• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

⫸STICKY⫷ Marquis/Mecke/Mandellin results for stim/empathogen/2C-X, RC's & more

Hi guys & gals... I wanted some confirmation here but after looking at results posted i'm now 99% sure this is 2c-b, although i am a little concerned seeing on wiki DOM & 2cb fly /2ci could give similar results, obtained by swim from DNM in powder form with slightly brown tan in colour, i used ez test, result was almost instant and didnt leave for much longer than 5 mins

MkgT1XS.jpg

It could be several others as well. One thing you can do is an allergy test. Ingest a minute amount 1-3 mg. If you get effects than you know it's not 2C-B :)

Does anyone know what this could be:
med_gallery_10057_251_98483.jpg

We are currently researching color reactions with fentanyl analogues. Results should be available in the next 14 days :)

Impossible to say what it is from just one reagent.

If it's sold as something and reacts correctly then it's fine to proceed with caution but if it gives an unexpected result then I'd be looking to ditch it.

uncle_bud: I'd be happy (and I imagine the mods would too) for you to start a separate thread for updates about your site if you wanted.

It could be several others as well. One thing you can do is an allergy test. Ingest a minute amount 1-3 mg. If you get effects than you know it's not 2C-B :)

well ive tried 5mg doses 4 times the last 7 months and certainly noticed somethign form that, colour perception changes some good feelings some not so good, enjoyment of food and a little bewilderment, could be to do with my mental state atm,
after testing yesterday my mind was certainly put at rest and the tool i used to scoop the sample out had tiny ammouts of powder after left on so i licked that off and had a good eveing...?

it was from a trusted vendor of course although i realise this can mean nothing some cases

thought i should add ive been "sober" for some time this might make anything im taking more potent, i stopped alcohol a few weeks before trying this and have been off ever since the last 6 months or so, only just had a tipple recently to level things out a bit.

Last edited:
I'm also getting very similar results from some brown hard chunky molly... marquis seems to be more brown at the start but eventually shows some purple / black, mandelin but eventually brown black. any idea's?

I'm also getting very similar results (to Uncle Bud's)
from some tan / light brown hard chunky 'molly' / ... marquis seems to be more brown at the start but eventually shows some purple / black, mandelin but eventually brown black. any idea's?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you post photos of the two results after 5,15 and 60 seconds please?

Can probably arrange to get it tested for you for free if it's looking really weird

I tested brown crystals with a tester and it fizzed, with smoke then instant black...???

You need to compare your reaction to the colour chart with the test you have. Such a reaction with the marquis reagent indicates MDMA.

no one will be able to tell you just by looking at that picture. Iam sry. I recomend sending them into a lab for testing if your country offers such services. If not throw them away!

HFENTCOMPARISON.jpg

Heroin used was tested 96% (3% caffeine and 1% trace alkaloids)
Fentanyl was GC/MS confirmed

I was informed from the lab that the sample was actually Ethylphenidate. So here goes your reputable vendor bullshit straight to the head. So the color reaction is probably from synthesis byproducts.
exact same color as my 3-meo-pcp

1 batch is definitely 3-meo-pcp or another highly potent ach (but why sell that as 3-meo-pcp, when you could charge twice for 3-meo-pce/pcpy/pcpr/.....

other is... well it's supposedly 3-meo-pcp, but some users report that it made them sick and the smell is bad..haven't had it tested yet (the lab that does the free test only does qualitative analysis and wont give you the raw results, the paid lab other than costing money is also unclear on what exactly you get...i want the raw results + their intepretation)

tested out some Miprocin on five regeants kit-maquis, merke, manadalin, simons a and b.... the test has degraded a bit, since its ten months old. It looked fuzzy and foggy and my guess is looked about right colors....olive green-marquis, brown-mahogany, green/brown with maybe some slight orange on mandelin after five minutes

that said ive tested out some stuff that came out very well as 5-mapb , instant black with smoke on marquis, and all other tests tested out fine. On the flip thugh, got the worst side effects, and thats all I took . I took some over the counter sleep aid, passion flower, htp, that could have interfered bc ive seen some studies showing htp can exabate serotonin syndrome and passion flower possible. so i cant say for sure...but be careful of everything put into your body , even over the counter supplements

Ok so after some research done with LSD analogues i can say:

LSD, AL-LAD and ETH-LAD will give a purple reaction with Ehrlich's reagent with blotter, powder. They will also give a purple reaction with Ehrlich on TLC plate. They WILL shine blueish under UV-lighz.

1P-LSD and ALD-52 (1A-LSD) will not give a purple reaction with Ehrlich's reagent with blotter or powder. They also won't react with Ehrlich on the TLC plate. They WILL NOT shine blueish under UV light.

Information is given for first 60 sec of the reaction. These 2 will, after about 10 minutes change color to light purple, blueish.

AFAIK current explanation for this is:

Ehrlich's tests for indoles, or substances with an indole ring. 1P-LSD and 1A-LSD donot have an indole ring, until they hydrolize? into LSD, which happens after some time.

I have only performed test with these analogues, since i can only acquire them. 1p-ETH-LAD seems fairly easy to get nowdays, so i will report back.

All the samples have been verified via GC/MS at a forensic laboratory.

p.s

We currently have a ton of results with 9 reagents for most of RC's, so i guess, since the thread i kind of dead, start publishing the findings here.

Last edited:
Wow! Uncle Bud, those are outstanding, and I also achieved the same reactions and was planning to put up something.
But ya plain beat me to it - minus the pics I'm not sure on that one lol! Happy travels

:) Thanks Boognish. Glad someone finds it useful :)

So here is my research on distinguishing Fentanyl and it's analogues with color reagents. TL;DR: - impossible (to be certain)

I have tested GC/MS verified samples of Fentanyl, Furanylfentanyl, Butyrfentanyl, 4-FBF (4fluoro-fentanyl/para-fluoro-butyr-fentanyl) and Acetylfentanyl

Fentanyl

Marquis: yellow to red
Mandelin: slow green
Mecke: no reaction
Ehrlich: no reaction
Ehrlich-TS: no reaction
Froehde: no reaction
Simons: no reaction
Liebermann: reddish

4-FBF
Marquis: orange to red
Liebermann: orange to red

Butyrfentanyl

Marquis: orange to red
Liebermann: orange to red

Furanylfentanyl

Marquis: brown
Mandelin: brown
Mecke:no reaction
Liebermann: red

Acetylfentanyl

Marquis: orange
Mecke: yellowy
Liebermann: red

I have bolded what stands out, however these are such small details which can be affected by number of factors (amount, age of reagent, temperature, lightning, sample impurities, sample texture) that in my opinion it's impossible to be certain. Luckily, with the exception of fentanyl, they have a somewhat similar dosage (actual dosages vary moderatly) so mistaking analogues listed here might not be that extremely fatal.

Having yellow, orange or red doesnt help with marquis, since a smaller amount could produce orange, whilst a bigger chunk will turn it red or even brown.

Plese be aware that there are A LOT of fentanyl analogues, which are still unresearched in terms of regent results, and lot's of them have an even smaller dosage than fentanyl itself and probably same reagent results.

They also behave very similar on the TLC (eluent: methanol/ammonia). If someone with a bit more chem knowledge can recommend an eluent that would be more effective in distinguishing them, please let me know :)

If possible, always get your stuff lab tested. Depending where you live you may even have free lab checking.

If not possible the only "safe" solution i can think off would be starting with 1 microgram and then going up. (google carfentanil and W-18 ) :D