• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Synthacaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketamphetamine

Greenlighter
I found this today while browsing rc websites and thought it was just dmc with a revamped name but when i asked a vendor today he said it was Ethylphenidate,anyone else have any info on this drug?

Its name looks very misleading but if its anything like methyphenidate would it be worth a try?

never heard of that drug name specificly altho it sounds like a methylphenidate precursor or some anaglogue of methylphenidate altho it would not be as potent in theory being that the methyl groups (example; methlyamphetamine a.k.a. methamphetamine is much more potent than amphetamine or dextroamphetamine..)If I were you I would ask someone in the advanced drugs threads,I am not a chemistry expert so , some one who is a chemist (not the pharmacist type..as they say pharmacists chemists in the Uk to my understanding).good day hope you find out..let me know will you?

Its an analogue of methylphenidate i think, its like how cocaethylene is formed after having a few drinks and lines of coke ,but methylphenidate and ethanol by the looks of things, i dont have much of a chemistry background either so my knowledge is very limited, the guy i asked was kinda hesitant to tell me what it was, he kept saying it was synthacaine hcl making out im completely stupid :(

I got a free gram of synthacaine from a so called reputable vendor.

I insufflated 100g over the space of 45mins. 75mg was taken within 10 mins.

It like DMC except dmc lasts 3-4 hours and this lasts 30-45mins and is about 75% the strength of dmc.

In other words IT IS TOTAL BUNK DON`T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

To get my free gram I bought 2g of Methoxetamine. It too is crap and both powders were damp and stuck to the bag and to the razor blade.

MXE gives you a sort of trippy, confused state but with NO stimulation of any kind and I kept thinking `whats the actual point of this drug`

Why would anyone take this?

Hope this helps some people.

^ Methoxetamine isn't supposed to be stimulating, it's meant to be like ketamine. Did you research it before buying it?

There are a lot of bunk products being sold as "-caine" apparently. Unless you want to send some off to a lab for a fee, you are ultimately in the dark.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.