• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ganna try poppy seed tea.. Need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

habboz

Bluelighter
So tomorro im thinking about going and buying some poppy seeds from a store and was wondering if anyone knew any brands that worked the best and that arent washed very well and feel free to PM me, and do you guys think you should use some acidic juice with warm water or just water for when you shake it up?

Last edited:
It will be a waste I wouldn't do it. You have about a 2% chance of getting high and about the same chance of overdosing or getting sick.

First it needs to be A LOT. Supermarkets around me don't sell wholesale amounts of the seed. And all the stores I know are all washed seed. People say if you can buy them bulk from a healthfood store theres a better chance they won't be washed.

But for the most part, you will have NO IDEA what a poppy high feels like. You might have to try like 10 times and it will prob not even be work. If you're gonna go the seed route you need to find some PST junkies who know what suppliers are good.
I would assume you'd have a better chance getting a name of an online seller too, as chances are most your local sellers will be washed.

At that point then if you're gonna go online it becomes even MORE pointless, because you might as well just order the pods. I can prob name about 10 thousand reasons actually to go with pods over the seeds. Its not hard all you need is a credit card and address to mail them to. If you don't have either or, then you prob shouldn't be using drugs to begin in all honesty.

just my2cents

A 2% change? ive heard of alot of people on this forum that have gotten good results from the seeds.. And you dont need that much? Just like 500g which im prolly doing it with another person so 1000g.

And why does it matter if i dont know what the high feels like? lol

I just tried this last night - but I didn't really know what I was doing - got nothing but a bit of nausea - i'm gonna try it again tonight tho

Yeahh i think im ganna buy mine from a store that is small instead of something big like walmart

I would just go into a bagel store near you and ask them where they get their seeds from. I am sure they won't care at all.

You need get the seeds from a place that you can buy bulk at. Those places will tend to not send by brand name, they will just have seeds bagged up and you weigh off and keep the amount you want.

Use the search function. There's plenty of threads around about poppy seed tea.

If you've no opiate tolerance, take 400-500 grams and toss them into a 2L soda bottle. Add some warm juice or water and a bit of lemon juice, then shake the bottle as hard as you can for twenty minutes, and let it sit for a little bit. After that, puncture a bunch of small holes in the lid of the bottle (maybe with a nail or a thumb tack,) and squeeze all the juice out of the bottle into a cup. Then, drink up.

As for the 2% of people getting high, I'd say it's almost the other way around. Nearly everyone I've talked to about poppy seed tea has at least reported SOME kind of high.

Look for the darker seeds, preferable from organic food stores. If there's bits of stuff in the bag that isn't poppy seeds, that means that they're unwashed and therefore potentially filled with more opiate goodness.

honestly McCormick poopy seeds will work, just get at least 300gs of them. I usually go for the organic ones i have no proof that they are better though, use lemonade no heat is required. Just pour a little over a cups worth of lemonade into a two liter with the poppy seeds and shake(2-5 minutes). then loosen the cap on the two liter just enough so that the liquid will come out and not the poppy seeds. put that liquid in a cup and drink it.
sometimes works great like your TOOO fucked up other times a very tiny buzz if anything. ANd for that same reason it seems REALLY FUCKING STUPID to do LARGE QUANTITIES because you cant tell how much morphine/codeine your gonna get.
have fun peace.

Buy them from a bulk food store where you scoop them out of a huge bin and buy the weight you want. Every bulk food store I have bought poppy seeds from have been unwashed and usually brew a strong batch of tea. Pretty much stay away from anything in a grocery store as most of the seeds will be washed. I have only found 1 brand that actually gets me high and still the tea was much weaker than the tea brewed from seeds purchased at the bulk food stores.

As for the method you should use hot but not boiling water and just shake them up in a bottle for a minute, unscrew the cap a bit but not all the way, and then squirt the tea into a glass. There is no need to leave them soaking longer than that as the seeds will just absorb the water with the opiates in it. Trust me, I brew this tea from seeds every day and leaving them soaking in the water for longer than a couple minutes has no advantages, you just end up with much less tea. And as for acidity, you can add a bit of juice from a fresh lemon because morphine is more soluble in slightly acidic water, but honestly there hasn't been a noticeable difference for me when I added lemon juice so I just don't bother most of the time.

***BE CAREFUL***

because the seeds from the bulk food store can be VERY POTENT. I have been drinking the tea for months now and before that had a decent tolerance and needed 80mg of Oxy to get an okay buzz. And with that I STILL get a very nice high from 600-700 grams of seeds. So be careful if you are brewing with 500g, it could be much stronger than you expect and without any opiate tolerance could end up being very dangerous for you.

Be safe and enjoy I hope you find a nice bulk food store and your tea turns out nice.

There is no need to leave them soaking longer than that as the seeds will just absorb the water with the opiates in it. Trust me, I brew this tea from seeds every day and leaving them soaking in the water for longer than a couple minutes has no advantages, you just end up with much less tea.

I have found this to be true also. After about 15 minutes you start to get this milky-looking, oily quality to the seed water that is completely disgusting to drink and gets worse the longer you allow the tea sludge to sit before filtering. I really have had the absolute best results with shaking them for a few minutes with hot water and filtering out the tea. Even if you go for a second try, I try to do it quick before the white(ish) oily stuff starts to seep out because then everything starts to go downhill in terms of strength of tea as well as palatability. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.