methylphenidate probably covered all N-variants in the patent ??

what are you talking about? EPH does not have an additional carbon substituted on the nitrogen. although this would also be a very good stimulant as the general rule with these desoxypipradrol/MPH type compounds is the tertiary amine has increased potency. the desoxypipradrol analogs with the quinuclidine ring and the N-Me-piperidine ring are more potent accordingly. a chemical like 3,4-Dichloro-N-Me-EPH would probably be a fantasticly potent and selective DARI without the pesky duration of desoxypipradrol and co.

what are you talking about? EPH does not have an additional carbon substituted on the nitrogen. although this would also be a very good stimulant as the general rule with these desoxypipradrol/MPH type compounds is the tertiary amine has increased potency. the desoxypipradrol analogs with the quinuclidine ring and the N-Me-piperidine ring are more potent accordingly. a chemical like 3,4-Dichloro-N-Me-EPH would probably be a fantasticly potent and selective DARI without the pesky duration of desoxypipradrol and co.

sorry was just being a dumb-ass I meant substitions on the O- 8) as such corrected my posts

I.e any ester therefore etc

Last edited:
i never had ritali too and this one would be on the top of my shopping cart :)

coolio said:
Are you joking? I've never seen Ritalin in my life...

Shit's hard to come by if you don't know any middle school kids with good health insurance...

You'll find it pretty commonly among college students. Too bad I find it to be rubbish. . .

ebola

like I said, being a dumb ass, corrected my posts to mean esters therefore or O-subst. 8)

HOWEVER you claim a very interesting point! N-methyl substitution of methylphenidate, now there is an interesting RC.8o8o

I always found extracted methylphenidate extremely euphoric and I loved the high when sniffing about 40 mg's! I get Concerta prescribed now (ADHD) but I never abuse my prescription, I'm done with using.

@ebola

Did u use extracted? It really makes all the difference and is very very easy with most formulations (2-propanol extraction)

I'v found methylphenidate liquid+alcohol amoung the best social combos i'v tried-produces a stronger DRI than MPD. I'v tried D-amp=xanax, MPD+Diazepam, and more.

Whats the fuss over Ethylphenidate alone, when you can produce it with MPD+ETOH?

I believe this won't appear as a easy to obtain RC soon (even in countries without analogue laws) as whoever licensed methylphenidate probably covered all O-substitutions or esters therefore etc in the patent ?? - hence even as a plant feeder/RC it wouldn't be possible.

Regardless I don't think many RC vendors would give a fuck if they're breaching a patent, and their Asian chemists would probably have no problem synthesising it.

You know... with how easy this stuff is to make (won't discuss the synthesis), I'm surprised we don't actually have some assays of this stuff posted.

Does ritalinic acid have any activity itself?

Also, as the patent on these esters has all expired, could one synthesize and submit proposals to the FDA for these compounds to be used as viable pharmaceuticals and controlled? I think ethylphenidate, with the more similar affinity to DAT as amphetamine, could really be a nice addition to ADHD pharmacopeia.

Last edited: