Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Recreational Carfentanyl

Downloader08

Bluelighter
Hi everyone. As many of you probably already know, carfentanyl is one of the most potent opioids known, around 10,000 times the strength of morphine. So that means it would be one hell of a nod. Given the enormous amount of experience the members of this community have, I am curious as to whether or not anyone here has managed to successfully (and safely!) use this substance recreationally?

Also, why is this substance not more successful as a recreational drug? The synthesis should not really be any huge challenge to a good chemist, and due to its potency, the dosage yield would be enormous. With careful measuremeant (I guess tablets would be most appropriate... Would it work on blotter paper?) does anyone believe carfentanyl has a place in the world of recreational substances? Or does it's potency render it too unsafe for such use?

I hope this is not against BL's HR or synthesis policies, if it is please close it.

Thanks guys, take care

It's potency makes it highly dangerous.

Also fentanyl, in my opinion at least, is not as good as other opioids. It lacks a lot of the warmth that you find in morphine, codeine, heroin, etc...

I remember talking to phase_dancer once about someone doing a carfentanyl synth.

Also look up the cases of fentanyl laced heroin in the USA, killed a lot of people, that might hint to you why carfentanyl isn't an abused substance.

I've used OH-ME-fentanyl, it had to be mixed up with an inert substance in order to be used properly at all and I only ever got that once by luck.

Ah right, well, I have never use opioids recreaionally before, but i can imagine that if the effects were not quite as pleasant then it certainly would be a bit of a deterent. What I was thinking was that it would be an extremely easy way for a manufacturer to make quick money and so I was surprised that it hasn't been tried large scale.

Thanks for the info Mr. Blonde, but just out of curiousity did you get the OH-ME fentanyl as a powder? I'd assume carfentanyl would be too potent to shoot...

^ Yes it was a powder, it was very cut down to ensure that it was safe to use.

My friend said when he took fentanyl he felt like he had been stoned for a week straight and just wanted to sleep.

Don't really see how it could be recreational, would be absurdly hard to dose. Even fentanyl is tricky...

I remember talking to phase_dancer once about someone doing a carfentanyl synth.

mmm...can't remember, but maybe it was in regards to the guy who posted on one of the old chem boards claiming to have done the synth successfully outside in the forest :\

Those who mentioned problems with the potency are right. The risk of absorption during synthesis would be very high so I doubt this drug would be made outside of a very sophisticated lab. Dosages would be difficult to prepare, again, due to risk of absorption.

A few things to clear up; Furst, when a substance is rated as "X morphine" they talking about ANALGESIA, not psychoactivity. In simpler terms, they are discussing its potential to relieve pain and NOT its potential to get you high.

Secondly, even if they would ever quantify a substance in that manner (break down a drug's ability to get high as compared to morphine) it would not get you MORE high. You would simply have to do much less to gain the same effect.

Carfentanil is not used psycoactively because of a couple of reasons but mostly because its duration is a matter of minutes. Opiates/opioids of course are very physically addictive and IF you became addicted to this substance you would have to leave an IV in your arm 24 hours a day .

I am hoping the OP is well aware that it is an elephant immobiliser though it can be used on hippos and rhinos. I think the OP may have been reckoning Sufentanil, the most potent licit form in human strengthd, with a 10 minute duration.

In the end, morphine (heroin is merely a delivery vehicle for morphine) is as good as it gets, at least since Dicodin was chashiered hahahah.

Though, oxymorphone and hydromorphone 2 total synthetics do a damn good job if one can get hold of them.

^^ thanks rachamim, I did know it was a tranquilizer for large animals, but I had no idea its length of action was so short. I just posted this out of curiousity more than anything. It's still fascinating how such a tiny dose can have such a huge effect on the human body.

I know of sufentanil, however, I guess that's not used recreationally either... For much the same reasons?

mmm...can't remember, but maybe it was in regards to the guy who posted on one of the old chem boards claiming to have done the synth successfully outside in the forest

That's it! :)

In the end, morphine (heroin is merely a delivery vehicle for morphine) is as good as it gets, at least since Dicodin was chashiered hahahah.

Delivery vehicle for morphine and 6-mono-acetyl-morphine. ;)

Carf blotters have been made in massive quantities for awhile already, resulting in tons of deaths. Even when people are told how strong and dangerous they are, people think their 'high tolerance' would migate the effects, and unfortunately, lose their lives. I don't care how high of a tolerance someone claims to have, because, unless you've done it within the past few days, you have no tolerance at all.

You can use them safely, just always remember;
1. Start small, you can always do a little more but you can't take back what you've already done.

2. Treat every blotter as if you've never done it before, even if it's from the same sheet. They typically soak an entire sheet at a time, hot spots are super common.

3. If your in a vehicle, wait a few minutes before you start driving in case it takes you down - been there, done that, and even with a super high tolerance for it and had the same ones a day prior, half (usually did a 1 to 2 at once) made swim drop while swim started pulling away. Luckily my buddy was in passenger n pulled car over from his side. Swim was completely unconscious after about 10 seconds after exhailing.

4. Don't shoot this shit, or any fent period. Oding from intravenously IS NOT dose dependent. Meaning; say you shot 1mg once a day for a week, same exact stuff. There's a chance on the 7th day the same dose will kill you, regardless of your tolerance increasing as well as being fine the 6 prior times.

5. Do not even think about using this if your an opiate novice. As I said prior, even people with beastish tolerance to opiates other than fent and it's analogs will have no subdued effects from this substance.

6. Again, this must be said. Always start small then work your way up in small increments.

And honestly, if you fuck with this shit don't expect to ever get high off anything else ever again. With fent, it's analogs and carf your tolerance increases every time you use - and the high only lasts for about 10min due to its short half life. Honestly, the pros don't outweigh the cons. Short half life, mortality rate and the outrageous increase in tolerance, which compiles with every use, it's not worth it. Especially if opiates of lesser strength still get you high.

When swim was in the height of swims use with this, one As given 50 of them at once (after already using for almost 5 months). Half knocked swim out, then had no effect. Then had to do a full 1, knocked swim out. Did another 1, no effect. 1 1/2 out cold again. All in the same evening. The next day swim went through over 30 and didn't get high at all and they were super potent. Swims buddy was dope sick from it as well so swim gave him half, he was out of it for almost 2 hours nodding hard - and this is someone with a tolerance for it. So take my advice.

Edit: didn't realize how old this thread was, my apologies.

Last edited: