• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

⫸STICKY⫷ Marquis/Mecke/Mandellin results for stim/empathogen/2C-X, RC's & more

Flippin excellent, thanks Uncle_bud!

Really a shame that these are so hard to pick up. I guess the answer is, as always and as you say, always start with an "allergy" test dose using a tiny amount.

:) It's funny when you do an allergy test for a substance active... let's say 100 mg... and you take 1 mg

Now... how do you allergy test fentanyl :D 10 mg in 1000 ml and that gives you 10 ug per ml, which lol, is an active dose. maybe 10 mg in a barrel of 10 l of water :D

-----

Coming up next, it may take month or 3, is a comprehensive cathinones results. Specially for the newer ones that are around now like (4-CMC, 4-CEC and such bullshit). It will probably be a nightmare to tell them apart.

Well, fuck it. Now that am at it, here are also some of my latest findings on distinguishing RC benzodiazepines with reagents. Forget regular Marquis to Liebermann here.

There are couple of papers published on this and great info is already published online about distinguishing them.

The method i used was 50 parts DMSO to 1 part 3M NaOH; 1-3 drops on pure powder. For now it only works with pure powders. I yet have to figure out why pills block the reaction, but it probably has to do something with fillers.

So here are some results:

Flubromazepam - faint slowly developing yellow
Flubromazolam - green
Nifoxipam - yellow
Diclazepam - red
Etizolam - slow yellow green
Deschloroetizolam - slow yellow
Clonazolam (blotter) - red

Please keep in mind that testing for benzos with reagents is fairly complicated thing. The method i used, already has base added to it. If for example i dissolve powder in pure DMSO and then add the base, the results change in some cases.

There is a perfect site somewhere, with bunch of results. I will publish it here when i have more time :)

See ya

You're good at sourcing these things uncle_bud. Any ETA on carfentanyl results? Can only assume it goes orange/red like the others for marquis, but would like to verify that.

I have no idea about when i will be able to cross paths with carfentanil, but i suspect it will be in the next 200 years. :D

I do have some other results for 1-butyr-LSD. It differs from 1p-LSD by one additional carbon atom on the chain.
e75-1b-LSD.png

Mecke - green to blue green
Mandelin - brown
Ehrlich - purple
Marquis - yellow to black
Ehrlich TS - yellow, green - limey
Liebermann - blackish
Froehde - yellow

UNCONFIRMED SAMPLE
First lab result came back inconclusive so we have to repeat it. Until then these results should be taken with a grain of salt. Since it immediately reacts with ehrlich to form purple color, this suggests that the substance *might*be NDTDI instead of 1-butyr-LSD

Videos of all the mentioned reactions are available on the Bunk Police youtube channel

Last edited:
3F-Ethamphetamine

vzt-3F-Eth.png

Marquis: clear - turns reddish pink with time
Mandelin: dirty brown - edges turn green with time
Mecke: greeny
Ehrlich: no reaction
Ehrlich TS: no reaction
Froehde: purple spots that turn to gray
Liebermann: orange
Simons: blue

UNCONFIRMED SAMPLE - TRUSTED SOURCE

Last edited:
Cam somebody direct me to the place where I can discuss phentermine with others.

Oh whoah, this thread is incredible! *bookmarked*

So, to confirm something I'd read above - the best sample size for testing is just a tiny bit (about 2-3 mg)? Is that right? I've probably been using way too much all along... ?

Yes, you really just need a tiny, tiny amount for MDMA. Some substances do benefit from a bit more but 3mg is a good rule of thumb.

With the LSD testing kits, which are Ehrlich type tests are they advanced enough to differentiate actual LSD-25 from the new lysergamide research chemicals? Or not?