• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best way to get the smell of weed out of a room..

dont make a sploof or some dumbass invention. ive been at this covert smoking game for 2 years. a thickly folded towel/sweatshirt covering the whole face is much better for exhaling smoke.

What the hell happened to putting a towel under the door, and cracking a window open. DId it just magically stop working or something. You fucking americans are too god damn paranoid, putting towels oer your faces lmao.

and you stoned and rolling, have come here with intention of making intelligient posts but have failed. I am here and I am on a mission to spread good information and YOU ARE HERE DOING NOTHING BUT BAD, GTFO the internet and go back to fagville

OH AND OP if you need good information? I find that if you do it outside the air circulation comes and it take away the bad smells. This is the end.

you're just bitter cause you don't have any friends so you can't find hookups, huh? sucks to be you. :(

u could get a trash bag suck all the air out and then blow into the trashbag close repeat.

or better yet get inside the trash bag and smoke inside just dont pass out lol/

create positive pressure inside the bathroom and exhale thru the window the positive pressure in the bathroom will push all the smoke out when u open the window.

How exactly does one go about pressurising a bathroom?

A sploof or doobtube or whatever you wanna call it is all you need as long as you 1.keep the dryer sheets fresh and 2. put a penny over the bowlhead before you finish clearing it to keep smoke from rising out of the buring bowl. On average i smoke an 8th a day so thats
just under a quaterpound a month. For 2 years ive been doing this at my moms house without opening a window or burning incense and the only time she ever smells anything is when i take too big of a bong hit and cough out the dryer sheets

Smoke out the window if possible. Leave the window open for an hour afterwords, spray some deodrant, or any sweet smelling stuff in the room....you could spray something foul smewlling like fly spray all over the place, and then leave the room with the door shut and window open for an hour

I find the stench is easy enough to get rid of, though I only smoke the odd joint meself in the room, if your smoking with people, or smoking a lot in their It could be harder

As mentioned, Ozium.

I use real resin incense (frankincense, myrrh, copal...etc.)

as a side note, throw a handful of powdered cinnamon into a really hot pan... that'll kill most any odor.

Just make a sploof. Although crude, they ARE effective. Items you'll need:

• Toilet paper roll.
• Lots of dryer sheets.

Stuff dryers sheets into roll, blow smoke through roll. Basically eliminates any & all smell, and if there is some residual smell, just spray febreeze.

lol @ stoners smoking through toilet roll. can you imagine someone catch you sucking on a toilet roll? i tried it anddoesn't get rid of the smell at all. spray febreeze may work temporary around the area. the best way is use not much weed and do one hitter bong/pipe tokes, exhale the smoke to a empty bottle can. also have a fan running %)

i tried it anddoesn't get rid of the smell at all
^It probably didn't work for you because you didn't understand the concept. You don't suck through it, you exhale your smoke into it.
can you imagine someone catch you sucking on a toilet roll?
The whole point is that no-one catches you.

lol @ stoners smoking through toilet roll. can you imagine someone catch you sucking on a toilet roll? i tried it anddoesn't get rid of the smell at all. spray febreeze may work temporary around the area. the best way is use not much weed and do one hitter bong/pipe tokes, exhale the smoke to a empty bottle can. also have a fan running %)

LOL. Seriously?

I have never really been too concerned about being caught smoking MJ. What I usually did when I smoked inside the house was to wake and bake in the bathroom. Get up in the am/pm and roll one up to smoke with my waking shadoobie. Then I would just get into the shower when finished doing both, and when I was done in the shower all the smell would be gone. Turn the exhaust fan on during the entire event, and place a fresh towel at the base of the door taking care to cover the crack if so inclined. The warm moisture in the air combined with the fragrance of soap and shampoo has always taken care of the smell of marijuana in the room. Also it helps to have a rather large bathroom. Small rooms seem to contain the smell longer and stronger. I guess less air displacement would be at work there. IDK. Just my 2 pence of advise.

Get a vaporizer and there is no smoke, and is healthier better feeling..... smoking is just so last century...

Well hello all this is my first post, and i hope to be a good addition to this community.

And OP I have years of stealth smoking under my belt and this is the way to smoke with ZERO smell.

Take a plastic water bottle and cut off the bottom. Now stick layers of crumpled up dryer sheets and toilet paper into the bottle. Then take another dryer sheet, fold it in half, and rubberband it over the end where the bottom was cut off. You now have the best easy to make sploof with out adding activated carbon into the mix.

This will eliminate most smell, and the little smell left will very soon disappear especially if you take a shower. If you don't want to take a shower i suggest buying ozium as some her have said. It can be found at Wal-Mart in the automotive air freshener section. Literally spraying for 1 second will be plenty to completely deodorize the bathroom.

I swear to you there will be no smell.