• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Retired Pharmaceutical You Just Have to Try

Mr-Tambourine-Man

Bluelighter
I am a pill head with a capital P, and while there are certainly good pills out there I feel, being in my early twenties, that I missed the heyday of pharmaceuticals. I am forever hearing tantalizing stories about the ludes, barbiturates and speed of the 50s, 60s and 70s and my mouth waters.
There is one particular drug above all the rest that I would kill to have a prescription for. It was a drug prescribed for depression called Dexamyl, and was a combination of Dexedrine and Amytal. Speed and a barbiturate in one pill! I can't imagine how elated I would be to walk out of a doctor's office with a script for some of these babies, which incidentally looked just like little blue hearts.
So how about you guys? What did you never get to try that has you curious (and don't everyone say ludes, try to throw some variety in there)?

When my grandfather passed away we went to clean the house and get everything out etc. well there was some of those ole suppository oxymorphone vials laying around.

I dont use the needle so they were pretty much useless to me.
but my friends who did fuck with it nearly creamed theyre pants when they saw them.

I would definitely wanna try slamming Diconal (Dipipanone & Cyclizine) for sure.

Another one would be Ketogan (Ketobemidone HCL) by way of IV injection.

Not a pill, but it used to be pharmaceutical: laudanum. I sometimes think about making my own when I have the space to do so.

I remember hearing about dex an a barb in the same pill, im deeply saddened they are dust in the wind

ketodowhatever sounds like another missed opportunity

Would have loved to try an actual 'lude, not because its the best pill I can think of, I'd really just love to compare it to xanax. Everyones always saying "aww man 'ludes were the best" maybe they're wrong.

What I do know, is that I'm about to take xanax because this thread made me do it. Pill head, clearly.

dang this Dipipanone/Cyclizine sounds pretty neato to me : (from wiki) "...The combination with cyclizine leads to a very strong rush if the drug is injected..."

I've heard that a combination of glutamate and codeine Also known as doors and 4's feels like heroin...

About 3 years ago, I posted a picture of an olllldddd pharmaceutical bottle from the 50s or something. Maybe earlier. It was an elixir that contained morphine, cannabis extract, a barbiturate, and ethanol.

The liquid was like black and stained the inside of the glass bottle. I didn't end up taking any of it. I documented it all on this site though...

I would definitely wanna try slamming Diconal (Dipipanone & Cyclizine) for sure.

Diconal = Uberwin <3

As an added bonus the pills make a fluorescent pink solution so like shooting space drugs - bonus win.

They are still around but rare as fuck and not seen 'em in years.

Other than that, those speed/barb combo pills I forget the name of always appealed.

About 3 years ago, I posted a picture of an olllldddd pharmaceutical bottle from the 50s or something. Maybe earlier. It was an elixir that contained morphine, cannabis extract, a barbiturate, and ethanol.

The liquid was like black and stained the inside of the glass bottle. I didn't end up taking any of it. I documented it all on this site though...

Oh hey I remember that!! That shit was crazy man. You can't get nothing like that prescribed these days.

^^^ Yeah I followed that thread as well. That bottle was fucking awesome. Is that thread still around somewhere?

As an added bonus the pills make a fluorescent pink solution so like shooting space drugs - bonus win.

Reminds me of when I shot oxymorphone and the solution was bright red. I pretended I was in the future. AKA Australia.

I would love to try pentazocine. Not because I think Talwin would blow heroin away or anything, but simply because I'm curious as to what T's and blues would feel like. I imagine it'd be something more along the lines of levorphanol...sort of an opiate/psychedelic mix.

I'm surprised nobody's said levorphanol yet. I guess cuz its not really "retired" just rare.

^ Ya shootin' the 1,2, and 4mg Dilaudid (hydromorphone) are always strange to shoot, the 1's look like swamp water, 2's like orange crush pop and 4's like a rig full of piss. Yum.

^ Ya shootin' the 1,2, and 4mg Dilaudid (hydromorphone) are always strange to shoot, the 1's look like swamp water, 2's like orange crush pop and 4's like a rig full of piss. Yum.

Your Dilaudids are colored? And here us Yanks are stuck with boring old white Dilaudid.

I've often wished to try qualudes, but given how much people loved them maybe its good I've never encountered them.Ooops

Last edited:
i wish i could get barbituates, id mix with wine and pull a hendrix,
but in all seriousness, i wish i could get barbs and obviously ludes
you can't get desoxyn in canada, i wanna try that

i wish i could get barbituates, id mix with wine and pull a hendrix,
but in all seriousness, i wish i could get barbs and obviously ludes
you can't get desoxyn in canada, i wanna try that

LOL, but you can get codeine over the counter!

I've always been intrigued by the JFK cocktail of amphetamines and downers. Fortunately for me, my doctor isn't as generous and told me that I would need to handle my panic disorder before the possibility of adult ADD could be safely examined.

I think is better suited for drug culture so let's try it over there... Thanks to those who reported

--->DC