• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

⫸STICKY⫷ Marquis/Mecke/Mandellin results for stim/empathogen/2C-X, RC's & more

^ id say the red ape is probably a pierazine pill as pipes have no reaction to those reagents and the brown sugar molly is cut with amphetamine as you said it went brown first...and possibly other adulturants.... some brown sugar molly was sent to edata...

http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2273

^ id say the red ape is probably a pierazine pill as pipes have no reaction to those reagents and the brown sugar molly is cut with amphetamine as you said it went brown first...and possibly other adulturants.... some brown sugar molly was sent to edata...

http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2273

As stupid as we were at the time, between my friends and I(About 7-8 of us), we have consumed at least 15 of these red apes. Every one of us would agree that we felt close to no effects from this press, perhaps just more alert/awake for a short amount of time. No lack of sleep, and definitely no other pipe-like effects.

Also, I've seen that brown sugar molly on edata since day one, and have been curious whether or not they were the same. Can't ever really be sure with molly.

I have some stuff and i can't figure out what it is, when i first got it it was a one solid piece, when crushed turned into white powder. with mandelin it went purple/black instantly with fizzing noise. with marquis however slowly it turned salmon/pinkish. i've looked through the pics and none match what i have? i see some people with mxe have it turn black, but apparently very slowly?

what colour change should i look for with mandelin for 6-APB ?
Sorry, I have a Marquis reagent
thanks

Last edited:
me like. has anyone by chance tested for pma or pmma? i would like to know if you can even test for it

Just recently received 25I-nbome freebase that definately had a strong reaction to mecke and Marquis. Unfortunately I don't have Mandelin.

My results for 25I-Nbome were as follows

Mecke- Dark Brown/Black
Marquis- Black.Dark Purple

I once posted results for 25-Ip-Nbome and I recall the Mecke reaction being bright pink. Unfortunately that forum where that pic was no longer exists so I no longer have it.

Once qualitative tests of the 25I are done than I'll know whether or not it may be something other than 25I but considering the source I doubt that it isn't. My reagents are a bit old but they test Bk-MDMA and the results looked just like many of the results others have posted.

I tested 25i-Nbome hcl today with Marquis reagent and the test result came an olive, darkish green color. Just curious if anyone else has had similar results. The 25i was a sandy color from a well respected US vendor. I will post a picture later when I have more time.

Has anyone else tested 5-MeO-DALT with Marquis? Was expecting slight yellow (as on the first page of this thread) but got quite a rapid change to very dark brown/purple..

my 3rd time to read all of this thread in the last few months, one of the best on BL.

Has anyone else tested 5-MeO-DALT with Marquis? Was expecting slight yellow (as on the first page of this thread) but got quite a rapid change to very dark brown/purple..

Do you have a pic of the reaction? Was it in a pill or did you get it from a vendor?

this is really a great thread!

i've made a nice table of >60 common rc's (not really only rc's) and their test results, IUPAC, other names, structure, substance class, roa and related dosage and effect duration, effects and comments. i will also try to add the receptors they work on and how (if available).

i'm not sure if i should post this, since it's great in terms of harm reduction, but on the other hand maybe a quite complete list of "substances to ban" for authorities and a to-do-list for kiddies, who should eventually better do their homework. what do you think?

anyway, i'll share it of course, if you send me a pm.

substances with no marquis/mecke/mandellin results so far (results greatly appreciated):

2-fmc
3,4-dmmc
3-fa
3-mmc
4-fc
4-ho-mipt
4-meo-mipt
4p (70% 4-mec, 30%pentedrone)
5-it
5-meo-dipt (marquis: fizzes, yellow, then light orange/brown)
am-2201
amt (marquis: dark brown)
dipt (marquis: fizzes strongly, then neon yellow)
dmc
ethylphenidate
gbl/gbh
jwh-122
ketamine (mandellin: orange/brown)
mdmai
mmai
mpa
neb
o-dt
pentedrone
pentylone
salvinorin a

Mxe with mecke
20120626_223113.jpg

Been reading up on pill testing. I took the following from another fourm, what would be peoples reaction to this?

they don't work any more bud, sorry. What you're buying is a pair of reagents which react to the MD** family; sulphuric acid and formaldehyde (both common chemicals, you can make these on your own if unavailable online, PM if you don't have them chems), you can add meths is various quantities depending on the make-up of the pill tested as some react faster than others, meths slows the reaction down to make it visible.

They don't work simply because pill makers add excipients to fool the tests. The instant a pill gets a good reputation, the dies are brought by other makers (the classics come in a set anyway, you they just change the stamp) and production of fakes is started. The fakes are produced using fillers which fool the test.

They can be used to test for lots of drugs, but this is another weakness in the field test - it's really confusing and lots of results seem the same when written down. The acid in them is strong enough to burn badly, so keep baking soda (lots of it) close or a small amount of caustic soda. Don;t get it on your fingers, if you do neutralise with solution of baking soda (not caustic soda!) then flush for a long time, then scrub up gently but thoughrally, formaldehyde is a strong cancer causer. Use a latex glove if possible.

If brought as a kit they last a couple of months, not normally longer. Ignore the shelflife.

Lovely idea, but how long did people think they were going to fool immoral chemists for, these guys already found ways to get all the precursors and had the know-how to cook the product - the notion of reagent testing was never going to work for more than the time it took for the chemists to find out people were testing for, pity.

Reagent testers work great as long as you use a couple different reagents and know what your looking for...