• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Looking for a strong, long-lasting benzodiazepines

Lord

Bluelighter
I find that I can't get much out of them anymore. Almost an hour ago, I had four "standard" drinks, 22.5mg of zopiclone, and maybe 100mg of diazepam, and it just feels like a relaxing haze, nothing that comes close to knocking me out, not even like a weed high (which I'm trying to quit). Is there a benzo that lasts for at least 3-4 hours (or roughly as long as Valium) and basically knocks the user out? I was thinking of trying Xanax but it doesn't seem to last long enough, so Lorazepam (ativan) seems like a decent decision. Although "decent" isn't exactly the right word for my situation, but oh well, I've asked my question. What is a very strong, amnesic benzodiazepine that lasts for a decent amount of time?
This has probably been asked many times, but I'm becoming too impaired to use the search engine. Thanks!
And please, only relatively direct answers to my question; I am aware that replacing one addiction with another is not a good idea and all of that other shit about drug use that people try to inform others about.

EDIT:
Actually, short-lasting benzos would be even better than these two-day-long-lasting ones, but I want one that's much longer-lasting than zopiclone. Something that gives you a significant benzo-like feel for, say, 6-10 hours.

Last edited:
Xanax would be better than Ativan for the time being.

You might want to try obtaining some phenazepam online, besides a script to K-pins this is probably your best option.

100mg of DIAZEPAM +22.5 MG zopiclone???? Man i dont want even imagine what will happen if you stuck on some island without benzodiazepines. You must be takin them eveyday if you have so big tolerance? or wtf?.Tolerance occurs to the muscle relaxant, anticonvulsant and sleep inducing effects of benzodiazepines.Tolerance in humans to the anxiolytic effects of benzodiazepines develops over a period of 3 months. I think its time to think about to QUIT em :)

Last edited:
Nitrazepam (Mogadon) is an extremely powerful hypnotic and it's got a long half life, and it's on prescription in your country (Canada).

Temazepam sounds like it may foot the bill - although, as with other benzo's, you might wake up the next morning and realise you've smashed your house up without recollection if you drink on them...

^ Temazepam would fit the bill if it were a long acting benzo.
it's a more intermediate acting benzo (half life 8-22 hrs vs nitrazepam's 15-38 hrs)

PHENAZEPAM its got its name written all over this, cheap, legal (afaik) and ridiculous half life. shit my first gram is still in use months later.

id go for nitrazepam as its known as being a long-acting sleeper,although personally diazepam works better for me.

^ Temazepam would fit the bill if it were a long acting benzo.
it's a more intermediate acting benzo (half life 8-22 hrs vs nitrazepam's 15-38 hrs)

As long as it's at least twice as long-lasting as z-drugs, I don't really mind

Rohypnol (flunitrazepam). Nitrazepam is its smaller cousin and is a long-lasting, sedating benzo as well, but apparently flunitrazepam shits all over it. Haven't tried it, but nitrazepam in itself is fairly potent already, so this shit should be good. Clonazepam is also long-lasting and potent, but it's not nearly as heavy and sedating.

Yeah i agree with flunitrazepam being the most ideal for your situation.

The first time i took it i already had a mid to strong tolerance to diazepam and no other benzo was giving me anything. I hadn't taken temazepam for ages and was shocked to find that 150mg had little effect on me.... but around that same time i happened to get my hands on 2 1mg tablets of flunitrazepam which i honestly wasn't expecting much, but popped the 2mg and was a great experience. I was very impressed with the half life and the up just seemed to last and last. I have a much lower tolerance now and 2mg is very very enjoyable...just on it's own.

Rohypnol (flunitrazepam). Nitrazepam is its smaller cousin and is a long-lasting, sedating benzo as well, but apparently flunitrazepam shits all over it. Haven't tried it, but nitrazepam in itself is fairly potent already, so this shit should be good. Clonazepam is also long-lasting and potent, but it's not nearly as heavy and sedating.

having tried both flunitrazepam and nitrazepam, i found nitrazepam to be a noticeably stronger sedative. Potency plays no role in anything here.
Next to triazolam, i have not experienced a stronger sedative than nitrazepam among the hypnotic benzos -- not even flunitrazepam or temazepam.

i say diazepam , even tho u dont really "feel" it

when i was on it , even after id run out , id still feel ontop of the world for days after

also....... nitrazepam seems to lose its effects and build tolerance alot more quickly in my personal exp

plus its a prick tryin to swallow/choke down anymore than 3 of them big fuckers at a time

^ really?? the nitrazepam pills i used to get when in Canada were very very small 10 mg round white pills.

I've tried both and although nitrazepam is a very effective sleeping benzo, flunitrazepam is slightly better in terms of relaxation and recreational potential.

^^ Good luck obtaining Flunitrazepam in Canada though :\

Bromazepam is an awesome benzo with a medium half life, give that a shot.

^ I don't like bromazepam, although it's the first benzo sold in France (Lexomil), I was depressive on them. But it's a good benzo, I agree, just not for me ;)

having tried both flunitrazepam and nitrazepam, i found nitrazepam to be a noticeably stronger sedative. Potency plays no role in anything here.
Next to triazolam, i have not experienced a stronger sedative than nitrazepam among the hypnotic benzos -- not even flunitrazepam or temazepam.

I have only one short experience of midazolam so I can't say whether that's more sedating than nitrazepam, but I'd say it's definitely up there. Triazolam is meant to hit you like an old barbie, hard and fast, but I haven't tried it.
Of the hypnotic benzos I have tried, nitrazepam was probably the strongest (and easily longest-lasting sedative). Temazepam is fine for that too, but nowhere near as strong or long-lasting. Equivalence-wise they're 10mg nitrazepam = 20mg temazepam, but I find 10mg nitrazepam > 40mg temazepam.

But yeah, try to get a script for nitrazepam. Highly sedating, somewhat euphoric to some people, decent muscle relaxant, and long half-life. I just hate how over here the only package size for nitrazepam is 30x 5mg nitrazepam. If they were 10mg I'd be fine, but I hate having only 15x the "standard equivalent dose" of 10mg diazepam/whatever.