• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from drug users

when self-proclaimed stoners wear and own a ton of Bob Marley shit, say that they love Bob Marley, and always repeat things like "one love, man" but mysteriously never listen to any Bob Marley songs

"weed should be legal because it's your body and you should do what you want with it!.....but no tobacco or heroin those r bad!"

tobacco and heroin are both very addictive and harmful to the body. weed... not addictive and if vaped or made in baked goods... no damage to body

hows that stupid.

Or tweakers (or any drug addict) saying "I don't touch that shit (LSD) it fries your brain" as they realize there is nobody there to talk to because they've been up for days frying their own brain from a lack of sleep.

Guilty. Well, I don't say "LSD fries your brain", but I haven't touched it and I don't intend to...

With all my mental health issues, it'll be a bad trip just waiting to happen. :\

Guilty. Well, I don't say "LSD fries your brain", but I haven't touched it and I don't intend to...

With all my mental health issues, it'll be a bad trip just waiting to happen. :\

and we all know how a bad trip can turn out...:(

fresh-squeezed-orange-juice.jpg

^ haha right. you know drug rumors are like a giant game of telephone. i hear that myth everywhere... its always a glass of orange juice. never lemonade, never milk. whats up with that ?????

LSD stays in your spine. E is better for your brain than psychedelics.

white rastafarians are annoying sayings themselves...
(i know many white people with dreads, thats ok to me - but please dont try to be a rastaman.

I Live in rasta land and know plenty of them white and black (voodoo is big too). These are the coolest people I know! If your a role playing wanabe, your probably a looser, but don't knock people for their religion.

LSD stays in your spine. E is better for your brain than psychedelics.

I must raise the bs flag. It's propraganda. When I was a kid (70's) my mom read me a newspaper article that said LSD stays in you for 70-80 years. 1978-1943=35
oky doky

sorry, I spaced out and forgot the topic and missed the sarcasam.

Last edited:
tobacco and heroin are both very addictive and harmful to the body. weed... not addictive and if vaped or made in baked goods... no damage to body

hows that stupid.

Because prohabition is stupid. Harm reduction. Want some raidiator rum??

Also, along the lines of "superduperstacked" or whatever that word was, was " double dipped". Seemed like all acid was "double dipped" in the 90's.

hows that stupid.
heroin is harmful to the body how? assuming responsible use aka no overdose

hows that stupid.

because it's pretty stupid to say, "its your body and you should do what you want with it! oh wait but not if you want tobacco or heroin! only the drug I want, weed!"

so it should really say "it's your body and you should do what I want with it!"

^ I was told that one in DARE in school. It's always about some mystery women on LSD. 8)

Another one: "Withdrawals from a meth addiction consist of sleeping for a few days and that's all."

I hate when people smoke a shit load of dope, do blow, pop pills, then start crying and wheezing when I light up cigg.

"Those will kill you."

Oh really?

^ I was told that one in DARE in school. It's always about some mystery women on LSD. 8)

Another one: "Withdrawals from a meth addiction consist of sleeping for a few days and that's all."

This was actually a " true" case back in the 60-70's untilthe girls father finaly admitted to making up the LSD part.

I hate when people smoke a shit load of dope, do blow, pop pills, then start crying and wheezing when I light up cigg.

"Those will kill you."

Oh really?

I just quit because i want to save my body for stuff that makes you feel goooood, instead of a 20 min maitnence gratification. It suck greasy dinky balls after 18 days or so. However I'm with you - u stayt dyin the minute ur borne! Don't cry about me and I won't cry about u! Would this not be a grand world if we all just "left each other the fuck alone"??!!

The generic stand-up comedian when he goes "Any of you guys smoke weed? You get hungry when you smoke weed, don't you?" just so the audience will laugh because he's talking about weed. It's like how in college all a TA has to do is throw in some swears and the class will all laugh like we've never heard an adult swear in public. There are good comedians with good bits involving weed, but you know what I mean.

When people misinterpret alcohol being a depressant as alcohol making you sad. "Why would someone take a depressant if they're already tense?" or whatever similar saying.