• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

relaxing kratom veins

duneplanet

Bluelighter
Hello, since I have raised my benzo taper and have started lyrica i have decided to start using kratom as it may be the last time I can for about a year :p/ I tried sunda two days ago and it was great, though a little speedy. Then I tried a sample I had of tranquil indo.. it was amazing. The most subtle and relaxing blend I have ever had. It had zero speedy or shaky effects. in your guys opinion what is the most relaxing kratom type? Tranquil was quite amazing. I like extracts a lot, plain leaf bali just makes me feel sick. Im unsure about sunda as of now it isnt purely relaxing, but that may be the benzo withdrawal.

Get proper drugs.

Thats my opinion.

A <snip>bag of smack, will feel 100x better than ANY amount of that shit.

you fucking know better- no prices! -C2tL

Last edited by a moderator:
that's pretty shitty advice cause im not trying to throw my life away. I have too many friends whose lives were ruined from heroin and oxy. It really isn't worth it because the fun part ends pretty fast. I used to be an opiate addict and I do not miss it.

i dont know about strains, but i have noticed that the speediness seems to occur at lower doses and sedation at higher doses. if you feel too speedy try taking a little more.

not trying to be a mod, or a bitch (altho the 2 are quite similar.. haha jk. the mods here are the shit i'm just messin), but for future references, threads like this are most suited for basic drug discussion.

just thought i'd tell u before someone else does in a harsher tone. if you want you can even request a mod to move it there for you. oh and welcome to bluelight.

I always liked super enhanced indo. Very much like a hydrocodone euphoria.

I've got some bali kratom that was sedating but a recent batch is a tad more stimulating. I think its just stronger.

I've been enjoying kratom on and off for the past 3 years and I've noticed some interesting properties that I haven't read about elsewhere.
-This pertains to duneplanet: You mentioned that you were in the middle of a benzo taper, I've been in a similar situation and IME if I would start the day off with some kratom I'd be feeling good for a good 4-6 hours and thats one less dose of alprazolam... so i would just take the alprazolam once the kratom wore off. When I would combine benzos with kratom (taking the benzos before the kratom wore off) it seemed to dampen the euphoria and leave me with a lame dissociated feeling.
-Also found out that exorcising or doing physical labor while on kratom seemed to potentiate the opioid-like euphoria. Drinking a caffeinated soft drink also seemed to help it kick in. Also for some reason you can only get full effects once a day, taking it more than than that felt like a waste.

I've been enjoying kratom on and off for the past 3 years and I've noticed some interesting properties that I haven't read about elsewhere.
-This pertains to duneplanet: You mentioned that you were in the middle of a benzo taper, I've been in a similar situation and IME if I would start the day off with some kratom I'd be feeling good for a good 4-6 hours and thats one less dose of alprazolam... so i would just take the alprazolam once the kratom wore off. When I would combine benzos with kratom (taking the benzos before the kratom wore off) it seemed to dampen the euphoria and leave me with a lame dissociated feeling.
-Also found out that exorcising or doing physical labor while on kratom seemed to potentiate the opioid-like euphoria. Drinking a caffeinated soft drink also seemed to help it kick in. Also for some reason you can only get full effects once a day, taking it more than than that felt like a waste.

yea im on a librium taper right now so i feel the benzo with the kratom. It isnt the kratom feeling I used to love, it is more of a dissociated feeling I agree. Caffeine is not a good idea for me right now lol.

^^

have u tried taking benadryl? it has some anti-anxiety properties i believe.

the other day i was having some bad anxiety from taking adderall a bunch during the week (i was having anxiety even up to 2 days after my last dose of adderall, which is completely not normal for me), and i took some benadryl and it helped so much.

i actually IVed some, and i actually achieved a "high" that people experience when they take xanax and have anxiety problems i guess. i normally don't have any anxiety problems, but when i was having some, the benadryl helped a lot. I am in no way saying IV benadryl tho, as taking it orally has the same effect.

^^

have u tried taking benadryl? it has some anti-anxiety properties i believe.

the other day i was having some bad anxiety from taking adderall a bunch during the week (i was having anxiety even up to 2 days after my last dose of adderall, which is completely not normal for me), and i took some benadryl and it helped so much.

i actually IVed some, and i actually achieved a "high" that people experience when they take xanax and have anxiety problems i guess. i normally don't have any anxiety problems, but when i was having some, the benadryl helped a lot. I am in no way saying IV benadryl tho, as taking it orally has the same effect.

I can't say I know what IV Benadryl (Diphenhydramine) is like, but if it has the same effect as when taking it orally as you mentioned, could it be psychosomatic anxiolytic effects? perhaps associated with that ROA? For instance I used to know some tweakers that would start slamming warm water when they ran out of gear just because that ROA gave them a placebo effect.

Coming down off amphetamines like adderal is the smoothest with clonidine, diazapam, and/or buprenorphine IMHO, although much harder to acquire than benadryl. And thats my mix of choice, not a recommendation.

And back to kratom, i think the best bang for the buck is the premium bali leaf or powder. I used to make the tea but now i prefer downing the powdered leaf. Also i got burned from two separate sources that sold supposed "red vein" that looked normal, smelled normal and tasted normal but had no effect at all. Luckily this hasn't happened in the past 14 months.

does anyone know kratom's half-life? how long does it take to get addicted? I have taken kratom once on sunday, once on tuesday, once on thursday, and then once today. im not planning on doing it the rest of the week. could I be addicted already?

I can't say I know what IV Benadryl (Diphenhydramine) is like, but if it has the same effect as when taking it orally as you mentioned, could it be psychosomatic anxiolytic effects? perhaps associated with that ROA? For instance I used to know some tweakers that would start slamming warm water when they ran out of gear just because that ROA gave them a placebo effect.

Coming down off amphetamines like adderal is the smoothest with clonidine, diazapam, and/or buprenorphine IMHO, although much harder to acquire than benadryl. And thats my mix of choice, not a recommendation.

And back to kratom, i think the best bang for the buck is the premium bali leaf or powder. I used to make the tea but now i prefer downing the powdered leaf. Also i got burned from two separate sources that sold supposed "red vein" that looked normal, smelled normal and tasted normal but had no effect at all. Luckily this hasn't happened in the past 14 months.

i recently learned that IV benadryl produces a rush, but it's no rush like dilaudid, but a rush nonetheless, and it's kind of sedating. the benadryl capsules i bought from the store weren't the name brand bandryl, but i checked the ingredients and they were the only ones that didn't have microcrystalline cellulose in the ingredients, so i picked some up and gave it a whirl.

get the CVS brand night time sleep aid. Its white oblong. bottle is white label is blue.

It has the least binders and other senseless poison.