• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best way to get the smell of weed out of a room..

^welcome to bluelight =D

Hey fuckstick. My husband does not smoke and hates the smell. We compromised that I could smoke in the bathroom. I am trying to find a way to make our home more suitable for him, and frankly I don't want my house smelling like cigarettes or pot. My husband uses other drugs just not weed. I am sick and tired of morons like you breathing the same air I do. It's offensive.

Thank you everybody else who contributed to the post I really appretiate it :)

You're awesome. :)

yoooo thats a dumb ass idea. straight up get a water bottle (570ml or 710) and put 4 or 5 holes in the bottle about the size of a pencil then put as many scented dryer sheets (bounce, fleecey ext.) into the bottle after its full take a kleenex and wipe the mouth piece of the bottle of (it tastes nasty as fuck if ya dont) then put the kleenex in the bottle so your lips dont come anywhere close to the dryer sheets. works amazing ive been blazing for 5+ yrs in my house with out the 'rents smelling it. once it gets nasty looking throw it out and make another. works way better then the toilet paper roll since its 3x bigger way more dryer sheets n such.

I always smoke outside, but I have a large yard too.

You could either:
1. Install an exhaust fan in a window and smoke near that.
2. Move to an apartment with a terrace.

Dopeskippy=douche

But one tip when making the toilet paper contraption on the rear end of it (the end smoke will come out of) take a rubber band and put a bunch of dryer sheets on the end to accompamy all the ones on the inside. I used to use one of these smoking crack so much that the smell of using one makes me sick of memories doing so. But yea they work awesome

yoooo thats a dumb ass idea. straight up get a water bottle (570ml or 710) and put 4 or 5 holes in the bottle about the size of a pencil then put as many scented dryer sheets (bounce, fleecey ext.) into the bottle after its full take a kleenex and wipe the mouth piece of the bottle of (it tastes nasty as fuck if ya dont) then put the kleenex in the bottle so your lips dont come anywhere close to the dryer sheets. works amazing ive been blazing for 5+ yrs in my house with out the 'rents smelling it. once it gets nasty looking throw it out and make another. works way better then the toilet paper roll since its 3x bigger way more dryer sheets n such.

Dude this is a really good iidea thanks for that i will use this one day

Don't you people have fans in your bathrooms? The kind that suck out the poop smell lol? Just turn that shit on, I can hot box the shit out of hotel bathrooms and as long as there is a fan no one knows lol... it takes like an hour to clear out completely (less if you take a shower) but it works very well haha

Don't you people have fans in your bathrooms? The kind that suck out the poop smell lol? Just turn that shit on, I can hot box the shit out of hotel bathrooms and as long as there is a fan no one knows lol... it takes like an hour to clear out completely (less if you take a shower) but it works very well haha

Yea leave shower on all yhe way hot. The steam kills the smell.. only bad thing is it costs hot water. Definately still use at least a toilet paper thing with this method though

Burn a bounce pad, or any scented dryer sheet. Your entire room will instantly smell like fresh laundry.

ONA gel works really well since it's an odor neutralizing gel designed for growing cannabis. Failing that for a long term solution get an inline fan and carbon filter from Ebay and set it up on slow. If you set it up so that you smoke in front of it and blow all smoke into it you'll get no smell whatsoever.

Carbon filter and a 100MM fan. It's big and ugly, you turn it on it's loud as fck, but if you blow the smoke into it e.g.down a tube to channel into the filter and hang your joint over it, it'll take away 99% of the smell. Only downside is you'll lost 50% of your weed into the fan it drags that hard.

I also like Yankee Candles. Air purifiers work but it takes hours. You can also try exhaling into a bin bag and closing it between drags, it's a pain in the ass but you focus the smell into the bin bag.

I find it hilarious a woman that smokes and her man doesn't, total opposite for me and my friends.

Dude, literally get a vaporizer. A magic flight launch box is perfect. Noone smells anything is my room and I smoke all day long in here. :)

Dude, literally get a vaporizer. A magic flight launch box is perfect. Noone smells anything is my room and I smoke all day long in here. :)

Yea man i used to have a volcano and it produced soooo little smell. But there still is SOME smell i wouldnt say its scent free. Someone with real gppd smelling like my mom would definately point it out.. she has an abnormal ability to sense whenever anything is up though

Aaand thats why i call her the detective

you also kinda gotta watch out for , smoke on your clothes , breath and hands

depending on how much and what yer smoking from

I recently bought this room spray called orange cronic smoke out spray . Its by the same people who make orange chronic bong cleaner ..

Well this spray is made 100%naturally and is specifically meant for desmelling your room after a sesh or something .

Sounds like this is what you are looking for .

The spray was $10 at my local headshop . So kinda pricey .but dam it works . Smellls really nice too . Like fresh picked citrus fruits .

Each bottle has 700sprays