• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Oxycodone with THC

Street_Pharmacist

Greenlighter
Within the next 2 years there will be a new type of medication for cancer patients. My uncle works for a Pharmacitucal Co. and they are in the makin of a pain killer / appitite increaser. It containd Oxycodone and THC. When this shit its the marked I will no longer have a need for Morphine !!! WHAT A WONDERFUL CREATION

Do you have any articles or anything which have reported this rumor?

I find cannabis and hashish to overpower the oxycodone high.

Seems like it would make more sense to market seperate pills containing each active so that users could adapt the level of each drug to bring them maximum relief, though can't say I'm surprised to hear this. Don't think I'd like them myself tbh.

impossible. THC has to be suspended in oil, its not water soluble so taking it in pills wont work.
weed is a shitty painkiller honestly. if youve got pain that you need strong opiates to help, weed isnt gonna do jack shit.

i disagree ... i beleive if you get yourself some really nice bud that give a good body high, it releives any pain you have. i tore my MCL about 2 years ago and they gave me vikes which i refused to take because ive seen so many friends get addicted to pain killers. i went out and bought some fire. and i blazed the pain away ;)

LSDMDMA&8561423 said:
impossible. THC has to be suspended in oil, its not water soluble so taking it in pills wont work.
weed is a shitty painkiller honestly. if youve got pain that you need strong opiates to help, weed isnt gonna do jack shit.

ever hear of marinol? its oil in a capsule. once THC is suspended in oil it is active orally. Ever hear of cannabutter? Im not gonna explain further. Marinate in your ignorance.

and they aren't adding weed to oxycodone to increase the painkilling effects. they want the appetite stimulation.

I sniff a bullshitter .

1) look at the account name .
2) he's new .

My apologies to OP if he's not a troll , and if this drug is real .
Welcome to bluelight ;-P

That is exactly how I feel about using cannabis with opiates. I like cannabis, but while my opiate buzz is going strong I try to stay away.

LSDMDMA&8561423 said:

Weed in combo with opiates for pain management is a good help.. it can also allow people to take less of their breakthrough pain meds.. which is nice.

Also, Oxycodone + Weed = Bliss and being somewhat pain free.

^ hahaha...no.

there was a thread a year or so ago about IV'ing THC. it's wishful thinking, just smoke it and eat it.

could you imagine that, it would probably give weed an even worse name in the media than it already has, but it would be sweet

Id rather take the pill and smoke my weed dammit! Don't give me my mmj in a fucking pill! How the fuck am I going to smoke a pill? On the other hand it will be funny to hear stoners talk about smoking them and getting "like so fucking high dude."

Marketed towards....? The few MMJ states?

Unless pharms are predicting legalization in the future, I doubt it. Many pain clinics in the US alone test rigorously for any illicit drug use in their patients to keep the feds off their back, and to protect their license. THC + oxy? Nah, I don't buy it.

Do you have any articles or anything which have reported this rumor?

I'm wondering the same thing myself. They already have OC in various pills/doses, and Marinol as separate pills and drugs.

IME I found opiates even codeine and THC to be a wonderful synergistic combination but I preferred Oxycodone and now I don't use any opiates at all anymore.

Yay, more reasons for idiots to smoke their oxys (I mean, if this was real, which I highly doubt it is).