• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Looking for a strong, long-lasting benzodiazepines

i say diazepam , even tho u dont really "feel" it

when i was on it , even after id run out , id still feel ontop of the world for days after

Diazepam has a pretty long half-life. After using at least 200mg in a 3-day period (I can't remember specifically because of this), along with a few drinks and zopiclone tablets here and there, my memory is noticeably worse. It's more difficult to find what I'm looking for, and I forget what I'm thinking about more often, but this all seems temporary. I have to say, I haven't felt on top of the world at all the past few days.
I also took 8 benadryl tablets to knock myself out, which worked. But I vaguely remember speaking to people, hearing my name being called that night and having subtle delusions and memory problems the next day (i.e. thinking two cars were parked near my house whereas only one was).

I have only one short experience of midazolam so I can't say whether that's more sedating than nitrazepam, but I'd say it's definitely up there. Triazolam is meant to hit you like an old barbie, hard and fast, but I haven't tried it.
Of the hypnotic benzos I have tried, nitrazepam was probably the strongest (and easily longest-lasting sedative). Temazepam is fine for that too, but nowhere near as strong or long-lasting. Equivalence-wise they're 10mg nitrazepam = 20mg temazepam, but I find 10mg nitrazepam > 40mg temazepam.

But yeah, try to get a script for nitrazepam. Highly sedating, somewhat euphoric to some people, decent muscle relaxant, and long half-life. I just hate how over here the only package size for nitrazepam is 30x 5mg nitrazepam. If they were 10mg I'd be fine, but I hate having only 15x the "standard equivalent dose" of 10mg diazepam/whatever.
"triazolam hits you like a barb" i have some phenonbarbitone 50mg tabs,how many of these should i take to get a nice feeling considfereing i have very high benzo tolerance?

problem with midazolam is its very short acting so the OP may be better off with nitrazepam,funitrazepam or diazepam as they seem to last quite a long time (although i have no personal experience with flunitrazepam)

which section/board/forum should i visit with regards to "finding what im looking for"?

i am amazed someone can take 100mg of Valium and just feel relaxed, if i take 1mg of Xanax, im done.

I would say try clonazepam if you wherent looking for something to knock you out. Since you are temazepam is a pretty good hypnotic benzo but it's pretty short acting (lasts a few hours for me really thats it) and has a pretty short half life of 8-22 hours. Nitrazepam is another hypnotic benzo that often leaves a hangover effect the next day due to it's longish half life of 15-38 hours.

Or why not just shoot up some barbs !! Tho be careful.

Did you try GHB (tho I loathe this drug). It is most effective for sleep.

If you don't "need" benzos I'd count yourself lucky and not seek them out, if you're trying to quit weed by using benzos instead I understand because weed is the reason I got prescribed benzos (I went from weed to alcoholic to debilitating anxiety and then benzo rx).

Clonazepam is what I'm on and I'd recommend it if you really need a benzo. If you're just trying to knock yourself out use something less physically addictive, there are few things worse than benzo withdrawal, I actually can't think of anything that is worse than benzo withdrawal.

Flurazepam is the longest acting benzo that i know of, it has a half-life up to 400 hours but from what I heard it's a shitty benzo, way too hypnotic and amnestic.

^^^ It has the longest half life but it's not 400 hours it's up to 250 hours. It's very rarely used now though i think since the halflife would be a problem for alot of people once the metabolites started to build up. It's kinda outdated since hypnotic benzos with shorter half lives such as temazepam or even nitrazepam are used or Z drugs such as zopiclone are used instead. I doubt most new doctors would have even prescribed it.

I havent heard anything good really from the few people i know who have had flurazepam so i would skip it.

