• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Retired Pharmaceutical You Just Have to Try

The mix of dexamfetamine & secobarb was called DRINAMYL. There shouldn't be much problem getting Diconal on prescription; I had a month of three tabs four times daily only last year to regain oxycodone tolerance. Xanax and methaqualone have NOTHING in common. One is an anxiolytic, the other, now only available in 250mg with 25mg diphenhydramine, brand TOQUILONE, is an excellent sleeper, available on Rx only in boxes of 25. Doctors are reluctant to prescribe it but you are bound to find one somewhere.
Drinamyl, black bombers to the recreational user, has not been made since 1981.

I would love to try the following:

1) Ethchlorvynol(Placidyl) My dad did a few back in his day and said they were crazy. Like Quaaludes but in a league of their own.

2) DexAmyl( Dextroamphetamine and Amobarbital)

3) Doriden(Glutethimide)+Codeine"4s&Doors"

4) Diconal(Dipipanone)

I can dream can't I.......

I'd try "ludes" if they were in front of me now, but I don't really wish that I could have been around to try them.

I'm just really, really glad that I was able to catch the tail-end of the whole oxycontin thing... oh man, that'll be something to tell our children about one day, huh?

....... yeah probably not. lol

D-IX, Nazi drug with Meth, Coke, and Oxycodone.

5mg Oxy
5mg Coke
3mg Meth

Imagine railing a few of those bad boys.

Sounds like the ultimate cocktail.

Anyone know this to be true? Sounds pretty fishy. Why put only 5mg of Cocaine HCl in a tablet, especially when you've already got Methamp and Oxy in there in reasonable quantities? Perhaps just going on the traditional use of coca for long distance travel? Still these little buggers would be pretty darn pleasant... Sorry for the sidetrack. Carry on.

Quaaludes and diconal

I'm not sure, is palfium retired? If so then that most definately.

Rohypnol is still available & prescribed in Australia not rare just not real common but they took the 2mg Tabs off market here years ago now we get 1mg turns blue when disolved in water. I'd love to try the old blue hearts allready mentioned.

Is talwin (pentazocine) concidered retired? It's now only available as Talwin N. (naloxone added)

I often read that combined with a certain anti-histamine and IV'd it would produce a rush close to that of heroin.
I wonder. Pentazocine alone certainly does not, eventhough I never tried heroin. Talwin barely gives a rush on its own.

Pentazocine is definitely not retired and is available without naloxone in many, if not most countries. Meprobamate and carisoprodol are more or less retired except for a few countries. The latter is a med I require badly and regularly, but certainly not the South African stuff which is virtually useless; best I know is US Watson generic 'DAN 5513'.
Diconal is easily available on Rx, certainly in both the UK & S.Africa. One of the most effective and useful prescription painkillers you could be prescribed. Palfium is available in about half of European countries, notably Germany and Belgium, and is nowhere near the cost of oxycodone, neither is dipipanone, which is available only in 10mg with 30mg cyclizine as an anti emetic. As I said, methaqualone is available in 250mg with 25mg diphenhydramine, the same formula as the famous old Mandrax, made by Medichemie & branded Toquilone Compositum. Boxes of 25 only.
Nearly everything people are questioning is available on prescription in Europe, so I van only assume these queries come from the USA where some absolutely essential drugs are denied to doctors, notably diamorphine, which no British doctor would ever be lacking supply for emergency, being the analgesic of choice for pain of heart attack and for Road Accidents, because of the relative lack of unwanted effects in these situations. I believe it and Diconal, both what I would call essential, are Sched I in the US CSA. Craziness.

Is talwin (pentazocine) concidered retired? It's now only available as Talwin N. (naloxone added)

I often read that combined with a certain anti-histamine and IV'd it would produce a rush close to that of heroin.
I wonder. Pentazocine alone certainly does not, eventhough I never tried heroin. Talwin barely gives a rush on its own.

aahh yes. The good ole T's&Blues( pentazocine with tripelennamine) god if only.....

Pentazocine is definitely not retired and is available without naloxone in many, if not most countries. Meprobamate and carisoprodol are more or less retired except for a few countries. The latter is a med I require badly and regularly, but certainly not the South African stuff which is virtually useless; best I know is US Watson generic 'DAN 5513'.
Diconal is easily available on Rx, certainly in both the UK & S.Africa. One of the most effective and useful prescription painkillers you could be prescribed. Palfium is available in about half of European countries, notably Germany and Belgium, and is nowhere near the cost of oxycodone, neither is dipipanone, which is available only in 10mg with 30mg cyclizine as an anti emetic. As I said, methaqualone is available in 250mg with 25mg diphenhydramine, the same formula as the famous old Mandrax, made by Medichemie & branded Toquilone Compositum. Boxes of 25 only.
Nearly everything people are questioning is available on prescription in Europe, so I van only assume these queries come from the USA where some absolutely essential drugs are denied to doctors, notably diamorphine, which no British doctor would ever be lacking supply for emergency, being the analgesic of choice for pain of heart attack and for Road Accidents, because of the relative lack of unwanted effects in these situations. I believe it and Diconal, both what I would call essential, are Sched I in the US CSA. Craziness.

mmm dan 5513. I miss you carisoprodol/soma

-Methaqualone (Quaaludes)
-Secobarbital
-Pentobarbital
-Benzphetamine
-any of those retired amphetamine+barb cocktail pills....

Heard that Secobarbital is some strong stuff...........

I have older cousins in their early 50's who have taken Quaaludes & they miss them. I would definitely like to try one of those amp/barb cocktails........

Ive always wanted to try ludes and that dexamyl sounds fuckin fire. Ya im like you there dude.

Quaaludes- I would love something that can calm me down and knock me out. I used to have benzos for that reason, but not the only one that I like is diazepam, and that doesn't do much for me in the sleep category at the doses I am allowed per month. Most of the hypnotic benzos just feel dirty to me, and give me the muchies and hiccups before I finally get a few hours of sleep.

Heroin- Bayer Heroin would be next on my list, mostly so that I could take a controlled known dose for once, and know what I was getting for my money.

160mg OxyContin- Those things must have been some killers. Take one of those with no tolerance and you may not wake up. Take two of those with no tolerance and you've had your last back ache. I on the other had would just get nice and high from one of them, but it would be nice to be able to take just one pill and get high. I guess it's funny now that the new opiate users will look at any of the old formula OxyContin (well at least the 40's and above since roxi 30s are still around) as some mythical pill, just as I used to view to 160's as being at the end of a rainbow in the back of some old ladies medicine cabinet somewhere, probably never seeing the light of day again.

I think I would try near anything retired in the realm of amphetamines, barbiturates, or other sedative-hypnotics such as Quaalude. I think most frequently, though, about barbiturates. Amytal (amobarbital) sounds like it would be fantastic, because it is usually regarded as having recreational value of other barbiturates like Seconal or Nembutal, but lasts a bit longer. Dexamyl, I think, would be greatly enjoyable.