Bluelight

Thread: Marquis/Mecke/Mandellin results for stim/empathogen/2C-X, RC's & more

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Thanks for your answer! I will re-test and follow-up with a pic.

As for compound/reagent-relation: I used an EZ Test which really is a small drop only but I wouldn't say I put too much of the substance in it.
    As for the time frame: I honestly don't know. I just put it in and it showed no reaction. I thought to myself fine and went on doing something else. After about half an hour I happened to look at it again and noticed the colour change.

2. Collapse Details

A retest with pictures would definitely be great. Would be nice if you could provide the following images; One of the amount you put on (preferably weight out, normally I would never use more than a couple of mg's (1-5, roughly); one right after you added it; one after 5 min; one after 15 min and one after 30 min. Since this will give to must useful and complete information.

3. Collapse Details

Comparing 2 different batches of 2C-B. The top row reacted stronger than the bottom.

This is probably enough evidence to add the 2C-B result to the wikipedia Liebermann reagent page after 2 batches got that same yellow/black result.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Poelster View Post
    A retest with pictures would definitely be great. Would be nice if you could provide the following images; One of the amount you put on (preferably weight out, normally I would never use more than a couple of mg's (1-5, roughly); one right after you added it; one after 5 min; one after 15 min and one after 30 min. Since this will give to must useful and complete information.
    Hi Poelster,

sorry for the late reply, I haven't gotten around to do it, yet.
    So, here are the pictures.

Sample Size
    Right after adding
    t +15 min after adding
    t +30 min after adding

Pictured with EZ Marquis test.

(sorry I forgot the one after 5 mins)

Looking forward to your thoughts!

5. Collapse Details

Well 4-FA shouldn't give a color reaction but impurities are known to give a faint addition. I have never left it for 30 minutes but the initial reaction is ok. However 100s of other compounds have a clear reaction

6. Collapse Details

Damn, what next?

The seller is reputable though but actually, I don't wanna take the risk of taking a substance of unknown nature.
    I would've gone for a dosage >100mg because I was aiming for the serotonergic effects reported above that certain treshold.

7. Collapse Details

Well the color looks great just after adding. But im not sure for the reaction to turn to that color after 30 minutes. Maybe try an allergy test or 5, 10, 20 mg and so on.

Btw here are the whole reagent profiles for the following:

2c-t-7

3-FPM (fluoro phenmetrazine)

Dimethylone

CRL-40,941 (gc/ms result: uknown substance, probably legit as they dont have something to compare it to)

HDMP-28

More at www.reagent-base.net

8. Collapse Details

i've just tested what is sold as 25i-nbome blotter (white with black logo) with marquis and the marquis drop turned orange, the blotter turned olive green-ish.
    i've seen reported 'no color reaction' and 'black purple' for 25i and marquis so what to make of this?

9. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Pillreports.com
    The blotter will cause funny things to happen to the marquis reagent, the blotter needs to be suspended in ethanol first
    Please use the Search & Index
    Please make sure you always reagent test your drugs. $10 is a small price to pay for peace of mind!

10. Collapse Details

Regarding me 4-FA, I just did an additional test with a Mandelin reagent (EZ test for Ketamine, which is Mandelin afaik). Initially, there was no reaction but after a while, it turned green, indicative of Amphetamine. Thoughts?

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Transform View Post
    The blotter will cause funny things to happen to the marquis reagent, the blotter needs to be suspended in ethanol first
    How long does it need to be in the ethanol before it can be tested?

12. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Pillreports.com
    Just a few minutes, long enough to get the LSD into solution.

Quote Originally Posted by SonusThrow View Post
    Regarding me 4-FA, I just did an additional test with a Mandelin reagent (EZ test for Ketamine, which is Mandelin afaik). Initially, there was no reaction but after a while, it turned green, indicative of Amphetamine. Thoughts?
    How long did you wait? Reagent tests start to do funny things after 5 or more minutes.
    Please make sure you always reagent test your drugs. $10 is a small price to pay for peace of mind!

