• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

⫸STICKY⫷ Marquis/Mecke/Mandellin results for stim/empathogen/2C-X, RC's & more

Got the results from the lab :) all the samples were verified and are genuine :)

For the mecke test it started with a dark blue color then turned a muddy purply color.. for the mandelin it started yellow and then turned purple.. for the marquis, it was yellow

Last edited:
Ok so here are some news. Unfortunately i have only preview lower quality pictures but we are soon going to get HD videos of these reactions. Samples are awaiting lab analysis - i will update the post with relevant info. . .

HDMP-28

Marquis: transparent, turns to light blue after a while
Mandelin: brown
Mecke: brown

med_gallery_10057_251_2124445.jpg

CRL-40,941

Marquis: yellow
Mandelin: brown
Mecke: yellow, red-orange dots

med_gallery_10057_251_2251955.jpg

MT-45

Marquis: no reaction
Mandelin: light green/blue thingy
Mecke: biege, dirty yellow (faint reaction)

med_gallery_10057_251_1453937.jpg

Last edited:
Dear all, I just acquired what I believe is 4-FA from a reputable sauce.
I have put it in Marquis reagent (EZ-Test) and it showed no reaction, as expected.
However, after I looked at it again after a while (around 30mins) it turned what I would describe as cherry red.

Is this okay?

I would've helped a lot if you had uploaded a picture, but it's not uncommon for 4-FA to colour a bit, but cherry red, that sounds too intense for 4-FA. The strongest colour I've seen is a deep salmon pink. But maybe you have put really a lot of compound in a tiny drop of marquis? So the colour would appear more intense.

After how long did the colour started to appear?

Thanks for your answer! I will re-test and follow-up with a pic.

As for compound/reagent-relation: I used an EZ Test which really is a small drop only but I wouldn't say I put too much of the substance in it.
As for the time frame: I honestly don't know. I just put it in and it showed no reaction. I thought to myself fine and went on doing something else. After about half an hour I happened to look at it again and noticed the colour change.

A retest with pictures would definitely be great. Would be nice if you could provide the following images; One of the amount you put on (preferably weight out, normally I would never use more than a couple of mg's (1-5, roughly); one right after you added it; one after 5 min; one after 15 min and one after 30 min. Since this will give to must useful and complete information. :)

Comparing 2 different batches of 2C-B. The top row reacted stronger than the bottom.

This is probably enough evidence to add the 2C-B result to the wikipedia Liebermann reagent page after 2 batches got that same yellow/black result.

A retest with pictures would definitely be great. Would be nice if you could provide the following images; One of the amount you put on (preferably weight out, normally I would never use more than a couple of mg's (1-5, roughly); one right after you added it; one after 5 min; one after 15 min and one after 30 min. Since this will give to must useful and complete information. :)

Hi Poelster,

sorry for the late reply, I haven't gotten around to do it, yet.
So, here are the pictures.

Sample Size
Right after adding
t +15 min after adding
t +30 min after adding

Pictured with EZ Marquis test.

(sorry I forgot the one after 5 mins)

Looking forward to your thoughts!

Well 4-FA shouldn't give a color reaction but impurities are known to give a faint addition. I have never left it for 30 minutes but the initial reaction is ok. However 100s of other compounds have a clear reaction :)

Damn, what next?

The seller is reputable though but actually, I don't wanna take the risk of taking a substance of unknown nature.
I would've gone for a dosage >100mg because I was aiming for the serotonergic effects reported above that certain treshold.

Well the color looks great just after adding. But im not sure for the reaction to turn to that color after 30 minutes. Maybe try an allergy test or 5, 10, 20 mg and so on.

Btw here are the whole reagent profiles for the following:

2c-t-7

gallery_10057_251_214101.png

3-FPM (fluoro phenmetrazine)

gallery_10057_251_100621.png

Dimethylone

gallery_10057_251_88719.png

CRL-40,941 (gc/ms result: uknown substance, probably legit as they dont have something to compare it to)

gallery_10057_251_58396.png

HDMP-28

gallery_10057_251_84453.png

More at www.reagent-base.net

i've just tested what is sold as 25i-nbome blotter (white with black logo) with marquis and the marquis drop turned orange, the blotter turned olive green-ish.
i've seen reported 'no color reaction' and 'black purple' for 25i and marquis so what to make of this?

The blotter will cause funny things to happen to the marquis reagent, the blotter needs to be suspended in ethanol first

Regarding me 4-FA, I just did an additional test with a Mandelin reagent (EZ test for Ketamine, which is Mandelin afaik). Initially, there was no reaction but after a while, it turned green, indicative of Amphetamine. Thoughts?

Just a few minutes, long enough to get the LSD into solution.

Regarding me 4-FA, I just did an additional test with a Mandelin reagent (EZ test for Ketamine, which is Mandelin afaik). Initially, there was no reaction but after a while, it turned green, indicative of Amphetamine. Thoughts?
How long did you wait? Reagent tests start to do funny things after 5 or more minutes.

2c-c & 2c-t-2

Standard reactions for 2C-C and 2C-T-2, but what I haven't seen published before is 2C-T-2's change from purple to maroon on the Mandelin reagent after about 30 minutes. If anyone else has 2C-T-2 and a Mandelin kit, can you confirm that?

tags: 2c-t-2 marquis, 2c-t-2 mandelin, 2c-t-2 liebermann, 2c-c marquis, 2c-c mandelin, 2c-c liebermann,

Last edited:
Does anyone know the color reactions of the different reagents for butyr fentanyl? Would all fentanyl analogs react the same? Extasydata.org has one test on there. The powder was sold as butyr fentanyl and turned out being 4 butanoyl fentanyl I believe, which is a very rare fentanyl analog.

I have what is supposed to be butyr fentanyl and will hopefully soon post gc/ms and reagent test results.

Would also be good for heroin users so they can make sure the heroin doesn't have acetyl fentanyl, butyr fentanyl, regular fentanyl, or other analogs. This would hopefully prevent some overdoses.

Thanks for any of your help.
Neverfailedtofail