"triazolam hits you like a barb" i have some phenonbarbitone 50mg tabs,how many of these should i take to get a nice feeling considfereing i have very high benzo tolerance?

problem with midazolam is its very short acting so the OP may be better off with nitrazepam,funitrazepam or diazepam as they seem to last quite a long time (although i have no personal experience with flunitrazepam)

which section/board/forum should i visit with regards to "finding what im looking for"?

just because phenobarbital is a barb it doesn't mean its good. in fact, phenobarb is shit.
i would rate most benzos to be more recreational excluding maybe librium or clobazam.

quick question , im prescribed 6-8mg xanax daily , and they barely work

what are my chances of gettin an upgrade , coz im literally wasting bars

do they script the 3mg xr zannies here?

Diazepam has a pretty long half-life. After using at least 200mg in a 3-day period (I can't remember specifically because of this), along with a few drinks and zopiclone tablets here and there, my memory is noticeably worse. It's more difficult to find what I'm looking for, and I forget what I'm thinking about more often, but this all seems temporary. I have to say, I haven't felt on top of the world at all the past few days.
I also took 8 benadryl tablets to knock myself out, which worked. But I vaguely remember speaking to people, hearing my name being called that night and having subtle delusions and memory problems the next day (i.e. thinking two cars were parked near my house whereas only one was).

re: the memory thing , b4 my seizure the previous 2 months was one big blur

but the amnesia effects have deminished alot for me now , 6-8mg just keeps the bad thoughts at bay , theyr still there , even if i purposely try to bring them out , they just fuck right off .. took me 5 yrs to get upgraded to alprazolam and its best thing thats ever happened to me since my bodys adjusted to em , im finally myself again

just because phenobarbital is a barb it doesn't mean its good. in fact, phenobarb is shit.
i would rate most benzos to be more recreational excluding maybe librium or clobazam.

Yeah, I never said it was better, but triazolam is more of a steamroller-knockout-pill. Anyway, for this situation, from what I've tried I'd say nitrazepam. Take it in the morning and you'll be feeling it in the evening.

Yeah Benzo withdrawal sucks i was banging loads of valium and went cold turkey off of them it was living hell.

yeah i agree,phenobarbitone (imo/ime) is pretty useless recreationally,almost useless to the point that i nearly ended up binning around 50 pills. 8)

anyway isnt phenazepam supposed to be a super knock out-long lasting benzo? 8o

Now that's some kind of tolerance

I find that I can't get much out of them anymore. Almost an hour ago, I had four "standard" drinks, 22.5mg of zopiclone, and maybe 100mg of diazepam, and it just feels like a relaxing haze, nothing that comes close to knocking me out, not even like a weed high (which I'm trying to quit). Is there a benzo that lasts for at least 3-4 hours (or roughly as long as Valium) and basically knocks the user out? I was thinking of trying Xanax but it doesn't seem to last long enough, so Lorazepam (ativan) seems like a decent decision. Although "decent" isn't exactly the right word for my situation, but oh well, I've asked my question. What is a very strong, amnesic benzodiazepine that lasts for a decent amount of time?
This has probably been asked many times, but I'm becoming too impaired to use the search engine. Thanks!
And please, only relatively direct answers to my question; I am aware that replacing one addiction with another is not a good idea and all of that other shit about drug use that people try to inform others about.

I don't even know what zopiclone is, but if 100 mg of diazepam (valium) doesn't do anything for you; then you will be SADLY dissappointed in ativan.

I don't even know what zopiclone is, but if 100 mg of diazepam (valium) doesn't do anything for you; then you will be SADLY dissappointed in ativan.

Zopiclone is prescribed for the aid of sleeping well thats what my doc gave me 15mg a night

Midazolam is another one to try. 15mg tablets, I take 2 of them when needed and they knock me out. They have a short half life so you don't feel that tired the next day.

Midazolam is another one to try. 15mg tablets, I take 2 of them when needed and they knock me out. They have a short half life so you don't feel that tired the next day.

The OP was looking for long-lasting benzos. Midazolam is strong as hell but it's one of the shortest-lasting.

zopiclone is the dirtiest tasting medicine you will ever eat,the nasty metallic taste lasts for around 24 hours aswell,long after the therapeautic effects have subsided.
crap drug (imo)