Bluelight

Thread: Running into people while high

1. Collapse Details
    Running into people while high 
    Bluelighter
    New york is gearing up for the its second two-day annual electronic music festival (Electric Zoo festival).
    And so am I.
    Problem is, it seems that the whole town is going, including everyone's grandma.
    How do I avoid running into people I don't want to run into? Or at least force myself to act normal and hope they don't notice the dilated pupils?
    Hehe

2. Collapse Details

Lurking around the corner of your nearest methadone clinic
    hah dude, I have the same problem, and am also from the city. I'm more worried about the growing scar on my arm though! It's just too damn hot for long sleeves!

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    just fly right past anyone you dont wanna talk to. pretend its not you haha. sunglasses always help.

4. Collapse Details

For some reason, if I am high and in public, it is a sure bet that I will run into some distant family member, usually my uncle Carl or one my of many teenage female cousins. You just gotta look em in the eye and pretend all is normal. As for the arm marks and the summer heat, go get ya one of those half sleeve, two-tone baseball shirts. They cover well and chicks dig' em thinking you are more athletic than is the case.

5. Collapse Details

Oh ya, sunglasses are always a must

6. Collapse Details

The dilated pupils problem is easily solved by sunglasses, also if you see someone you don't wish to run into, avoid them you don't have to speak to them.
    Although under the influence of a drug hold your wits about you and you will be fine.

For the other effects, just try to act sober, remember this person is not expecting you to be under the influence of any drug and so if you act like you aren't you will come across as being sober.

7. Collapse Details

And have a great excuse at hand in case the person you run into wants to have an involved conversation… "I/we have to meet my friend T in 15 minutes. Great seeing you." Then flee. Calmly and soberly.

Wish I were NYC right now for actual hot summer weather. It's been about 60 in SF for the last month. Electric Zoo is over Labor Day right? Sounds like a good time. Maybe I'll use some frequent flier miles.