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Transform View Post
    How long exactly? Reagent tests can start to do funny things after several minutes.
    Definitely 5+ minutes

14. Collapse Details
    2c-c & 2c-t-2 
    Standard reactions for 2C-C and 2C-T-2, but what I haven't seen published before is 2C-T-2's change from purple to maroon on the Mandelin reagent after about 30 minutes. If anyone else has 2C-T-2 and a Mandelin kit, can you confirm that?

tags: 2c-t-2 marquis, 2c-t-2 mandelin, 2c-t-2 liebermann, 2c-c marquis, 2c-c mandelin, 2c-c liebermann,
    Last edited by Madrus; 25-08-2016 at 08:41.

15. Collapse Details

Does anyone know the color reactions of the different reagents for butyr fentanyl? Would all fentanyl analogs react the same? Extasydata.org has one test on there. The powder was sold as butyr fentanyl and turned out being 4 butanoyl fentanyl I believe, which is a very rare fentanyl analog.

I have what is supposed to be butyr fentanyl and will hopefully soon post gc/ms and reagent test results.

Would also be good for heroin users so they can make sure the heroin doesn't have acetyl fentanyl, butyr fentanyl, regular fentanyl, or other analogs. This would hopefully prevent some overdoses.

Thanks for any of your help.
    Neverfailedtofail

16. Collapse Details

Hi guys & gals... I wanted some confirmation here but after looking at results posted i'm now 99% sure this is 2c-b, although i am a little concerned seeing on wiki DOM & 2cb fly /2ci could give similar results, obtained by swim from DNM in powder form with slightly brown tan in colour, i used ez test, result was almost instant and didnt leave for much longer than 5 mins

17. Collapse Details

It could be several others as well. One thing you can do is an allergy test. Ingest a minute amount 1-3 mg. If you get effects than you know it's not 2C-B

Does anyone know what this could be:

18. Collapse Details

We are currently researching color reactions with fentanyl analogues. Results should be available in the next 14 days

19. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Pillreports.com
    Impossible to say what it is from just one reagent.

If it's sold as something and reacts correctly then it's fine to proceed with caution but if it gives an unexpected result then I'd be looking to ditch it.

uncle_bud: I'd be happy (and I imagine the mods would too) for you to start a separate thread for updates about your site if you wanted.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by uncle_bud View Post
    It could be several others as well. One thing you can do is an allergy test. Ingest a minute amount 1-3 mg. If you get effects than you know it's not 2C-B
    thanks

well ive tried 5mg doses 4 times the last 7 months and certainly noticed somethign form that, colour perception changes some good feelings some not so good, enjoyment of food and a little bewilderment, could be to do with my mental state atm,
    after testing yesterday my mind was certainly put at rest and the tool i used to scoop the sample out had tiny ammouts of powder after left on so i licked that off and had a good eveing...?

it was from a trusted vendor of course although i realise this can mean nothing some cases

thought i should add ive been "sober" for some time this might make anything im taking more potent, i stopped alcohol a few weeks before trying this and have been off ever since the last 6 months or so, only just had a tipple recently to level things out a bit.
    Last edited by O-mega; 14-05-2015 at 23:47.

21. Collapse Details

I'm also getting very similar results from some brown hard chunky molly... marquis seems to be more brown at the start but eventually shows some purple / black, mandelin but eventually brown black. any idea's?

I'm also getting very similar results (to Uncle Bud's)
    from some tan / light brown hard chunky 'molly' / ... marquis seems to be more brown at the start but eventually shows some purple / black, mandelin but eventually brown black. any idea's?
    Last edited by NeighborhoodThreat; 03-07-2015 at 05:42. Reason: merged posts

22. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Pillreports.com
    Can you post photos of the two results after 5,15 and 60 seconds please?

Can probably arrange to get it tested for you for free if it's looking really weird

23. Collapse Details

I tested brown crystals with a tester and it fizzed, with smoke then instant black...???

24. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Pillreports.com
    You need to compare your reaction to the colour chart with the test you have. Such a reaction with the marquis reagent indicates MDMA.

25. Collapse Details

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=28tj...8#.VexCuJ3BzGc

image or reagent tests attached to this ^link
    i have been on this thread searching and searching and searchingggggg , but cannot find matching results with these tests

need help ID'ing this substance !!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast