• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Tramadol to get off Suboxone

Sounds like you traded a very light hydro habit to a much stronger and difficult to quit sub habit. You increased your harm rather than reducing it, why? You'd been better off trying Kristin or loperamide. It's not too late though.

Clonidine to ease your withdrawals when you go out to cop?! Goddamit that sounds pretty damn good to me right now! fuckin asshole! lol....

Anyway, I don't wanna scare the OP, but buprenorphine is probably the worst thing to trifle around with to catch a low-level opiate buzz....That 4mgs a day might not feel like all that much, but it's a much more potent drug than your subjective experience of the effects of it would lead you to believe!

Did you horse-fuck yourself by using 4mgs a day for 2 months?!.....well, for somebody who's already rode the opiate withdrawal merry go 'round a bunch of times, 2 months of 4 mg bupe would pretty much be like having someone bury you in a 10 foot deep hole and give you a toothpick to dig your way out!

In your case, since you've never been through withdrawal before, it probably won't be that bad. You don't really know what to look for anyway, so you'll just probably be achey and tired for 10 days or so, no big deal....

there's lots of other shit you could try to lessen the probably already mild WDs you'll go through....i'm not gonna go through the whole list, but 50mgs of tramadol twice daily for a few days, clonidine, loperamide, Ibuprofen, shit, maybe even alcohol!(although you'll regret it when you wake up)....

You're really better off without anything even resembling an opiate in my opinion, because you can just end up playing "musical opioids" forever! 2 weeks of tramadol, 2 weeks of Kratom, 2 weeks of loperamide....you get all nervous about coming off all of them, and they're all partially binding to the same receptors, so you never really know where you're at until you stop taking all of them!

You're better off going with a drug cocktail that's completely void of opioids...maybe some clonazepam, clonidine, ibuprofen, throw some diphenhydramine in there maybe!....It really doesn't fuckin matter that much, whatever gets you through the night! Literally!

Just don't get yourself physically dependent on YET ANOTHER drug that you're using to get off the suboxone....hope you learned your lesson here, but you don't seem like a big, bad drug abuser like a lot of us, so it's understandable that you didn't really know what you were doing when you decided to take suboxone recreationally! You'll be fine! I won't, but that's my problem.....

Holy shit man you traded 30mg hydrocodone a day for 4mg bupe a day? Are you insane? I shoot MINIMUM 5 bags of north jersey dope a day and 1mg holds me fine and dandy. Do you realize the amount of buprenorphine you are taking is insane compared to what you WERE taking?

You went from a dosage with little to no withdrawals to a long acting super potent opiate which will cause major physical dependency. I feel bad for you man. You may have not had a major physical dependency before but at 2 months that ship has sailed.

Ok, but how long can I expect to need tramadol for?
ive been tapering off subs for almost a year now, and took my last little piece of an 8mg strip yesterday