Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

⫸STICKY⫷ Marquis/Mecke/Mandellin results for stim/empathogen/2C-X, RC's & more

METHOXETAMINE

Ok so here are the test results for mxe wiith the new style EZ Tests

Marquis - very faint slow tan (1min)
Vial on left is unused marquis for comparison
IMG_20110618_222349.jpg

Mandelin - fairly quick green (1min) note that this green turns to a murky blackish after about 5 minutes ....
IMG_20110618_222108.jpg

Mecke - slow brown (1min) note that this one turns to a green after about 5 minutes... look at the granules in the vials... I didn't mix up the mandelin and mecke in the "5min pic"
IMG_20110618_222758.jpg

MCPP - very faint yellowing
Elrich - no reaction
Scott - no reaction (reagent is already pink)

(Left to right)
Marquis, Mandelin, Mecke, MCPP, Elrich, Scott. (5min)
IMG_20110618_224054.jpg

Last edited:
What about MDMA? I'm looking for it but it's not on the 1st page.

@ranunky- I am under the impression that @theazo was posting results for things that the charts in the kits don't cover....

That is why I posted my methoxetamine results anyway... I had a "known to be pure" sample and figured id post pictures of the reagent test results so that people would know what the reactions look like...

Using the new MCPP test from EZ test the colour change they suggest for 6-APB matches the change I got from the stuff I have as 6-APB. which is reassuring.

Thanks @tyrael... but I've only contributed one substance to this thread... @theazo is the legend... he (or she lol) tested just about everything else and is responsible for this thread being here in the first place :)

I've reagent tested MXE using a brand new EZ-Complete kit. MXE was from a well reviewed vendor and active at 5mg. Only 15mg was used in total but effects seemed on like with those described in the MXE BL thread. Basically a much longer lasting but less euphoric ride than K.

New reagents as a reference:
newezcomplete.jpg

Then in order of time here are the reagents after adding MXE:

MXE pic1 - Soon after contact with reagent
mxepic1soonafterreagent.jpg

3 minutes after MXE pic1
mxepic23minafterpic1.jpg

6 minutes after MXE pic1
mxepic36minafterpic1.jpg

9 minutes after MXE pic1
mxepic49minafterpic1.jpg

To summarise the results:
Marquis - No colour change
Mandelin - very slow small reaction to an almost clear, pale light green after a minute. 2-3 mins very obvious pale light green. 5mins or more light green has gone clear.
Mecke - very slow reaction. 2-3 mins yellow is seen. 5mins or more still yellow centre but now red around the outside.
Simons - no colour change
Robadope - faint reaction seen initially. Faint pale pink/red is barely noticeable after a 2-3 mins.

IF ANYONE HAS ACCESS TO TILTAMINE REAGENT RESULTS PLZ POST AS THERE HAVE BEEN RUMOURS OF UNSCRUPULOUS VENDORS SELLING TILTAMINE LABELED AS MXE.

Last edited:
IF ANYONE HAS ACCESS TO TILTAMINE REAGENT RESULTS PLZ POST AS THERE HAVE BEEN RUMOURS OF UNSCRUPULOUS VENDORS SELLING TILTAMINE LABELED AS MXE.

This.
Cmon please surely someone has access to some tiletamine (mandelin test Prefferably)

Those pictures look very different from chemically insane's he posted of MXE. I just got a new batch in myself, going to test soon.

Those reactions look different than mine for sure... I'm curious about how "new" your kit is tho... EZtest hasn't been making the bottles for a while now...

But I'm also a bit uneasy about the new EZtests... for several different reasons...

- the new tests are hard to view unless you have a perfect white well lit surface to view them on...
- the new test style is incompatible with simons and robadope
- the new style tests don't really "look" like the same reaction in a puddle of reagent... the silica doesn't help and often refracts light too
- the new style tests are expensive as fuck compared to what you get out of a bottle of marquis
- the new "pipe detecting" mcpp reagent doesn't detect bzp whic is one of the most common ones
- the new mcpp reagent seems to give a yellow reaction for all sorts of other non-piperazine substances as well (mxe and ketamine for sure, I suspect others)

In regards to comments that my results look very different from Chemically Insane's pics well keep in mind he is using the new vial test kits. In my opinion they are going to produce less precise colour changes. What I mean is that as you can see in my photos there is a drop of reagent then powder is added. The colour from the powder reacting is left to "bleed" into the drop of reagent so that over time I can see the changes to colour hues develop. As you can see with the Mecke results there is distinct yellow then eventually a reddish colour. Now if I was to just swirl the whole thing around and mix it up from the start then I may well end up with a plain brown which is what I think probably happens when you use the vial type test kit. I prefer to see the subtle colour hues and changes develop as in the past this has helped me to categorise the noticeable between say for example reactions with 2C-B, 2C-C, 2C-E, 2C-I, 2C-T-2, 2C-T-7. With regards to testing "pills" which often have a mix of psychoactive compounds it becomes even more relevant. Letting the colours develop I can pick up on say for example when a MDxx pill also has speed present. Simply mixing the whole thing together you'll only see a dark blackish purple and would likely never notice the colour hues indicating a pill also had speed.

In regards to the age of my test kit please let me clear than up. It was bought from Ednyrion site a few months back after I realised that the main seller EzTest.com had changed to the new vial kits and was discontinuing these good bottle kits. The kit was kept refrigerated and the first time I opened the kit and used it was when I tested the MXE photographed recently. So yes I would say it's a new kit. Have a look at the reference photo of the reagents (with nothing added) and you'll see the colour is what you'd expect from a new reagent. From my experience the reagent colours do change after a few years once the get old and you know they are getting the the end of their life.

Lastly just wanted to point out that I did use roughly 70mg of the MXE recently spanned over a night and judging by trip reports I do not believe I have tiltamine. I was plesently surprised to find the MXE experience was actually quite special, very nice and spiritual for me and I'll probably post a trip report later. :)

@ekstasis - I wasn't doubting your results I was simply suggesting that they quit making them a while back and who knows how long it sat in stock at the vendor... I'm kinda irritated with ez test for discontinuing the bottles and I suggest people use dancesafe...

I'm just surprised how much less green the mecke results are from chemically insane's. The way you do your tests is congruent with how I do mine as well. I'm going to test my new batch here soon.

So for 5-APB or 6-APB the test results should be as below?

Marquis - rusty brown
Mecke - Black
Mandellin -Purple/brown, slow to develop
Robadope - Positive
Simons - Negative

Also, found this on EcstasyData http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2106

that sample on ecstasydata looks nothing like my white powder 6-apb
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/591351-More-confusion-on-6-APB
i made a thread on this a few days ago and theazo said he would put up some new pics, but said that my color change "looks like one of the APBs to me."
if you look carefully, the mecke reagent turns deep green for a split second before it goes black

Just ordered a test kit and it came in the mail today. I tested one "Red Ape" and one "Brown Sugar Molly." This being my first test and all, I would just like clarification on the results.

Red Ape:

Mecke - No reaction
Marquis - No reaction
Simons - No reaction

4ij5zc.jpg

Brown Sugar Molly:

Mecke - Instantly turned black and was bubbling mildly. After about 30 seconds it settled as a very dark blue.
Marquis - Instantly turned brown and was sizzling/bubbling. After ~5 seconds it was turning black/dark violet. There was a formation of 3 bubbles in the middle with a noticeably pink/red tint to them. Eventually it settled as black with the edges having a very dark purple hue to them. I tried to capture the color of the bubbles in this picture.
1zpheo8.png

Simons - Took about 5 seconds as it swirled into its cloudy, royal blue color.

2q2peno.jpg