• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from drug users

"I was always afraid of taking mdma because I don't want to get raped"
As if everyone want's to rape people while under the influence....

That's great!! Being under the influence of something makes you more suspectable to being the victim of a violent crime.

lol mdma the date rape drug

immediately upon hearing mention of GHB, those a little more ignorant will go "why would anyone do that? it's a date rape drug"

ahhh fucking media

many users and non users alike seem to have a conception of drugs *totally* divorced from reality. it's like a giant societal delusion

There was a time when your mates would make comments along the lines of ''fuckinell you were WELL out of it last night...do you remember when you did this/that/whatever, and the tale would be told with laughter all round.

Nowadays I get that sinking feeling...

Yeah, me too.

"it's just a heeeerb maaan" Funny how confused they get with the JWH-series =D

seeddrill - right? haha damn some people I swear....

gwe - the media always takes things too the extreme.. atleast we know here we are safe from such ignorance!

^ I was told that one in DARE in school. It's always about some mystery women on LSD. 8)

when I was in drivers ed, my fat old instructor man claimed to know a guy who took LSD, thought his car could fly, and drove off a cliff 8)

^ What's up with LSD and flying? Nobody I know who uses LSD has ever believed they could fly.

Having said that, an old friend of mine once stole a car while on LSD, believing it was his. The very thought of it still makes me giggle. :)

Please, if there's not one already, someone start a LSD propraganda therad. It must be the most lied about. I have heard so much bs!
One that just came to mind about x from the 80-90's I heard in tx area: "evrey time you do x it's like putting a cigar out on your brain".

I got in the wrong car once, but quickly realized it was the wrong one when my key didn't start it. (I was drunk and the car was the same make and color of my rental parked next to it)

^ My friend went one step further and hotwired the car. Apparently he thought his key was broken when it didn't start it. :p

What's really terrible is that we laugh and giggle, but there's a LOT of people that believe ALL of this shit!

^ My friend went one step further and hotwired the car. Apparently he thought his key was broken when it didn't start it. :p

Man the life boat! I raise the bs flag! No, it could be true. Hard to swallow that wad though.

I always love how the stoners get pissed off when you compare them to other drug users. Stoners think they are the high class drug users. Talk shit about them, but god forbid you talk shit about weed and getting stoned. It's just a plant and they are better than the pill heads. LOL Meanwhile they get the same bitchy attitude when they haven't smoked in a couple days.

I always love how the stoners get pissed off when you compare them to other drug users. Stoners think they are the high class drug users. Talk shit about them, but god forbid you talk shit about weed and getting stoned. It's just a plant and they are better than the pill heads. LOL Meanwhile they get the same bitchy attitude when they haven't smoked in a couple days.

I love it all! We all have our favs but don't throw stones. Tell them that botchulisum (can't spell) is all natural. It can kill you in the ug dose. Life saving insulin is synthetic ( I think).

^ What's up with LSD and flying? Nobody I know who uses LSD has ever believed they could fly.

Having said that, an old friend of mine once stole a car while on LSD, believing it was his. The very thought of it still makes me giggle. :)

i can fly when im on lsd. i just dont do it ;)

"Nah man, it's a FIVE HUNDRED milligram Vicodin, not five!"

I wish, bro.

Any highschool kid that acts like I did did at that age annoys the shit out of me. We were probably all annoying little punks at some point. Some of us evolve into maturity and some don't, ruining it for evreyone else. I also hate bragging about how irresponsible you were last night. If said event happened years ago, it's not as bad. No one wants to hear how you and highschool friends are currently jacking it up for the rest of the society. Mature adults use discretion. People who brag about magic spells they did know nothing of magic.