• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What makes meth turn black

chunzlayd33

Greenlighter
What would cause meth to turn black when it is liquified? I am talking MOTOR OIL BLACK! It looks pretty disguisting, although the taste isnt too bad, and it has thick smoke, the high was pretty weak too, anyways I ended up giving it back to the dealer...sorry only want the good stuff! LOL. But I just want to know what would cause that to happen...i know cut...but cut with what? COMMENTS NEEDED PLEASE

I've never done meth and never plan on doing it, but from what I know meth is NOT supposed to ever be black.
You might have gotten Heroin (I think this can be black, again, I've never done Heroin either).
You could have also just gotten something completely different, or something could have gone HORRIBLY wrong during the synthesis process.

i highly doubt it was heroin, as heroin costs more.

i bet it was cut horribly, how high did you get?

I assumed you smoked the meth right? Did it turn black right away or after several hits?I have seen powder meth aka Crank turn black when smoked that some others injected and got very high on,as well as snorting it got them wired.It could be that it is filter dope with unreacted psudoepehdrine or it might not have been washed with acetone and was dirty speed to begin with.The possibilities of it having a buncha cut is true also but I don't know of any dealers who cut there speed with stuff that makes it black like that,they would rather use some Vitamine Blend stuff that looks and smokes like meth.It could be the first "pull" from a batch of speed someone cooked as in my experience the first bit of speed extracted or "first pull" tends to turn black unless cleaned with acetone,or it's filter dope which is the left over speed and trash from the filters they vap'd off to make money..

But I just want to know what would cause that to happen...i know cut...but cut with what? COMMENTS NEEDED PLEASE

It could be cut with anything. And I mean anything. Pseudoephedrine and speed (powdered dexamphetamine) tend to be the most common cuts, but they don't make the meth turn black straight away... they usually just leave dark burned residue in the bottom of the pipe.

i havent smoked meth, but when i attempted to smoke dexies, i dont remember the powder turning black when i heated the bulb/
for who said heroin:
are you retarded? meth is crystallized most of the time it seems. heroin wouldnt look (or smell, or taste) like meth (although i havent tasted either. i wouldnt imagine an opiate would taste like an amphetamine compound. tasted lots o' amphetamine so..)

Well, it definitely wasnt HERION, it was meth, it was crystal shards that looked fine until it started to melt down. Once it melted down, and after taking the first few hits, it changed darker and darker the more we smoked. At the end of the bowl, it left what looked like an oil stain that dried up, and I had to scrub it off with toothpaste and hot water, it just didnt come off the pipe like usual meth. Like I said, I know it was cut, the "taste" of it wasnt horrible though...(and I am extremely sensitive to it, I will throw up instantly if it is horribly bitter-taste), and I didnt do anything that would make it turn that way, like packing shit on top of shit without cleaning the pipe (I clean the pipe very well after every bowl, and I dont melt down anything on the sides, its a waste in most people's eyes, but it tastes nasty as hell to me. It was the stuff...it wasnt cooked right or something went wrong, and the high was pretty weak...I never had to smoke so much to get a weak ass high..beware! lol

LSDMDMA&8543064 said:
i havent smoked meth, but when i attempted to smoke dexies, i dont remember the powder turning black when i heated the bulb/
for who said heroin:
are you retarded? meth is crystallized most of the time it seems. heroin wouldnt look (or smell, or taste) like meth (although i havent tasted either. i wouldnt imagine an opiate would taste like an amphetamine compound. tasted lots o' amphetamine so..)

Do you have to call me retarded? I specifically stated that I've never done Heroin, I was just giving a possibility.
A simple "Heroin wouldn't look or smell like meth" would have sufficed.

If was anny it was probably the filter dope.That shit is usually brown, though I never saw black. It sucks, just good enough to get you busted. If it was ice I don't have a clue. Crazy cut probably.

It's seems to me that it's quite obviously cut with a sugar of somekind. Sugars tends to caramelize when heated and they turn amber/brown. If heated further it gets charred and turns very dark black in color.

My dealer has mentioned before that if K is ever mixed with Tina, it turns completely black and 'tar-like'. I've never tried it, and I don't see why they would cut K with meth... unless it's a really cheap dealer.

was this from so cal by any chance? my dealer tried to unload similar stuff to me. the high was weak and made me feel like i was just on coffee

was this from so cal by any chance? my dealer tried to unload similar stuff to me. the high was weak and made me feel like i was just on coffee

Yes....I live in so cal...los angeles county. My dealer usually doesn't deal that ish, he always has the bomb, but that supply has ran out, so when I asked him to get me some, he said he could get it from someone else, I figured it wouldn't be good because he would've got it from this guy in the first place. Why would it be "last" choice....haha you know?

Cut with caffeine powder and sugar by my guess....

I wouldn't doubt it, I have been sold salt before by a 'so called homie'. I definitely would've noticed, but I trusted him for some dumb azz reason....fucked up shit huh? Never trust a fucking tweaker!!!

Perhaps crystal mephedrone? I've never seen meth or smoked mephedrone, but I do remember reading that attempts to smoke mephedrone produced a black oily substance, and from the pictures I have seen of meth, fine mephedrone crystals could easily be mixed in.

Do you have to call me retarded? I specifically stated that I've never done Heroin, I was just giving a possibility.
A simple "Heroin wouldn't look or smell like meth" would have sufficed.

You are not retarded!!! <3

Don't mind the fucksticks.

^ Ditto.

There's no need for name-calling. Save that for the playground.