• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Etizolam: Show up in drug tests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahRed24x

Bluelighter
Hey I was just wondering if etizolam would show up on of those 5-panel / 12-panel drug test as a benzo?

PS- this is not a drug testing quetion im just wondering sense Etizolam is a thienodiazepine and not a typical benzodiazepine but an analog of one..

I promise its not a drug-testing question.

For the last time its not a drug testing qusetion. Im just wondering if etizolam will show up as a benzo on a UA (drug test) sense its not a "normal" benzo per-say.

Sense its a derviditive of a benzodiazepine and therefor making it a thienobenzodiazepine.. Would that matter? would it still be detected a benzo in the body/urine?

I promise you I am interested in this and am not asking this question because i have a drug test coming up or anything like that.. I've just always wondered if thienobenzodiazepine will show up and benzodizapines in drug-test?

I've just always been curious in this.........

I don't know, I wish there was more latitude given to drug testing questions given all the new RC's and shit showing up these days. I'm just giving you my best guess (nothing more) on the results of both the test and the thread. I hope someone posts saying I'm wrong, I'd love to be able to do a benzo without having to worry about UA's.

Yes, I knew someone on Zyprexa and it showed as a benzodiazepine. I have read that it will as well.

I think the point was simply that the test casts a fairly wide net, not a confusion about Zyprexa and etizolam.

Zyprexa has structural similarities to Thienobenzodiazepines (but is almost totally unrelated pharmacologically).

Chances are if Zyprexa tests positive for benzos, then benzos that look like zyprexa will also test positive for benzos.

p.s. Etizolam is hardly a "RC". It is a thoroughly researched prescription benzo in many countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.