• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best way to get the smell of weed out of a room..

Violenza666

Bluelighter
I started smoking again. My husband doesn't smoke. I've been keeping it to the bathroom in the farthest corner in the house... what are the best ways to get rid of the smell. My husband wanted me to smoke outside but apartment life does not really allow for that.. and im just too paranoid. Any ideas would be greatly appretiated.

Just make a sploof. Although crude, they ARE effective. Items you'll need:

• Toilet paper roll.
• Lots of dryer sheets.

Stuff dryers sheets into roll, blow smoke through roll. Basically eliminates any & all smell, and if there is some residual smell, just spray febreeze.

----------------
Now playing: CunninLynguists - Hypnotized
via FoxyTunes

Open windows, a fan pointing out and OZIUM! I've only ever seen it sold online or in headshops, but ozium is the greatest spray to get rid of smell.

I've heard a lot of people swear by Ozium. Coupled with a sploof, I assume this is one of the better, cheaper ways to keep the smell away.

Open windows, a fan pointing out and OZIUM! I've only ever seen it sold online or in headshops, but ozium is the greatest spray to get rid of smell.

Yea, that shit rocks.. I used to use it in my car... I think I recently saw it in sears.. I will pick some of that up too..

NSFW:
incense_stick.jpg

incense.. cheap, and the only thing that I find to really be 100% effective. Sploofs and smoke eliminators work pretty well, but in my experience eventually they have always failed me.

maybe its time to stop what your doin here.

your getting worried your all antzy, it is time to take maybe 5-20 steps back and start seein the big picture.

If your worried about weed smell it isnt the right time to be smoking weed becuz you are ashamed. I am SICK AND TIRED of people living the drug life and its non innocent because you are just here to be illegal. You are making damage for us all.

^ your post made absolutely NO fucking sense and was somewhat disrespectful to the OP.

usually i would be welcoming a new member with a smile, but you? no. get the fuck out if you can't post something helpful and/or positive, ya dick.

OP: beta1 beat me to it. incense ftw.

and you stoned and rolling, have come here with intention of making intelligient posts but have failed. I am here and I am on a mission to spread good information and YOU ARE HERE DOING NOTHING BUT BAD, GTFO the internet and go back to fagville

OH AND OP if you need good information? I find that if you do it outside the air circulation comes and it take away the bad smells. This is the end.

ozium and snugg's sploof ought to work pretty well for you.

a million years ago when the parents sent me away to boarding school we used "hit towels" to exhale into. i remember smoking hash, coughing like hell, and leaving resin lip prints on the hit towel.
damn i hadn't thought about that for a long time...
-izzy

i gotta agree with stonedandrolling. did not understand your post dope skippy. if you read the op's first post, she said she could'nt smoke outside. so your mission on spreading your good information is useless on this topic.

^ thank ya for the support, mang.

by the way dope skippy: "get the fuck off the internet and go back to fagville?" what, are you like twelve?

and i'm doing nothing but bad? srsly? you are the lulz, kid.

*facepalm* interwebz dramas is sooooooo lame.

Sploof is a good idea, you can also make one with any drink bottle (i use a vitaminwater bottle) and dryer sheets. With a sploof and a fan you can reduce the smell to absolutely nothing

and you stoned and rolling, have come here with intention of making intelligient posts but have failed. I am here and I am on a mission to spread good information and YOU ARE HERE DOING NOTHING BUT BAD, GTFO the internet and go back to fagville

OH AND OP if you need good information? I find that if you do it outside the air circulation comes and it take away the bad smells. This is the end.

Your on a mission for whaa?

Man you need to gtfo, bluelight is all about helping people like this. Anyways is what the OP doing really that wrong compared to most of the stuff on here? Shes just trying to smoke some grass man..

Ya, dryer sheets tube and incense rock my socks

Haha dopeskippy is dumb.

Smoke out the window or by an exhaust fan. Or use incense, candle, some kind of spray.

The best way to control smell though is to use a vaporizer. No smoke or smell. Well there is a smell but it isn't like a bud smell

maybe its time to stop what your doin here.

your getting worried your all antzy, it is time to take maybe 5-20 steps back and start seein the big picture.

If your worried about weed smell it isnt the right time to be smoking weed becuz you are ashamed. I am SICK AND TIRED of people living the drug life and its non innocent because you are just here to be illegal. You are making damage for us all.

Hey fuckstick. My husband does not smoke and hates the smell. We compromised that I could smoke in the bathroom. I am trying to find a way to make our home more suitable for him, and frankly I don't want my house smelling like cigarettes or pot. My husband uses other drugs just not weed. I am sick and tired of morons like you breathing the same air I do. It's offensive.

Thank you everybody else who contributed to the post I really appretiate it :)